13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Habibti said:
My husband in Morocco received by mail the refusal letter... but it was 2 months after his interview!!!
Just to reassure myself..just another quick Q Habibti...do you know if it was registered mail or regular mail? And thank you for your response!!!

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hi Everybody :D :-* I have some good news. My lawyer called me today saying I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing by the IAD. Hopefully soon I will get a hearing date. He also said I should get a letter in the mail very soon from the IAD with this news that he received today. Guguz you are right behind me, so you should hear something soon also. I hope this will help others waiting with their timelines. My hearing will be heard in Vancouver. On another note I was recently diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Follicular Lymphoma (Lymphatic cancer) but very slow growing and very easy to treat with sessions of chemo/immunotherapy. I was told I have to have treatment for 6 months and every month I had treatment for 2 days together blood work each time prior to treatment. My first treatment was on Monday October 28th for 8 hours slowing receiving treament of 2 drugs with IV one is the chemo Bendamustine and the other is Retuximab ( immunotherapy, antibody, protein). The second day yesterday I only received the immunotherapy and was there for 1 hour and 45 minutes. They left the IV in from teh day before and just closed it off so I would not have to get poked again thankfully. I feel a bit tired. I had a slight headache, stomach ache with about 5 times to the biffy with a slight bit of nausea like a flushing feeling but it only lasted about an hour the first day. The second day the same but very slight. so far so good. I have to have another blood test November 04th to check my white blood cells to see if they need boosting before my next treatments for November. Sometimes they halt your treatment if your blood is off, hence why they check your blood each time prior to yout treatments.I had to buy 2 anti nausea prescription pills at $121.00 One container of pills only has 6 pills but each one lasts for 24 hours. This one you take a half an hour prior to treatment. The other is to use every 6 hours only if you need it. I have not needed any of those so far yay :). Jeesh I had breast cancer twice and caught early enough both times. First time partial mastectomy and 35 radiation treatments and second time full mastectomy and no treatments. Nowadays I don't think they do partial mastectomies anymore? Not sure. I think they would just do mastecomies now and some In the movie Finding Nemo Dora the fish (Ellen Degeneres) would sing just keep swimming just keep swimming lol That's what I have to do. My Dad always said It is not how hard you fall It is how you get back up. So true Nighty Night everybody XOXO Praying for all of you waiting to successful appeals to visa's :-* :D ;)

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Everybody :D :-* I have some good news. My lawyer called me today saying I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing by the IAD. Hopefully soon I will get a hearing date. He also said I should get a letter in the mail very soon from the IAD with this news that he received today. Guguz you are right behind me, so you should hear something soon also. I hope this will help others waiting with their timelines. My hearing will be heard in Vancouver. On another note I was recently diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Follicular Lymphoma (Lymphatic cancer) but very slow growing and very easy to treat with sessions of chemo/immunotherapy. I was told I have to have treatment for 6 months and every month I had treatment for 2 days together blood work each time prior to treatment. My first treatment was on Monday October 28th for 8 hours slowing receiving treament of 2 drugs with IV one is the chemo Bendamustine and the other is Retuximab ( immunotherapy, antibody, protein). The second day yesterday I only received the immunotherapy and was there for 1 hour and 45 minutes. They left the IV in from teh day before and just closed it off so I would not have to get poked again thankfully. I feel a bit tired. I had a slight headache, stomach ache with about 5 times to the biffy with a slight bit of nausea like a flushing feeling but it only lasted about an hour the first day. The second day the same but very slight. so far so good. I have to have another blood test November 04th to check my white blood cells to see if they need boosting before my next treatments for November. Sometimes they halt your treatment if your blood is off, hence why they check your blood each time prior to yout treatments.I had to buy 2 anti nausea prescription pills at $121.00 One container of pills only has 6 pills but each one lasts for 24 hours. This one you take a half an hour prior to treatment. The other is to use every 6 hours only if you need it. I have not needed any of those so far yay :). Jeesh I had breast cancer twice and caught early enough both times. First time partial mastectomy and 35 radiation treatments and second time full mastectomy and no treatments. Nowadays I don't think they do partial mastectomies anymore? Not sure. I think they would just do mastecomies now and some In the movie Finding Nemo Dora the fish (Ellen Degeneres) would sing just keep swimming just keep swimming lol That's what I have to do. My Dad always said It is not how hard you fall It is how you get back up. So true Nighty Night everybody XOXO Praying for all of you waiting to successful appeals to visa's :-* :D ;)
Im so happy for you! I wish you all the best for your ADR and really, you deserve it.....I can see you are a force to be reckoned with and keep fighting... you are a survivor and so very inspiring :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:

OMG, such a relief. :) I am so happy :D for u darling. I always follow ur posts. And U r rite i am couple of days may a month behind u. Hope I will hear something from IAD soon.

And my dear, take care of urself. U r a fighter and there is long happy life waiting for u a head. things have started getting back to the plate. Ur hubbie will join u soon. Wish u luck and positive vibes from me to u.

Thanks ;D :D ;) :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
waitingonforever said:
Just to reassure myself..just another quick Q Habibti...do you know if it was registered mail or regular mail? And thank you for your response!!!
You're welcome! My husband says it was regular mail. What is troubling you?

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Everybody :D :-* I have some good news. My lawyer called me today saying I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing by the IAD. Hopefully soon I will get a hearing date. He also said I should get a letter in the mail very soon from the IAD with this news that he received today.
Great news this morning! :D Congratulations! Another little victory that will bring you closer to the end of this ordeal! :) You are a real fighter and inspire us all!

Mrs. Hope

Jun 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON :)
Re: HELP!!! ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

nervousme said:
Hello I was hoping someone could shed some light on my case.
We received a refusal letter on the 29th of September, due to the fact that the representative that we were using did not submit some documentation after we had signed it not once but twice. We did remove her as our representative before we got the refusal letter but had no idea that this document was outstanding. anyhow I have lots of proof to back our end except the receipt that she indeed did send the document. I and just sent an appeal to Vegreville today. and am wondering what will happen next and how long it will take to hear anything back. The reason for refusal was not due to legitimate relationship so I am wondering if we have any chances. I am furious with the Immigration Consultant and cant even begin to describe the nerves I feel. Any help form anyone please!!!
Thank you all so much in advance. this forum really is helpful. This is the first post I am posting and I dont even know if I am doing this correctly.
Hi,we have the same issue,I am a Christian and my hubby is a Hindu,before wedding i converted to Hindu but the VO said we suppose to register our marriage certificate to special marriage act not to hindu marriage act even after the conversion.The VO told my husband to submit a new marriage certificate under special marriage act. So,I went to my lawyer and ask what would be the best thing to do. He adviced me to re-apply and submit the doc that VO asked than going for an appeal cuz it will take longer and you have to spend more money than re-applying. So I went back to India and registered our marriage again.I just submitted my new application with more proof.Hope this will help. I know what you feel.We just hope things will turn out well.Good luck

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Habibti said:
You're welcome! My husband says it was regular mail. What is troubling you?
I just cant relax about our app...we are so used to things not going our way...we originally applied August 2012...we had our interview May 13th 2013 after the interview they kept the passport...but the interviewing officer was not too pleasant to deal with so it could have gone either way..on e-cas it said DM October 20th 2013 a couple days later they called my hubby saying his passport is ready...and asked, because we did not provide a pre-paid envelope how they should deal with the passport...we never received any actual decision...good or bad...so my husband paid a courier to go to the High Commission and pick it up then deliver it...I am still nervous about the decision...does this sound positive to you and if it was a denial would I have heard earlier?

I just cant relax not hearing they're decision

Thanks for listening

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
waitingonforever said:
I have a quick question...for those refused...how were you notified of the refusal???
Thank you
waiting
I was notified through my Immigration Consultant via e-mail and phone. i received teh refusal letter through her in the mail around the 31st of January 2012 refusal date was the 08th of January by phone to my hubby,his interview was the 7th.Hubby never received a refusal letter even though they said they sent one to his house. Hubby was at his interview for 4 horrific hours. He answered every question even 4 questions in English. The VO was not nice with him at all and had been denying everybody. I think she maybe gone now but not sure. She was not Canadian. She never even looked through the extra proofs of our relationship since the wedding that was requested to bring for hubby's interview. She said too much evidence. She made hubby believe he was getting his visa the whole time. She was very cruel and cold hearted. :'( ??? :eek: We have 10 years relationship as well so yes there will be alot of evidence. She just did not want to bother with it. :mad: :-X :eek: :'( ??? Karma to her and her life is all I can say.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
freeislam000 said:
Im so happy for you! I wish you all the best for your ADR and really, you deserve it.....I can see you are a force to be reckoned with and keep fighting... you are a survivor and so very inspiring :)
Awwww thankyou free XO You are too kind mua :-* :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Guguz said:
OMG, such a relief. :) I am so happy :D for u darling. I always follow ur posts. And U r rite i am couple of days may a month behind u. Hope I will hear something from IAD soon.

And my dear, take care of urself. U r a fighter and there is long happy life waiting for u a head. things have started getting back to the plate. Ur hubbie will join u soon. Wish u luck and positive vibes from me to u.

Thanks ;D :D ;) :)
Awwww Thankyou dear Guguz XOXO mua :-* I always follow your posts too. Soon you will have some news my dear. I hope you will get an ADR as well I had been attending appeal hearings and all of them were full hearings like 8 hours long. I was menatlly prepared for a full hearing lol. Now I must prepare for a short hearing lol All fo the dates of hearings I received were all full hearings for sponsorhsip of family class refusals. I never received an ADR hearing date to attend only one video conference which was held here but video the sponsor and applicant in Calgary but I could not attend that one as I had appts that day. Maybe you and everyone here may want to attend to prepare yourself mentally? It helped me alot. Thankyou again for your kind words XOXO Yes, I am a fighter I guess. I am alot like my father thankfully and gratefully. :D Have an amazing day XO :D ;) 8) :-* :)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
waitingonforever said:
I just cant relax about our app...we are so used to things not going our way...we originally applied August 2012...we had our interview May 13th 2013 after the interview they kept the passport...but the interviewing officer was not too pleasant to deal with so it could have gone either way..on e-cas it said DM October 20th 2013 a couple days later they called my hubby saying his passport is ready...and asked, because we did not provide a pre-paid envelope how they should deal with the passport...we never received any actual decision...good or bad...so my husband paid a courier to go to the High Commission and pick it up then deliver it...I am still nervous about the decision...does this sound positive to you and if it was a denial would I have heard earlier?

I just cant relax not hearing they're decision

Thanks for listening
Thinking about you Waiting and praying for you to receive positive, good news very soon. XOXO :-* :)

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Double Rainbow said:
Thinking about you Waiting and praying for you to receive positive, good news very soon. XOXO :-* :)
Thank you my dear I appreciate the well wishes :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
waitingonforever said:
Thank you my dear I appreciate the well wishes :D
You are most welcome :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Everybody :D :-* I have some good news. My lawyer called me today saying I have been granted an ADR appeal hearing by the IAD. Hopefully soon I will get a hearing date. He also said I should get a letter in the mail very soon from the IAD with this news that he received today. Guguz you are right behind me, so you should hear something soon also. I hope this will help others waiting with their timelines. My hearing will be heard in Vancouver. On another note I was recently diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Follicular Lymphoma (Lymphatic cancer) but very slow growing and very easy to treat with sessions of chemo/immunotherapy. I was told I have to have treatment for 6 months and every month I had treatment for 2 days together blood work each time prior to treatment. My first treatment was on Monday October 28th for 8 hours slowing receiving treament of 2 drugs with IV one is the chemo Bendamustine and the other is Retuximab ( immunotherapy, antibody, protein). The second day yesterday I only received the immunotherapy and was there for 1 hour and 45 minutes. They left the IV in from the day before and just closed it off so I would not have to get poked again thankfully. I feel a bit tired. I had a slight headache, stomach ache with about 5 times to the biffy with a slight bit of nausea like a flushing feeling but it only lasted about an hour the first day. The second day the same but very slight. so far so good. I have to have another blood test November 04th to check my white blood cells to see if they need boosting before my next treatments for November. Sometimes they halt your treatment if your blood is off, hence why they check your blood each time prior to yout treatments.I had to buy 2 anti nausea prescription pills at $121.00 One container of pills only has 6 pills but each one lasts for 24 hours. This one you take a half an hour prior to treatment. The other is to use every 6 hours only if you need it. I have not needed any of those so far yay :). Jeesh I had breast cancer twice and caught early enough both times. First time partial mastectomy and 35 radiation treatments and second time full mastectomy and no treatments. Nowadays I don't think they do partial mastectomies anymore? Not sure. I think they would just do mastecomies now and some In the movie Finding Nemo Dora the fish (Ellen Degeneres) would sing just keep swimming just keep swimming lol That's what I have to do. My Dad always said It is not how hard you fall It is how you get back up. So true Nighty Night everybody XOXO Praying for all of you waiting to successful appeals to visa's :-* :D ;)
Today meaning October 30th 2013 I received the news of an ADR for me.The lawyer was going to request an ADR and I thought he already did but it was their decision to grant me the ADR. :)