+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Information I got from mp for my application.....

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on June 14, 2019.
• The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 28, 2019.
• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
o the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Amman.
• The medical examination results have not been requested for the applicant.
• The criminality verifications are currently valid.
• The security verifications have not been initiated.

texpat

Jun 6, 2020
App. Filed.......
20-08-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Med's Request
08-10-2019
Med's Done....
04-12-2019
Interview........
15-01-2020
You welcome .is United Arab Emirates considered jordon Amman??
Amman is in Jordan, not the UAE, so I assume that if Amman is not specifically mentioned, then that office is not opening yet.

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Information I got from mp for my application.....

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on June 14, 2019.
• The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on October 28, 2019.
• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
o the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Amman.
• The medical examination results have not been requested for the applicant.
• The criminality verifications are currently valid.
• The security verifications have not been initiated.
Where did you get this Information from?

Reactions: Nina12

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Today on Twitter they posted saying immigration offices are opening now and they put the list on and United Arab Emirates,Abu Dhabi,abd Dubai and 23 more offices opening and now open.is amman considered United Arab Emirates???
Hi can you send pls that Twitter link
Thanks

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
The better thing is to wait and keep calm , hopefully everything will return as before , the good thing and I'm not sure about it because it only from my perspective is when they will back again to work they will processing the files fast as much they can .