+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still on; :/ :( :(

We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2014.

We started processing your application on June 2, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SheD, I really have a feeling you will hear from them soon because your dates are like a week away from that girl's who got her PPR this week (Donya64).
And girls get it sooner in general because there are less security checks.

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keeponwaiting22 said:
SheD, I really have a feeling you will hear from them soon because your dates are like a week away from that girl's who got her PPR this week (Donya64).
And girls get it sooner in general because there are less security checks.
Thank you sweetie to be so kind & energetic, I'd not lose my hope. lets hope 4 lots of good news this month for all of us...It's quite understanding how tough is to be away from your soul mate for such a long time... but keep being ready & set your sweet dreams/plans for the long lasting coming days of being together :)

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ombra2011 said:
Hopefully you will hear good news soon She.D, I'm yet to get that message... I'm still on Application received :(
No worries hon It's gonna past so quick, not much far, we have to be patient, although I lose my patience sometimes either but as long as we have the image of coming days together and all its good parts, we can bear it :)

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really frustrating it had been done better within March_May...it seems our applications process have been quiet stopped!! :(

I wish we could hear for some our guys applications, new updates, @ least could have hoped that they are working on... :( :(

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who is Morteza 231, I can see him on spreadsheet, he is almost like mine (application) but haven't heard from him here (this page) not sure if he has received... !!

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She.D said:
Really frustrating it had been done better within March_May...it seems our applications process have been quiet stopped!! :(

I wish we could hear for some our guys applications, new updates, @ least could have hoped that they are working on... :( :(
You are right, according to my GCMS, there hasn't been any activity on my file since early March when it went into process.
Maybe after the summer break when they are back from their vacations? How long are the summer breaks in Turkey? I know in Iran, it's 3 months plus all the religious holidays and cultural holidays they get. Is it the same in Turkey?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Hey guys, I'm in Turkey now! It's soooo hot here, 46 degrees Celsius in the shadow. Another reason for CIC officers to stay at their air conditioned offices and work on our files :) I bet there's nothing else better to do in Ankara! :)

As for the updates, I see that forum member Manijehataee went "In Process", his application was approved on 28-Mar-2014 and went in process on 20-Jul-2014. There is no update on our side :mad:

@keeponwaiting the next holiday seems to be on September 1st Labor Day. They should be working without any breaks now

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
She.D said:
Who is Morteza 231, I can see him on spreadsheet, he is almost like mine (application) but haven't heard from him here (this page) not sure if he has received... !!
This spreadsheet seems to be used by two forums: Canadavisa and http://www.applyabroad.org
Morteza231 seems to be a forum member from that site

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.KOR said:
Hey guys, I'm in Turkey now! It's soooo hot here, 46 degrees Celsius in the shadow. Another reason for CIC officers to stay at their air conditioned offices and work on our files :) I bet there's nothing else better to do in Ankara! :)

As for the updates, I see that forum member Manijehataee went "In Process", his application was approved on 28-Mar-2014 and went in process on 20-Jul-2014. There is no update on our side :mad:

@ keeponwaiting the next holiday seems to be on September 1st Labor Day. They should be working without any breaks now
Nice to hear from you. Enjoy the hot weather, it's starting to get cold here already.
Oh and about the holiday I meant that maybe most if them went on vacation and they're short on staff.
I'm just trying to give myself hope and patience.
I spoke to my MP and he said that after the Ankara checks, canada has to do checks too and then give the go ahead to Ankara.

ombra2011

Jul 14, 2014
Thanks She.D,
Good to hear Mrs.KOR. Get a sun tan while you're there... lol

Oh so I got an update. My tax girl put me on the tax forms as single but the CRA sent me a letter asking to confirm my marital status. I know :( I sent a letter but they said that it could take another month. Lucky me! This is going to delay my application :(