+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
iceberge said:
Does anyone know what would be the answer of this question!!! If I select All Provinces and Territories , It ask me to select British Columbia & Ontario to say YES. If I select NO it doesn't let me to go next page.
So my question is should I select all province or the province I am in now? Please anyone clarify me the question.
Which Provinces or Territories would XXXXXX consider living in?

Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon
All Provinces and Territories
I authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that CIC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia

Yes No

The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorise MCIIT to collect this information from CIC, and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca.

Ontario
Yes No
I personally selected all provinces even though I'm living in NL and I intend t stay here. Once you select all provinces they are just getting your consent to release your information to those provinces. I dont think it matters much anyway as to what province(s) you choose.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
m_dewan33 said:
I don't think anyone has received passport request for EE yet. Even the people who got ITA on Jan 31 would probably have to wait till may before they are asked to submit their passport. Since you submitted your application last year and it had 2 more years of validity I do not think it will be an issue for you. However the old hand written BD passports are not valid anymore to travel with. So you should get you your MRP and when you get a passport request letter send both your old handwriten PP and the new MRP along with a letter explaining your situation. That should satisfy CIC. Best of luck!
Thanks for your information. Submission date what i had written previously was not correct. It is 27 March 2015. so, my current MRP passport validity is one year.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
m_dewan33 said:
I personally selected all provinces even though I'm living in NL and I intend t stay here. Once you select all provinces they are just getting your consent to release your information to those provinces. I dont think it matters much anyway as to what province(s) you choose.
Thanks m_dewan33 for reply. Alright I guess I will select ON, because I'm in Ontario since I have studied in ON as well as I am working here also congretss for your ITA.

indigoroom

Mar 21, 2015
Brothers,
I'm fairly new in this forum, and tbh I felt comfortable when I finally found this thread of Bangladesh EE applicants. I've got a few queries regarding the proof of funds. For a family of 3, CIC is showing that I need to show 18260CADs in my personal account. My question is, how long do I need to keep that money in my account, is there a specific duration? And when Should I put it there? After getting the ITA? Or after I get a PR?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
indigoroom said:
Brothers,
I'm fairly new in this forum, and tbh I felt comfortable when I finally found this thread of Bangladesh EE applicants. I've got a few queries regarding the proof of funds. For a family of 3, CIC is showing that I need to show 18260CADs in my personal account. My question is, how long do I need to keep that money in my account, is there a specific duration? And when Should I put it there? After getting the ITA? Or after I get a PR?
Bhaiya,

Right now you need not to keep any amount in your account, i mean while you apply. But once you get ITA, from that time till the total process ends, its better to keep the fund untouched. At any point of time CIC asks for proof of fund. In order to supply them with that you will need to keep the fund as you showed it to them. Else you will have to explain why you en-cashed or used some of the amount.

Hope this helps.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
indigoroom said:
Brothers,
Basically CIC asks for the amount shown on your (or your spouse's jointly) statement for maximum six months back when they issue ITA and this length is safest, but some people submitted only bank certificate showing last balance only and ofcourse this is risky.
If you wait to deposit the amount after receiving ITA this should not be wise as you have only sixty days to submit all of your hardcopy to CIC and then you will not be able to show those fund for six months back.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Hello Everybody,

Have you seen that the score came down drastically during last draw? i am influencing all to submit and complete the EE profile of my friends and family who are eligible to apply. Initially we were frustrated to see the high score with Job offer :) now the fear is relieved :)

Below is the recent Ministerial Instructions:
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Hope this reliefs you too.

indigoroom

Mar 21, 2015
Brothers,
Can any of you please help me with the reference letter for FSWP? I've downloaded the guidelines from CIC website, but still struggling to write a proper Reference letter.

Thanks in advance

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
indigoroom said:
Brothers,
Can any of you please help me with the reference letter for FSWP? I've downloaded the guidelines from CIC website, but still struggling to write a proper Reference letter.

Thanks in advance
Hi, please check inbox. i sent mine to give another example :) .

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hello everyone, I have question creating EE profile
In Occupation sector

***Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)

***Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation

What would be the right answer ...the day I stated my current job !!
or
The day have graduated !!
what did you guys answer this question.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
iceberge said:
Hello everyone, I have question creating EE profile
In Occupation sector

***Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)

***Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation

What would be the right answer ...the day I stated my current job !!
or
The day have graduated !!
what did you guys answer this question.
The day when you started your primary occupation..

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Dear Experts,

I submitted my EE on January. Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

and

Overall Score 332

In the past 10 years, I have more than 7 years of experience. All my experiences are in NOC 2174 (6 months), 2171(2 years and 3 Months), 2172 (4 years and 4 months). However, in the CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience, I got 0. Is it OK?

By the way, in the Work History, for question Does XXX have any work history?, I putted answer yes but did not put From to etc (this is because I thought below table should be filled for that history). Therefore, in below Table (where individual employment history should be putted as row) I putted each of my Employment Histories. Is it OK? One more thing, for past 3 years, I am doing my PhD.

My question is: should I fill From to To filed below of Does XXX have any work history?. Since I have several employers, what should I put at Employer/company name? Actually this is why I filled the Table.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
mrhman0304 said:
Dear Experts,

I submitted my EE on January. Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

and

Overall Score 332

In the past 10 years, I have more than 7 years of experience. All my experiences are in NOC 2174 (6 months), 2171(2 years and 3 Months), 2172 (4 years and 4 months). However, in the CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience, I got 0. Is it OK? OK... as long as you don't have any Canadian Job Experience

By the way, in the Work History, for question Does XXX have any work history?, I putted answer yes but did not put From to etc (this is because I thought below table should be filled for that history). Therefore, in below Table (where individual employment history should be putted as row) I putted each of my Employment Histories. Is it OK? One more thing, for past 3 years, I am doing my PhD.

My question is: should I fill From to To filed below of Does XXX have any work history?. Since I have several employers, what should I put at Employer/company name? Actually this is why I filled the Table. Actually when You Selected 'Yes', then the lower part of other values became visible so that you can provide information about your experience. Which means that, There is no Separate From to To value for 'Does XXX have any work history?' You need to put 'From to To' value for your individual job and i think you did exactly the same.