Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
Hi, you are very welcome, in this office they just fill your application and then they give you the papers and you have to go to the embassy or to that center to apply, let your husband call this office before he go and ask them what papers they need to bring it with him, and there buy a check from this office because you have to pay the fees to the embassy or to the center by a check and they don't accept any check it is should be a (bank draft) check,then when the application package is ready, go to the embassy or to that center and you have two options, you can give them your passport and your application package and the check, or you can keep your passport with you and if they approved your application they will call you to bring your passport to stamp the visa on it, and they told me that this way is faster than the first one.and if he is going to apply at that center (and that is better)he should bring a 47 or 48 JD cash! i cant remember how much exactly.

I wish you all the best!

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Fatush said:
Hi, you are very welcome, in this office they just fill your application and then they give you the papers and you have to go to the embassy or to that center to apply, let your husband call this office before he go and ask them what papers they need to bring it with him, and there buy a check from this office because you have to pay the fees to the embassy or to the center by a check and they don't accept any check it is should be a (bank draft) check,then when the application package is ready, go to the embassy or to that center and you have two options, you can give them your passport and your application package and the check, or you can keep your passport with you and if they approved your application they will call you to bring your passport to stamp the visa on it, and they told me that this way is faster than the first one.and if he is going to apply at that center (and that is better)he should bring a 47 or 48 JD cash! i cant remember how much exactly.

I wish you all the best!
hes gonna go to the embassy after the application is filled out and give them the passport cuz he lives in iraq. I heard they mail the passport back with the visa. Btw how long does the visa take to be issued and i dont get how he pays does it have to be jordan money and do u know if he can pay cash?? Omg im so stressed i hope this works out for him. Thanks soooooo much for your help

Fatush

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2012
File Transfer...
15-5-2012
Med's Request
5-3-2013
Med's Done....
25-3-2013
Passport Req..
4-8-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-8-2014
LANDED..........
3-9-2014
It takes 2 weeks, and the fees is 55 Jd bank draft checks only!he can buy the check from the office.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
Fatush said:
It takes 2 weeks, and the fees is 55 Jd bank draft checks only!he can buy the check from the office.
u have made things alot easier for me! You are amazing thank u so much. Hubby is gonna call that office for the application and see what they will need and i will keep u updated, tell me how things go for best wishes!!!!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Anything new with anyone? As for me my doctor has finally given me my letter to show the embassy my pregnancy is at high risk. Sadly, the doctor didn't write that it's best if I get natal care in Canada. So I told my lawyer and she said it's okay this will help anyways. I'm not sure how but now I am getting really scared. The doctors office is far away so it's hard for me to go back. So now we are working on getting all the documents prepared and will be sending the multiple visa application next week.

Cic website hasn't been updated! Still says 22 months.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Anything new with anyone? As for me my doctor has finally given me my letter to show the embassy my pregnancy is at high risk. Sadly, the doctor didn't write that it's best if I get natal care in Canada. So I told my lawyer and she said it's okay this will help anyways. I'm not sure how but now I am getting really scared. The doctors office is far away so it's hard for me to go back. So now we are working on getting all the documents prepared and will be sending the multiple visa application next week.

Cic website hasn't been updated! Still says 22 months.
hey i am aswell applying for a visa for my hubby too he is going soon to the embassy we are just waiting for the visa for amman. Let us know how things go for u. Good luck with everything!!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
hey i am aswell applying for a visa for my hubby too he is going soon to the embassy we are just waiting for the visa for amman. Let us know how things go for u. Good luck with everything!!
You finished the applications with supporting documents already? What supporting documents did you guys include?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
hello every one ,
for me the same waiting day after day , its 21 months for me for nothing yet ,,, i dont know why they dont change the processing time for the offices yet , im scared about that tooo much , may god let us be patient more and more with this case ,,,

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
You finished the applications with supporting documents already? What supporting documents did you guys include?
[/quote

I sent the invitation letter and we included his bank statement, his company contract, marriage certificate and different ID and also tge invitation letter was for him to come see his 9 month old son that be hasnt met yet and we cant go back due to security reasons and this invitation letter was done professionally. And the application is being done by an office that i was told about in this thread. My husband called them and they told hm what to bring and thats pretty much it. What about you?

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
soso23 said:
[/quote

I sent the invitation letter and we included his bank statement, his company contract, marriage certificate and different ID and also tge invitation letter was for him to come see his 9 month old son that be hasnt met yet and we cant go back due to security reasons and this invitation letter was done professionally. And the application is being done by an office that i was told about in this thread. My husband called them and they told hm what to bring and thats pretty much it. What about you?
I will tell you what we included and let me know what you think. I have the doctors letter stating that I have a high pregnancy risk with twins, my notice of assessment from 2012, his employment letter, his bank account statement, his car ownership proof, plane ticket showing he is leaving and coming back, photo picture, photocopy of his travel history from his passport, invitation letter done by my lawyer, and that's it. Marriage certificate is a must? I feel like there should be more documents.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
I will tell you what we included and let me know what you think. I have the doctors letter stating that I have a high pregnancy risk with twins, my notice of assessment from 2012, his employment letter, his bank account statement, his car ownership proof, plane ticket showing he is leaving and coming back, photo picture, photocopy of his travel history from his passport, invitation letter done by my lawyer, and that's it. Marriage certificate is a must? I feel like there should be more documents.
that is more than enough and the ticket is perfect. Im afraid to book his ti cket and not be aproved for the visa but i think that having twins should definitely help. Dont worry you will be fine, i feel like we need to include more :/

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
that is more than enough and the ticket is perfect. Im afraid to book his ti cket and not be aproved for the visa but i think that having twins should definitely help. Dont worry you will be fine, i feel like we need to include more :/
Your notice of assessment from 2012? Well the ticket is a big big help. It proves that he is coming back. That's why I am doing it. When we hand in our application I will let you know!

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
Your notice of assessment from 2012? Well the ticket is a big big help. It proves that he is coming back. That's why I am doing it. When we hand in our application I will let you know!
my dad is my co signer and my hubby has all of his bank statements anf pay stubs from his job and his income. My dad owns a house aswell and he has mortgage papers that i sent so hopefully it goes good. When are u gonna go to apply tell me how it goes good luck!!!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
my dad is my co signer and my hubby has all of his bank statements anf pay stubs from his job and his income. My dad owns a house aswell and he has mortgage papers that i sent so hopefully it goes good. When are u gonna go to apply tell me how it goes good luck!!!
Hopefully before next Friday! I just need a week to organize everything. Ahhhh I'm so stressed out and scared.

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
Hopefully before next Friday! I just need a week to organize everything. Ahhhh I'm so stressed out and scared.
OMG i know im so scared but we have to atleast try...to be honest im gonna try and if it doesnt work than im packing and leaving. Stay positive