+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Itz almost 3 months for us.no request for pcc and medical...still waiting
I sent an email to get the ball rolling for us. You can certainly try that! You can call cic, do webform enquiry or email your vo. Your application will go back to who ever was processing it before. Or you can do like me and do all 3 lol

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

We have our full hearing coming up in couple months and I want to ask you all that has gone through and won the appeal, what’s is the best advice you can give to a principal applicant BC I’m going to be called on that day? Thanks guys!

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone.

We have our full hearing coming up in couple months and I want to ask you all that has gone through and won the appeal, what’s is the best advice you can give to a principal applicant BC I’m going to be called on that day? Thanks guys!
Read up on other people appeals, both successful and unsuccessful appeals contain tons of information.

https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/

Also read up 100-150 previous pages of this thread to see the experiences of other people.

Reactions: I_Am_Baruch

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hello everyone.

Was your application denied?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Truth of the matter is that they will refuse if your case has one or more of their so called red flags e.g. hasty marriage, big age difference, cultural, language and native country differences, wife older than the husband, etc. All the supporting evidence you provided will not be part of the blue book. That's what happened in my case.
Yes I'm missing lots of proofs from the bluebook. They shredded 300 pages of proofs according to gcms notes.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Yes I'm missing lots of proofs from the bluebook. They shredded 300 pages of proofs according to gcms notes.
I understood they didn't give back your proofs in case you appealed it and they needed your proofs for the appeal. It's just nasty that they would shred it all and make you print everything all over again.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It’s ok. It’s all about genuineness issue. ‍♂
Uhhh their most common....lol. If you have the evidence to back up your relationship, you won't have a problem and definitely don't need a lawyer (in my opinion). They refuse so many for this reason, I feel just to give people a hard time.

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
my hearing was February 7, and I received the letter from Judge Marco 7, speaking that I won the hearing, and to this day I received nothing from the government, asking for my husband's passport and medical examination, this week I received a letter from the government from the canada that my daughter's daycare came out, I think I'll have to go and my husband stay to wait for his papers.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
my hearing was February 7, and I received the letter from Judge Marco 7, speaking that I won the hearing, and to this day I received nothing from the government, asking for my husband's passport and medical examination, this week I received a letter from the government from the canada that my daughter's daycare came out, I think I'll have to go and my husband stay to wait for his papers.
Once you win an appeal cic starts the processing time over again. Which means they give themselves another 12 months to complete your application once they have recieve the file back from iad. After you win, your file will first go to ottawa and then be sent back to whatever office was originally handling it. After an officer reviews your file, they will send you an email asking for, generally new police checks, medical and updated forms. I've read it takes 6 to 8 months to complete from here. However we won our appeal in August and are still waiting to hear anything.

Reactions: Ana Paula

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all!

I have recently joined the same boat which most people are! I got my rejection letter which is sad.. I have been reading lots on this forum and I hope someone can help me with some questions as I want to file an appeal. Reason of rejection is they do not think our relationship was genuine lol

Application received Dec 31 2018
Met eligibility as a sponsor Jan 24 2019
Medical Requested Jan 25 2019
File sent and processed to BEY office Feb 1 2019
Biometric requested Feb 6 2019
Interview requested Mar 21 2019
Rejection - April 19 2019

Now I would appreciate if someone can help me answer the below as I really do not want to go through a lawyer and I have seen many successful cases here and hoping someone can point me in the right direction!

1. The letter says I have to file an appeal within 30 days, I am assuming this is sending them the notice of appeal to RAD(websites says 15 days)??
2. Do I have to send additional documents when sending the notice of appeal?
3. Do I have to file an appealants record? done by me?
4. It says on CIC website " Unless a hearing is ordered, the RAD will wait 15 days before making a decision on your appeal" ???
5. Also during the informal meeting with RAD and minsiter do I need to take any documents?
6. Once I file an apeal, it takes 120 days to hear back and how long will it take for me to meet with them? As I am planning to go see my Mrs since this is all getting very stressful..

I appreciate a reply from anyone who is in the same boat as times are hard!