+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
Yes, it's devastating to get refusal. It's better to overcome the initial shock at the earliest and draw solace from countless number of similar cases.
You don't need to hire a lawyer or a consultant to win an appeal. Many people on this forum, including me, won the appeal on our own. Go through this thread and you will get all the information you need for winning the appeal.
If a case has one or more of red flags, it's refused during the interview. Visa officers don't care to look at the evidence.
But it's totally different during the hearing. Judge gives full opportunity to prove genuineness of our marriage. Unless it's really a fraud, appeal is allowed. Genuine couples need not worry about failure in the hearing.
Thank you :)

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
Hey, my husband just got medical request from CIC. He used to be in London, but now in Bangladesh. We informed our lawyer long back and he said he sent CIC with present address. Now, on the medical request form, the address says his London address. Can he still take the medical and do it or does the address need to be changed?

Reactions: Braveos

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello
Same here I also won my appeal in January and still have not heard nothing I was wondering if anyone knows how much longer it will take also is there anyway I could check my status online
You can only check your online status once your file has been reopened by CIC it should take only 2 months but it seems to be taking longer these days

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
A consultant wants as much money as a lawyer :(
Many people don't use and still win. It really depends on the cause for the refusal and the supporting documents you have to overcome the refusal. Do you mind me asking why it was refused?

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
Many people don't use and still win. It really depends on the cause for the refusal and the supporting documents you have to overcome the refusal. Do you mind me asking why it was refused?
They say he didn't answer one question properly. "What will you and your partner do if you go there"? He didn't quite understand what she meant because she asked about our interests. But he said he will work and I work and on weekends we will like to sight see around Nova Scotia. Our interest is to do sight seeing and just live our life together. What else can he say?But they had there mind made up from the beginning because in the notes they say, because of our age difference we are not compatible. I am older than he is. Who are they to say that. We have been "together" (not in person) for over 3 years and want to live together as man and wife. We have all the proof of our relationship but they don't care

kate61

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
FAM
Does anyone know, when you send in your appeal, do you send it to the appeals board and to the Federal Court? I was told that I should send it to both.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Does anyone know, when you send in your appeal, do you send it to the appeals board and to the Federal Court? I was told that I should send it to both.
You can send by mail or fax to your designated iad office. Depends what city you live in

balpunjabi

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
This wait is killing me I m not hearing anything after medical email
How long it takes to background check
I m in this process since 2015 this is too much

Sara19

Feb 28, 2019
some questions they ask in the hearing.

1) When did you first come to Canada?
2) Under what category?

Previous Relationship
3) Have you been previously married or in a common law relationship?
4) If so, to whom and when?
5) When did you separate? Why?
6) When did you get divorced? Why?
7) Do you have children from your previous marriage? If so, what are their names and ages?
8) Do you have any contact with your ex-husband or common law partner?

Current Marriage
9) When did you meet your current spouse?
10) Describe the circumstances of your first meeting.
11) Who contacted who first? How?
12) When did you first meet in person?
13) Describe your first date?
14) Why were you attracted to your spouse?
15) What type of activities did you do together?
16) When did you meet his family and his friends?
17) When did he propose? How?
18) What did you say?
19) Was there an engagement ceremony? If so, please describe? If not, why not?
20) When did you get married?
21) Describe your wedding.
22) How many people were present?
23) Did you go on a honeymoon? When, where?
24) Did you ever live together? How long and where?
25) Describe a typical day with your husband?

Communication
26) How many times did you visit your spouse after wedding? Provide with dates.
27) When you are apart, how do you communicate with each other?
28) What do you talk about?
29) Do you send each other gifts or money? If so, what and how much?
30) What are your plans once your spouse moves to Canada?
31) Where will you live?
32) Are you planning on having children?
33) What do you like about your spouse?
34) What do you not like about your spouse?
35) When is his birthday?
36) What are his parent’s names?

Spousal Sponsorship Application and Interview
37) Why do you think your spousal sponsorship application was refused?
38) How did that make you feel?
39) What happened at the interview?
40) If this appeal was dismissed, what would you do?
41) Do you think your spouse married you in order to be able to come to Canada? If not, why?
42) Do you want to add anything else?
Th

Reactions: Hope-19

Teepain

Mar 8, 2018
Anybody here has an spouse who got deported from Canada and waiting after winning the appeal? I am asking because I can't find the procedure or timelines for ARC. We submitted our PCC & Medical but we don't know if they will ask us for ARC.

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
They say he didn't answer one question properly. "What will you and your partner do if you go there"? He didn't quite understand what she meant because she asked about our interests. But he said he will work and I work and on weekends we will like to sight see around Nova Scotia. Our interest is to do sight seeing and just live our life together. What else can he say?But they had there mind made up from the beginning because in the notes they say, because of our age difference we are not compatible. I am older than he is. Who are they to say that. We have been "together" (not in person) for over 3 years and want to live together as man and wife. We have all the proof of our relationship but they don't care

how old isyour age difference?

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Anybody here has an spouse who got deported from Canada and waiting after winning the appeal? I am asking because I can't find the procedure or timelines for ARC. We submitted our PCC & Medical but we don't know if they will ask us for ARC.
Hi Teepain,
If a deportation order was issued then yes you will be asked for an ARC. The timelines vary but I see 3-6 months. Some have gotten it in 1 month. It depends on the visa office. They will ask for it, usually once you have passed eligibility during background check.