+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sara19

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know how long does immigration take to send the PCC and Medical after winning the Appeal? What is the time frame after winning the appeal? Thanks

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone
Need help
I win my full hearing appeal on 27 September 2018 then in writing I receive Decision letter on 16 October 2018 after that on December 28 2018 I receive email from Ottawa that send us updated forms medical,PCC, bio page of passport and RFT fees
So on 27 January 2019 I send all of them to Ottawa after that I hear nothing from them so last week I contact with MP so MP reply me that your file was send to London visa office for processing
Means the Ottawa do nothing they just keep my file for four to five months
Or it’s normal
Please give me suggestions about at
Thanks

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone
Need help
I win my full hearing appeal on 27 September 2018 then in writing I receive Decision letter on 16 October 2018 after that on December 28 2018 I receive email from Ottawa that send us updated forms medical,PCC, bio page of passport and RFT fees
So on 27 January 2019 I send all of them to Ottawa after that I hear nothing from them so last week I contact with MP so MP reply me that your file was send to London visa office for processing
Means the Ottawa do nothing they just keep my file for four to five months
Or it’s normal
Please give me suggestions about at
Thanks
It is normal this mean your file is not processed in Ottawa. This was what I said before, your timeline doesn't look like Ottawa timeline.

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know how long does immigration take to send the PCC and Medical after winning the Appeal? What is the time frame after winning the appeal? Thanks
It is normal this mean your file is not processed in Ottawa. This was what I said before, your timeline doesn't look like Ottawa timeline.
or they again ask from me for forms which I already send to Ottawa on their request or what they do now

mrs chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, just wondering after winning our outland spousal appeal for my husband living in Pakistan last month. How much of a chance you think we have to apply for a visit Visa for him to come to Canada now any ideas would be greatly appreciated

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Pr
Hi, just wondering after winning our outland spousal appeal for my husband living in Pakistan last month. How much of a chance you think we have to apply for a visit Visa for him to come to Canada now any ideas would be greatly appreciated[/QUOT

Pretty much zero chance for any trv for sponsorship applicants.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Do u hav any idea how long it will take for ppr as I submitted everything on February 15,2019
Every application is different. We won Aug 3. Submit everything Oct 10 abd are still waiting to hear something. I've read some people say 6 to 8 months. But if you check your gckey progress bar, they restart the 12 month time from the day your app is reopened :(