File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Dr.Hasib said:
Hotobhaga bhai,

your application might not be returned only if your application has passed the selection criteria stage
Hasib Bhai,
How it is possible to know that my application has passed the selection criteria stage?
when they will let us know my status?CAIPS note will only help me to know that.
as fer i know that my points is 67. checked by my lawyer.is there any other criteria by which they can eliminate my file in the recent rule?

Ameer

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Dear Hasib Bhai,

I applied in 2006 & submit the full Dox in Dec'10,
So , How can we know our file passed the selection criteria
stage.

Thanks
Jackdaw

Dr.Hasib said:
Hotobhaga bhai,

your application might not be returned only if your application has passed the selection criteria stage

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Raj_Hoque said:
This is very Sad and Unjust for those who have really wait for long time to serve and settle in Canada. All their worries, frustration and tense gone in vein. May I wish them to bear this and fight back by re-applying.

Raj_Hoque
Raj_Hoque,
it's sad...however, it's a proposal and yet to be approved by Parliament.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hotobhaga said:
Hasib Bhai,
How it is possible to know that my application has passed the selection criteria stage?
when they will let us know my status?CAIPS note will only help me to know that.
as fer i know that my points is 67. checked by my lawyer.is there any other criteria by which they can eliminate my file in the recent rule?

Ameer
jackdaw_flick said:
Dear Hasib Bhai,

I applied in 2006 & submit the full Dox in Dec'10,
So , How can we know our file passed the selection criteria
stage.

Thanks
Jackdaw
APPLY FOR CAIPS

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear DR. Hasib,

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. Thanks

What about those applicants who applied in December 2006, and submitted all documents to SGVO on February 2011 against the request of VO ?

Thank You very much.
Creator

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Dr.Hasib said:
APPLY FOR CAIPS
Dr Hasib
minimum 45 days required to get caips note. so should just forget abt caips note and hope for the best. You know i submitted my documents in feb2010, few forum members also did the same and manage their caips note. They do feel that they are one of the lucky member of 20000 applicant.I believe that if Allah wants i would be the same as them.

Ameer

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
osti said:
Hi deba_avik

My job xperience as follow:
2002-2006 restaurant manager ( I have no evidence to prove except for business card I still have as souvenir)
2006-2009 restaurant manager ( have letter from employer )
2009-2010 restaurant manager ( have letter from employer)
2010-todate restaurant general manager( have documents)
I have claimed 21 points for 4 years experience in noc0631 restaurant manager , I have employment verifications letters from employers that covers from 2006 to date which is more than 4 years .

Do u think if i was very honest with them, well due to the job conflict with employer in Dubai I left without getting all my dues and I didn't ask for a reference letter as we were leaving on bad terms therefore I cannot prove it but my passport bears a stampso f residence during that time as restaurant manager.

How about the period 2006 to date , it's all with supporting documents covered , do u think they will refuse my application coz I couldn't get proof of work between 2002 and 2006? But even without this period I still can claim 21 points as its more than 4 years.

Also I forgot to mention in my application sent to CIC that once I applied visa to USA and got rejected , shall I tell them now in the interview about it?

Thx
Dear Osti,

I found no problem in your case except 2002-2006. Did you have joining letter and letter of promotion, job contract, and any such communication? You know, a business card &/or souvenir can be ready from anywhere, they won't rely on them. Can you do something today from the company. If it is amalgamated or absorbed, hope the existing company can help you in this regard.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
FInally it's official, it' on CIC's Media center

News Release – Government of Canada transforms economic immigration program

Ottawa, March 30, 2012 — To create a fast and flexible immigration system that creates jobs and promotes Canada's long term prosperity, the Government of Canada will eliminate the backlog in the main federal economic immigration program.

“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada's ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”

As announced in Economic Action Plan 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

CIC is transforming its suite of economic immigration programs to create a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada's labour market needs, fast tracks their immigration, and gets them working in a period of months, not years. Eliminating the longstanding backlog of FSW applications will allow the Department to focus resources on facilitating the arrival of skilled immigrants who apply under the current eligibility criteria.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-30a.asp

Please note that, it's a proposal and yet to be approved by Parliament. Once the proposal is approved through Parliament, CIC will begin to return the application & fees.
Welcome back, Hasib bhai. +1 :) :) :) :)

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
Dear FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008

If you got October to December 2010 a Letter from CIC Request to send all document also landing fee only that file in Bangladesh i think For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not. Because only those file visa officer completed pointing and request to send all document for next processing stage.

We are very unsatisfied About this issue,Really we are not want this type of hard action with us from First world country.
they play with our life last 6 years is this call human right ? (From first world country) Hope They will more consider when pass this issue
from parliament.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

What does a "decision based on selection criteria" mean?

A "decision based on selection criteria" means that an immigration officer:

has assessed your FSW application against the points grid, and
has made a decision on whether or not you meet the selection criteria of the program.

Currently, the pass mark is 67 points out of a grid worth 100 points. The grid considers the person’s:

ability in English and/or French
education
work experience
whether they have a job already arranged in Canada (arranged employment), and
how well they might adapt to living in Canada (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse’s education and relatives in Canada).

If your application is successful, you would move to the next phase (i.e. admissibility). At that point you would be checked against health, security and criminality requirements before being allowed to enter Canada.

If you do not score at least 67 on the FSW points grid, your application would be refused and CIC would inform you of the decision.

Questions and answers: Changes that affect Federal Skilled Worker applications:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-qa.asp

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
creator said:
Dear DR. Hasib,

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. Thanks

This is not clear to me . Can you please explain.

Creator

hi,
proposed legislation is applicable only for those who applied before 27 Feb, 2008

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will get their application back with refund if
- Their application was not reviewed and therefore didn't pass the selection criteria stage :'(

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will get their application back without refund if
- Their application was reviewed and failed to pass the selection criteria stage /points below 67 (DECISION MADE) :'( :'(

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will not get their application returned if
- Their application was reviewed and passed the selection criteria stage :D *** Lucky applicants

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
hotobhaga said:
Dr Hasib
minimum 45 days required to get caips note. so should just forget abt caips note and hope for the best. You know i submitted my documents in feb2010, few forum members also did the same and manage their caips note. They do feel that they are one of the lucky member of 20000 applicant.I believe that if Allah wants i would be the same as them.

Ameer
Dear Hotobhaga bhai,
So far, you applied in 2006 and sent documents in Feb 2010. So you fall under 3 explained by Hasib bhai. Zafrulbd bhai, Badal789 bhai, NilB apu were also in the same boat. Hope you understand from the nice explanation by Dr. Hasib. BTW, can you plz update your forum profile information?

creator

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
hi,
proposed legislation is applicable only for those who applied before 27 Feb, 2008

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will get their application back with refund if
- Their application was not reviewed and therefore didn't pass the selection criteria stage :'(

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will get their application back without refund if
- Their application was reviewed and failed to pass the selection criteria stage /points below 67 (DECISION MADE) :'( :'(

Applicant's who applied before 27 feb 2008 will not get their application returned if
- Their application was reviewed and passed the selection criteria stage :D *** Lucky applicants

Thank you very much.
Yea. clearly Explained. +1 for You,
Its Nice to see you after a long silence. Where had you been Man. Here or there ?

Creator

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Dear ZafarulBD Bhai,

I applied in 2006 & submit the full Dox in Jan'10,
But I didn't pay the landing fee, Bcz they didn't
ask for landing fee, SO what about my case, pls. advice

Thanks
Jackdaw

zafrulbd said:
Dear FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008

If you got October to December 2010 a Letter from CIC Request to send all document also landing fee only that file in Bangladesh i think For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not. Because only those file visa officer completed pointing and request to send all document for next processing stage.

We are very unsatisfied About this issue,Really we are not want this type of hard action with us from First world country.
they play with our life last 6 years is this call human right ? (From first world country) Hope They will more consider when pass this issue
from parliament.

What does a "decision based on selection criteria" mean?

A "decision based on selection criteria" means that an immigration officer:

has assessed your FSW application against the points grid, and
has made a decision on whether or not you meet the selection criteria of the program.

Currently, the pass mark is 67 points out of a grid worth 100 points. The grid considers the person's:

ability in English and/or French
education
work experience
whether they have a job already arranged in Canada (arranged employment), and
how well they might adapt to living in Canada (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse's education and relatives in Canada).

If your application is successful, you would move to the next phase (i.e. admissibility). At that point you would be checked against health, security and criminality requirements before being allowed to enter Canada.

If you do not score at least 67 on the FSW points grid, your application would be refused and CIC would inform you of the decision.

Questions and answers: Changes that affect Federal Skilled Worker applications:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-qa.asp

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
jackdaw_flick said:
Dear ZafarulBD Bhai,

I applied in 2006 & submit the full Dox in Jan'10,
But I didn't pay the landing fee, Bcz they didn't
ask for landing fee, SO what about my case, pls. advice

Thanks
Jackdaw
Dear Jackdaw,

Don't worry about this landing fee because before they want landing fee after gating MR so now they will want landing fee and send MR at a time .its not big problem for you .Nothing is bad in your file you are under 20,000.just wait for good news.