Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
hi every body ,,
any thing new !!
about me they send for me an e-mail they ask me for interview after 2 weeks , im so scarred about that , omg im very worry about that . after 24 months they ask for interview ,,, omg
Inshallah kheir!!!!! This is actually it for you! After this interview you get the visa. Just be calm and make sure you bring extra pictures of you and your spouse to show the genuine relationship show anything that can prove them that the relationship is genuine!!! Also be calm don't be nervous and pray! After that interview inshallah they will give it to you and you're off to Canada!!! At least that's something! When exactly is your interview? What date? Ohh and also make sure you say exactly what's on your application!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
Inshallah kheir!!!!! This is actually it for you! After this interview you get the visa. Just be calm and make sure you bring extra pictures of you and your spouse to show the genuine relationship show anything that can prove them that the relationship is genuine!!! Also be calm don't be nervous and pray! After that interview inshallah they will give it to you and you're off to Canada!!! At least that's something! When exactly is your interview? What date? Ohh and also make sure you say exactly what's on your application!
inshala khair ,, i print out all chatting with her by yahoo and whatsapp and viber and calling statments and photos for us , but im very stress because i dont like the interview at all ; i dont know why !!! i have to be soo nervus when i hear that word ,, my interview on 18-3 ,, thanks alot for your help and i ask god to give u what u look for it ..

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
inshala khair ,, i print out all chatting with her by yahoo and whatsapp and viber and calling statments and photos for us , but im very stress because i dont like the interview at all ; i dont know why !!! i have to be soo nervus when i hear that word ,, my interview on 18-3 ,, thanks alot for your help and i ask god to give u what u look for it ..
You have 2 weeks to prepare but I think everything will be okay and you will get it inshallah. We are submitting our multiple visa on Friday. However one small problem; his parents applied to go visit their daughter in Canada so his dad is his boss for the company.
However if his dad is leaving and he's leaving the embassy will be cry suspicious. So I'm scared they will reject him. And everyone said he will not get it because I did the sponsor and they think he will stay. But I have a good reason such as my pregnancy and his employment says only 21 days vacation and also he put in his car ownership. His bank account has at least 10,000$ which is good. I hope these can help him to get the multiple visa inshallah!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
You have 2 weeks to prepare but I think everything will be okay and you will get it inshallah. We are submitting our multiple visa on Friday. However one small problem; his parents applied to go visit their daughter in Canada so his dad is his boss for the company.
However if his dad is leaving and he's leaving the embassy will be cry suspicious. So I'm scared they will reject him. And everyone said he will not get it because I did the sponsor and they think he will stay. But I have a good reason such as my pregnancy and his employment says only 21 days vacation and also he put in his car ownership. His bank account has at least 10,000$ which is good. I hope these can help him to get the multiple visa inshallah!
yea i prepair every thing , may god help me with that ,, as i know in the embassy they must have feel sure that he will come back to jordan after his visa date is over , its not enough for them he have a car or cash , because they think that he can sale the car and take the money from the bank and say bye for them , i apply fir a visa beffore and it was rejected , ans so i have a buissnes here with a company by my name and very very good bank statments and alot of priorities ; and i be rejected ,, hhhh , so may god help u with the visa because u r pregnant and u must have one to take care about u ,, with all wishes to take the visa .

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
yea i prepair every thing , may god help me with that ,, as i know in the embassy they must have feel sure that he will come back to jordan after his visa date is over , its not enough for them he have a car or cash , because they think that he can sale the car and take the money from the bank and say bye for them , i apply fir a visa beffore and it was rejected , ans so i have a buissnes here with a company by my name and very very good bank statments and alot of priorities ; and i be rejected ,, hhhh , so may god help u with the visa because u r pregnant and u must have one to take care about u ,, with all wishes to take the visa .
You're right but what more do they want of proof? They ask for things like this and then they still reject? I feel like they play games you know and steal money! As much good proof you have it doesn't matter. But I still want to try because it will be 1 year for us in March 13 and I know that nothing will
Happen after that so I want him to come with me. Btw have they changed your status to "in process" ?

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
You're right but what more do they want of proof? They ask for things like this and then they still reject? I feel like they play games you know and steal money! As much good proof you have it doesn't matter. But I still want to try because it will be 1 year for us in March 13 and I know that nothing will
Happen after that so I want him to come with me. Btw have they changed your status to "in process" ?
hey soso did u apply yet?? Monday my husband is going in person i hope it works. Its been 1 year and 10 months for me and im so tired of waiting!!! God be with us

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
hey soso did u apply yet?? Monday my husband is going in person i hope it works. Its been 1 year and 10 months for me and im so tired of waiting!!! God be with us
We are handing in everything online this Friday! All our documents are done. My lawyer is just fixing up the applications. I'm scared this isn't going to work. Like luay said, as much evidence as you put, sometimes it just doesn't work because of sponsorship. But I'm willing to give it a try. I've been waiting almost 1 year! It will be 1 year in March 13. But I think you will get something in March! You have been waiting 22 months. They have to do something for you! That's over the time limit! Do you have a lawyer? Talked to the MP? They must do something!!! It makes me so sad to see those who have been waiting almost 2 years. You know it's almost 1 year for me and I'm already going crazy, I don't know what would happen to me if I was waiting more than that. They still didn't change the processing time, they don't give us any updates on our file, they do nothing but make us wait miserably. :( have they changed your status to in process? Mine still says application receie ed :(

l.abas

Dec 20, 2013
soso23 said:
We are handing in everything online this Friday! All our documents are done. My lawyer is just fixing up the applications. I'm scared this isn't going to work. Like luay said, as much evidence as you put, sometimes it just doesn't work because of sponsorship. But I'm willing to give it a try. I've been waiting almost 1 year! It will be 1 year in March 13. But I think you will get something in March! You have been waiting 22 months. They have to do something for you! That's over the time limit! Do you have a lawyer? Talked to the MP? They must do something!!! It makes me so sad to see those who have been waiting almost 2 years. You know it's almost 1 year for me and I'm already going crazy, I don't know what would happen to me if I was waiting more than that. They still didn't change the processing time, they don't give us any updates on our file, they do nothing but make us wait miserably. :( have they changed your status to in process? Mine still says application receie ed :(
i spoke to my MP and she said that may 10 is the deadline for my file ...even if it is i cant go back cuz we all know how bad it is in the middle east so he needs to come plus he wants to see our baby boy who is now 10 months old. Like u said as long as we try. I have a feeling they will give it to u guys since your pregnant. I hope things go well keep me updated best of luckk hun!!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
i dont know what they want more that , when i apply for a visa and rejected ill be shocked and painting on my face snap smile because i dont understand why they reject me in that time , i feel its like a gamble so u dont lose nothing when u try , take a deep breath and go :D , so dont make ur self mad about that .
my file is still saying : file recieved , may be after the interview they make the disicion and it will be changed ,, i hope that , im waiting for now 22 months im very tired of that , what can we do !!!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
i dont know what they want more that , when i apply for a visa and rejected ill be shocked and painting on my face snap smile because i dont understand why they reject me in that time , i feel its like a gamble so u dont lose nothing when u try , take a deep breath and go :D , so dont make ur self mad about that .
my file is still saying : file recieved , may be after the interview they make the disicion and it will be changed ,, i hope that , im waiting for now 22 months im very tired of that , what can we do !!!
Oh my gosh. But you know at least you heard something from them. But when they rejected you what were their reasons?

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
Oh my gosh. But you know at least you heard something from them. But when they rejected you what were their reasons?
omg soso ,, come on soso ,, i wait now 2 years and 2 weeks and some days , u just wait 1 year !!! hhhhhh .
is that not enough time to hear something about me ??? me too when i apply for immigration they send for me email after 13 months asking me for some documents ,,, hhhhh . so be patient more . they rejected me because he not sure that im coming back jordan when my visa period is finished as he think , and just im smiling to his face and tell him give me the passport plz , and go throw the door ,, ;D ;D ;D
and as u write : pationce is the key for happiness ,, ;) ;) hhhh , so u must take that key
good luck for u and nice wishes too

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
l.abas said:
i spoke to my MP and she said that may 10 is the deadline for my file ...even if it is i cant go back cuz we all know how bad it is in the middle east so he needs to come plus he wants to see our baby boy who is now 10 months old. Like u said as long as we try. I have a feeling they will give it to u guys since your pregnant. I hope things go well keep me updated best of luckk hun!!
May 10 is such a long time. You know what it's good that you're applying! I'll be handing mine in on Friday and will tell you what happens! Keep me updated! Good luck to the both of us!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
luayalali said:
omg soso ,, come on soso ,, i wait now 2 years and 2 weeks and some days , u just wait 1 year !!! hhhhhh .
is that not enough time to hear something about me ??? me too when i apply for immigration they send for me email after 13 months asking me for some documents ,,, hhhhh . so be patient more . they rejected me because he not sure that im coming back jordan when my visa period is finished as he think , and just im smiling to his face and tell him give me the passport plz , and go throw the door ,, ;D ;D ;D
and as u write : pationce is the key for happience ,, ;) ;) hhhh , so u must take that key
Lol you know I put that a long time ago. I have no more patience left! I dont understand how some
People get the pr in 12, 16, or even 18 months! And some
Wait even more which is bad.. I mean 12-18 months I don't mind ! My husband is already frustrated he wants to leave and so do I. Hopefully by the time you get your interview I'll get my answer for the multiple visa! We'll keep each other updated!

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
l.abas said:
we spoke to our MP too and he say for us that the deadline for our file is 7 march , and they send me e-mail last week , so for u they send for u may be next month , dont be mad about that and good wishes for u

luayalali

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-2-2012
Doc's Request.
25-2-2013
AOR Received.
17-5-2012
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2013
Med's Done....
20-8-2013
Interview........
20-3-2014
Passport Req..
23-3-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2014
LANDED..........
3-4-2014
soso23 said:
Lol you know I put that a long time ago. I have no more patience left! I dont understand how some
People get the pr in 12, 16, or even 18 months! And some
Wait even more which is bad.. I mean 12-18 months I don't mind ! My husband is already frustrated he wants to leave and so do I. Hopefully by the time you get your interview I'll get my answer for the multiple visa! We'll keep each other updated!
lol , so u must update your profile status now , hhhhh , ok we will keep in touch about that , but some patient will help u , u dont know whats happening with me and with my wife along this tow years , she call me every day and crying because im not with her , me too i have a very bad life here alone without my wife and u know what that meaning !!!!