Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
steph89 said:
CIC added a line that said we started processing your application on October 13 .. hope thats good news!!!and the wait time isn't long!!!

That's progress for sure.. have you been following the thread Old Ecas vs New Ecas explained?

Ours went into "in process" less than two weeks after we received soonsorship approval...and based on GCMS notes the only element that had passed was medical (we did them upfront"...

Not trying to dash your hopes but I think eagle333 basically said that it means you have passed eligibility...but now all the security checks etc need to be done....

C.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
chilkootcee said:

That's progress for sure.. have you been following the thread Old Ecas vs New Ecas explained?

Ours went into "in process" less than two weeks after we received soonsorship approval...and based on GCMS notes the only element that had passed was medical (we did them upfront"...

Not trying to dash your hopes but I think eagle333 basically said that it means you have passed eligibility...but now all the security checks etc need to be done....

C.

ya i hope so . we did out medicals up front too .. we will see .. ya i read that old vs new in process .. all we can do it wait ..

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Has anyone here ordered notes??

nope, its way to early for me .. theres a new thread " old in process and new in process" OR a thread GCMS notes inquiry i think its there they explain how

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Has anyone here ordered notes??

did you order them?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Steph: Im about to order them right now,

M-90: Did you think they were useful? did they help you understand anything?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:

great!!! ... let me know how it goes :)

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
hi
my question is,are u guys all citizens of Iraq, Syria,.....?
Is it based on were u r from or where u reside at the moment?
what if somebody is a citizen of Iraq but a resident of another country which is not under Amman VO? Do they still send their application to Amman because of their citizenship?
My husband is a citizen of Iran but he has been living in Erbil ,Iraq for 4 years because of his job.We also got married in Erbil. They sent our application to Amman instead of Ankara. Will they move it to Ankara after they're done with the security check and stuff like that or will it stay in Amman up to the very end?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Is it possible to make a request for our application to be moved to Ankara?
My husband is only staying in Erbil for a few more months and then going back to Iran.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:

Salam,,
Yes, of course was useful, I knew a lot of things, the officer need it and will request it in the near future, so I go prepare it before request it to save time and avoid more delays. And you can know if your application is pending because the officer is waiting some document or something else. So generally you will get benefit and some times not. If u are reading the GCMS notes carefully you will know your application dead line. In my case some times I find it and some times it is restricted ( why I don't know )

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
elllham said:
Is it possible to make a request for our application to be moved to Ankara?
My husband is only staying in Erbil for a few more months and then going back to Iran.
hi ellham yes you can just send a letter to amman vo with ur name and all that info with file # and it will move there but will takes more time im also asked them since i applied but they didnt automaticly sent it to amman

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
where did they send your application and where did u ask them to move it to? I just sent them an email with the info about our application and asked them to move it to Ankara.How long will it take to move it to Ankara?when will I get a reply?
All Iranians get a visa in 5 or 6 months after the application is receieved, but Amman takes veeeeery long

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Frogandlove said:
hi ellham yes you can just send a letter to amman vo with ur name and all that info with file # and it will move there but will takes more time im also asked them since i applied but they didnt automaticly sent it to amman
Did you send a letter or an email?
What is the address?

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
elllham said:
Did you send a letter or an email?
What is the address?
i'm iraqi and canadian citezen my application is in amman right now but when i send it first in mississauga i asked them but stil in amman i'm waitting year and five monthes
so sad i know amman embassy r soooooooo slow
i'm daing realy i cant wait more than that