+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
tanvirhashem said:
Dear Concern:
This is Tanvir from Bangladesh. Actually I am planning to apply under Express Entry (EE). Since I have only 359 points, I am planning to appear again for IELTS and try to achieve equivalent to CLB 9, which I know is bit tough. Anywayz, I have very limited knowledge and seeking someone's help for the following queries:
i) When do I have to keep my money (for 2 person) in the bank account, 6 months before applying in the EE or at the time of applying in the EE or when ITA will be issued???
ii) If the requirement in 6 months before applying in the EE, can investment in Shares be counted as fund requirement?
TIA... :)
It's better to keep fund in your bank account before submit EE , therefore CIC will know that you have fund from earlier. Fund balance has to be available before getting ITA. Secondly any investment in Shares or bonds or credit card balance will not acceptable.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

I have in total 13 months of Canadian work experience and still continuing. I worked in NOC 2173 as a software testing engineer for the first 9 months (March 2014 to December 2014) and then have started a full time permanent Job but in a different NOC. If i open EE profile now, will CIC consider my experience as 1 year Canadian experience??

One more question: exactly what are the documents required to prove a Canadian work experience to CIC?

Thanks Guys.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
f1ahmed said:
Hi Guys,

I have in total 13 months of Canadian work experience and still continuing. I worked in NOC 2173 as a software testing engineer for the first 9 months (March 2014 to December 2014) after and then have started a full time permanent Job but in a different NOC. If i open EE profile now, will CIC consider my experience as 1 year Canadian experience??

One more question: exactly what are the documents required to prove a Canadian work experience to CIC?

Thanks Guys.
No it wont count 1 year experiance in two different NOC. In order to gain 1 year exp, it has to be same NOC.

2nd you dont have to provide any doc to prove Canadian exp. Once you enter NOC along with job stariting day, system will automaticly calculate it .
I was warking in a one job for 6 month and then changed my job to another NOC , however I have morethan 1 year exp in current job.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
iceberge said:
No it wont count 1 year experiance in two different NOC. In order to gain 1 year exp, it has to be same NOC.

2nd you dont have to provide any doc to prove Canadian exp. Once you enter NOC along with job stariting day, system will automaticly calculate it .
I was warking in a one job for 6 month and then changed my job to another NOC , however I have morethan 1 year exp in current job.
thanks very much Iceberg, actually my second question was for the documents you will need to submit to CIC if you get the invitation to prove you Canadian experience. more precisely, do you need to submit the T4? is T4 mandatory? or the combination of = reference letter + job offer + pay stubs will be fine??

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir:
thnx a lot for your reply. I am bit confused with the following statements which is being provided in the CIC website:

How much money should you bring?
It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

where it is being mentioned that, documents that show property or capital payable to u (such as stocks, bonds etc.)
my question is: does not it mean my investment in shares in the name of my account will be treated a proof of funds?
Looking forward for your valuable opinion. TIA.. :)

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Is T4 a mandatory required document to prove Canadian experience? is there any other alternatives? Anyone who got ITA, would you please explain? what are the documents CIC is asking to prove Canadian experience? Thanks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
f1ahmed said:
thanks very much Iceberg, actually my second question was for the documents you will need to submit to CIC if you get the invitation to prove you Canadian experience. more precisely, do you need to submit the T4? is T4 mandatory? or the combination of = reference letter + job offer + pay stubs will be fine??
Hey I have heard from someone, who applied under CEC last year, CEC applicant must need to show T4's along with (NOA) Notice of assessment from CRA.
PR application requirement remain same as last year requirement, only EE profile is the newest system. So it means we need T4's and NOA from CRA for sure.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
hamidur said:
I also want to add that, Job experience also plays an important part to determine your eligibility of 67 points requirement, where you can get Maximum points for 6+ years. However, For CRS points, with 3 years one can get maximum points.. So Job experience plays an important role for your eligibility and CRS points..
Thank you Hamidur for your contribution to the post. +1

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
iceberge said:
Hey I have heard from someone, who applied under CEC last year, CEC applicant must need to show T4's along with (NOA) Notice of assessment from CRA.
PR application requirement remain same as last year requirement, only EE profile is the newest system. So it means we need T4's and NOA from CRA for sure.
Thanks. This is from IMM5610E: document checklist for CEC which shows that there are two options. this is why i am confused if it is still valid.

You must provide proof of qualifying work experience, including:
• a copy of your most recent authorization to work in Canada (i.e. work permit or visitor record)
• employer reference letters for all periods of qualifying work experience you identify in your application
• copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue
Agency for the period(s) of work experience you identify in your application (CIC preferred),
OR
• a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, which could include copies of a record or letter of
employment from the employer in Canada, work contracts and pay stubs for the period(s) of work experience you
identify in your application.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
f1ahmed said:
Is T4 a mandatory required document to prove Canadian experience? is there any other alternatives? Anyone who got ITA, would you please explain? what are the documents CIC is asking to prove Canadian experience? Thanks.
please check point 9

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
curious_123 said:
I submitted my profile and i gave my T4 as well notice of assesment
Point 10 shows that:

• copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue
Agency for the period(s) of work experience you identify in your application (CIC preferred),
OR
• a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, which could include copies of a record or letter of
employment from the employer in Canada, work contracts and pay stubs for the period(s) of work experience you

Does this mean that T4 is not mandatory? i am asking because during the first 6 months i have worked for the same company, in the same role but as a contractor and i did not get any T4. Then I converted to a temporary full time employee and got the T4 for 9 months. My employer does not have any problem issuing a letter of reference/ employment. thats why i am thinking if i can avoid submitting T4. any idea??

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
I am fsw14 applicant. Got PER already,but my past(primary) employer has closed down its offices.

I think my job verification is ruined.

I hope I get ITA within next 1 or 2 draws. In EE, I claimed point from a different occupation earlier in life, and company is very reputed in BD.

Things were looking bleak earlier. Even the creator of this thread said goodbye to Canadian PR dream after the 1st draw.

Now is the time to renew hope.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
f1ahmed said:
Point 10 shows that:

OR

Does this mean that T4 is not mandatory? i am asking because during the first 6 months i have worked for the same company, in the same role but as a contractor and i did not get any T4. Then I converted to a temporary full time employee and got the T4 for 9 months. My employer does not have any problem issuing a letter of reference/ employment. thats why i am thinking if i can avoid submitting T4. any idea??
The reason they ask for T4 is because they want to match if u worked the appropriate hours. Say in 9 months you worked 37.5 hours and per hour you got 20$. So total amount in t4 will be bit less than your expected salary...if in t4 your amount is very low it shows that you did not work the appropriate hours.

I do not undertsnad why you did not get t4 as a contractor. Employer is suppose to provide T4 to CRA every year. I can see only other option is to provide pay-stabs for every weeks you worked...

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
desertfox said:
Things were looking bleak earlier. Even the creator of this thread said goodbye to Canadian PR dream after the 1st draw.

Now is the time to renew hope.
You're right! It did look bleak and I was losing hope. But Thank God those days are over :)

You'll also get your ITA in the next draw Insha Allah. You're around 430, right?