+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Did anyone email the embassy or the visa office? What exactly is happening?
Our application has been stuck on medicals received for three months now with no updates

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Our application has been stuck on medicals received for three months now with no updates
Yes but no answer yet.and my spouse has received no medicals and on Sunday mine
Will be one year.dec till now nothing

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Do I know if their opening ?they probably are because on their site it says till June 9

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure if the delay is because of the embassy or the visa office but this is extremely frustrating.
Yes and we don’t even know if it’s open or not.I believe it’s open because on website it says till June 9 ...if they didn’t open then they would do another update

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
its the embassy who doesn't want the VAC. to open , VAC is already working for more than week for all the other embassies except canada , check their website VFS put the country of residency Jordan and then going to change it to another country it will show you that they are open and working according to the specific embassy requirements.
Canada is holding the files and doesn't want them to be processed now and with the new exception they are only allowing PR CORP in march not after .

Reactions: AliMZaki and Nina12

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
I have a feeling that it's all tied to the Canadian borders.
I'm waiting on June 21 , They're supposed to open the borders with the U.S and if that happens then they should resume working on all our applications but they might push it another month as the U.S is not doing great now with the COVID cases

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I’m one year on Sunday..I’m sick and tired and no
Medicals and I don’t know
What’s going
On.i have no update since nov

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
It’s on the computer so how does our files even effect anything.i think the office has to be open.im calling them tonight to see what’s going on

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
I’m one year on Sunday..I’m sick and tired and no
Medicals and I don’t know
What’s going
On.i have no update since nov
I'm sorry for your situation, We are all suffering now but unfortunately there's nothing we can do.
I emailed the embassy today and I'll let you guys know once I get a reply

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry for your situation, We are all suffering now but unfortunately there's nothing we can do.
I emailed the embassy today and I'll let you guys know once I get a reply
I email them a few weeks ago and still nothing.i mean they must be open and why are they not
Processing us.