+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Gian45

Oct 8, 2013
hilsten said:
Thanks everyone .. don't have word to express my happiness... waiting for big day when my wife will be here with me ..

In interview they didn't call my wife and they started like a clean slate.. they didn't refer the my wife interview ...

but be carefull with date when you say .. they compare with passport and form which we had filled first time ...

they only asked normal question like first meeting, when we decieded to get marry, what is future plan, do we want to have baby in future, what are the plan when she will be here ... try to be calm and compose with answer only answer what they asked.. not more not less ..

ONE ackward question ... when did we had sex first time :p :p :p

Anyways .... No matter how hard someone hit you ... hit them more harder ways ... nothing can crash you in life .. be strong ...

Best of luck ...

Thank you Hilsten
I won the ADR Oct.22/13 What a relief.
and yes i have that awkward question too. Now what next?

nervousme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada- Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
Med's Done....
26-02-2013, Re-done Sept 2014
Interview........
Decision made Mar 09, 2015
Re: HELP!!! ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

scylla said:
I don't know if an appeal will work in your case since it sounds like some required documents were not sent to CIC. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if you made this mistake or if the representative failed to do her job - if a required document was not provided, this is a legitimate reason for a refusal. Appeals work in cases where an applicant was incorrectly refused. If you go by the rules, you were correctly refused (even though this was your representative's fault). It make be far better for you to reapply rather than appealing. Hopefully others here will comment.
The documentation missing was The schedule A background check. It asks for info about prior work history. We though she sent it twice. We have the copies we signed and they are different looking because the one we signed in December was an older version, the second time we signed I believe is an updated form.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Do you think the appeal will be denied???? How long usually before we hear anything form CIC?

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

nervousme said:
The documentation missing was The schedule A background check. It asks for info about prior work history. We though she sent it twice. We have the copies we signed and they are different looking because the one we signed in December was an older version, the second time we signed I believe is an updated form.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Do you think the appeal will be denied???? How long usually before we hear anything form CIC?
So if that is her error, shouldn't she try to rectify the problem? I'm actually kinda shocked they would reject you for that, I have heard that usually the application would be returned to the applicant if it was incomplete....Either way, at the very least your consultant should advise you as to which avenue would be most beneficial to your circumstance between re applying vs. appeal...
Heart goes out to you.... hope everything works out for you

nervousme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada- Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........

freeislam000 said:
So if that is her error, shouldn't she try to rectify the problem? I'm actually kinda shocked they would reject you for that, I have heard that usually the application would be returned to the applicant if it was incomplete....Either way, at the very least your consultant should advise you as to which avenue would be most beneficial to your circumstance between re applying vs. appeal...
Heart goes out to you.... hope everything works out for you
I have yet to hear from her since we told her what happened and requested copies of our file. she says she mailed it but NOT courier. Why would anyone even do that? Especially an immigration consultant. Now we have no proof she actually submitted the form we signed.
I have gone to my local MP for help. They suggested I appeal, but I just wonder if it will make a difference,

Has anyone heard of this or has anyone experienced anything like this????

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

nervousme said:
I have yet to hear from her since we told her what happened and requested copies of our file. she says she mailed it but NOT courier. Why would anyone even do that? Especially an immigration consultant. Now we have no proof she actually submitted the form we signed.
I have gone to my local MP for help. They suggested I appeal, but I just wonder if it will make a difference,

Has anyone heard of this or has anyone experienced anything like this????
Where is the professionalism... again I am truly sorry, such carelessness form the consultant at your expense... It blows my mind she wouldn't courier something so important

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows

scylla said:
I don't know if an appeal will work in your case since it sounds like some required documents were not sent to CIC. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if you made this mistake or if the representative failed to do her job - if a required document was not provided, this is a legitimate reason for a refusal. Appeals work in cases where an applicant was incorrectly refused. If you go by the rules, you were correctly refused (even though this was your representative's fault). It make be far better for you to reapply rather than appealing. Hopefully others here will comment.
I agree with u dear. re-applying would be better option. Buts its gud idea to take expert advise

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Gian45 said:
Hi to all
Thanks to God.So happppppppppppppy I won the ADR. Oct.22/ 13
What a relief.
Congrats Gian.... Happy for u and ur spouse. Could u plz share, where ur appeal was heard. and ur case time line?/?

nervousme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada- Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Gian45 said:
Thank you Hilsten
I won the ADR Oct.22/13 What a relief.
and yes i have that awkward question too. Now what next?
COngratulations :) That is fantastic news.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Gian45 said:
Hi Gian45 Just curious why you took my post/quote from October 21st that I posted for K,and you added your congrats post/quote below? ::)

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017

nervousme said:
Hello I was hoping someone could shed some light on my case.
We received a refusal letter on the 29th of September, due to the fact that the representative that we were using did not submit some documentation after we had signed it not once but twice. We did remove her as our representative before we got the refusal letter but had no idea that this document was outstanding. anyhow I have lots of proof to back our end except the receipt that she indeed did send the document. I and just sent an appeal to Vegreville today. and am wondering what will happen next and how long it will take to hear anything back. The reason for refusal was not due to legitimate relationship so I am wondering if we have any chances. I am furious with the Immigration Consultant and cant even begin to describe the nerves I feel. Any help form anyone please!!!
Thank you all so much in advance. this forum really is helpful. This is the first post I am posting and I dont even know if I am doing this correctly.
[/quote

I advice you to go to your mp's office explain to them that it was your representative who did not send the form so you want them to ask the visa office for reconsideration of your case. It may work out for you and if not don't waste time for appeal just reapply asap.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Gian45

Very happy bro ... No word .. but i can feel your happiness. I had the same taste lately.

Now another wait game starts .. its been month now .. not heard back anything from any where?

Do anyone have idea... what will happen after winning the ADR ... Earlier mate told i should be getting mail in month ... but now i am starting to get worry ...

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
I have a quick question...for those refused...how were you notified of the refusal???
Thank you
waiting

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
waitingonforever said:
I have a quick question...for those refused...how were you notified of the refusal???
Thank you
waiting
My husband in Morocco received by mail the refusal letter... but it was 2 months after his interview!!!