ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Dhaka2014 said:
Double check with WES if they spelled the email address correctly when they sent email to IUT? Because the registrar's email is regstrar @ .... (which is a wrong spelling). Ensure that WES sent the email to the correct address because WES form is filled handwritten by register and might not be very clear.

http://www.iutoic-dhaka.edu/registrar.php

Ha ha ..... A bit funny though.... :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1 for the info...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FlyingButterfly said:
bt how can i contact with wes? They dont reply ny kinda mail.

Try to email them on the below ID:

contactca @ wes.org

Their web contact interface is not so responsive....:)

I have got response with the above ID within shortly....

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
FlyingButterfly said:
Not solved dear, again My IUT'an frnds are facing same verification problm including me. Wes is saying that,they sent verification mail, bt authority didnt get it.and they(uni) show us the mails.we dont found any mail from wes. In this situation wht to do? U said last yr the prob was solved bt how?
Same problem happened to me regarding my masters degree uni....... They didn't receive email from WES.... they were saying that WES send large attachment in the email.. as a result uni email server unable to receive that.. So they opened a new email (Gmail account) address specially for WES and asked me to let them know about new email. I called WES, even sent email to WES regarding new email address of Uni.. then sent email at new address and even sent FAX to Uni.. then they received the verification documents...Finally.. So, It took 2 months only to complete whole process... :mad:

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Ha ha ..... A bit funny though.... :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1 for the info...
Ashif vaiya, can u help me to get rid of this prob? How cn i contact wes? They dont reply any kinda mail :-(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FlyingButterfly said:
Ashif vaiya, can u help me to get rid of this prob? How cn i contact wes? They dont reply any kinda mail :-(
I have already mentioned on the above post....

U have no alternate except emailing....Though this may make a delay...but they will send verification email again .....

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
FlyingButterfly said:
Send them email.. bt their response take long time... till then you have to wait.. I got reply after 1 week...

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Double check with WES if they spelled the email address correctly when they sent email to IUT? Because the registrar's email is regstrar @ .... (which is a wrong spelling). Ensure that WES sent the email to the correct address because WES form is filled handwritten by register and might not be very clear.

http://www.iutoic-dhaka.edu/registrar.php
Thanks for making the issue Clear to others.. +1 from me too.. As i said, in my case there was no such issue and my whole process from sending Docs to receiving the Hardcopy of evaluation took less than 15 days only.. Good luck to other brothers.. :)

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
I have already mentioned on the above post....

U have no alternate except emailing....Though this may make a delay...but they will send verification email again .....
yeah they sent it again as they told, bt uni didnt get it. I dont understand the problem. Cz in bd the whole educational domain is edu.bd , so in that case they can receive any big attachment. I think dats nt ny huge mb mail problm. Can i talk with dem? I mean with wes?

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx everyone :D. My wes problem has been solved. Specially FSWCIO buddy helped me to get out of this problem. He advised me to request my uni authority to send mail to wes regarding verification problem. I hv done so and uni kept my words. And finaly wes has sent the verification mail :)

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
FlyingButterfly said:
Thnx everyone :D. My wes problem has been solved. Specially FSWCIO buddy helped me to get out of this problem. He advised me to request my uni authority to send mail to wes regarding verification problem. I hv done so and uni kept my words. And finaly wes has sent the verification mail :)
That's good news. Congrats bro.

bmjewel

Sep 25, 2014
bmjewel said:
Hello Everyone...

This is Jewel from Dhaka. Since I am new here, my advance apology for any unintentional mistake on write-up.
I am planning to send application on NOC: 2171 of occupation "INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYSTS" by 2-Oct-2014 through DHL courier service.

In this regard seeking kind guideline/information whether my application will be selected under the CAP of this year for review and further process. If yes, what is latest date must need to follow and if not, then is there any other options/way for the same.

Little help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jewel

bmjewel

Sep 25, 2014
Hello Everyone...

This is Jewel from Dhaka. Since I am new here, my advance apology for any unintentional mistake on write-up.
I am planning to send application on NOC: 2171 of occupation "INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYSTS" by 2-Oct-2014 through DHL courier service.

In this regard seeking kind guideline/information whether my application will be selected under the CAP of this year for review and further process. If yes, what is latest date must need to follow and if not, then is there any other options/way for the same.

Thanks,
Jewel

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sajibche said:
do i need to submit spouse's educational certificate's copy? some are saying not some are saying yes. there is no rules found about that. and i am also not claiming any points on spouse's education. what do u think?
If your spouse is not the principal applicant no need to send.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bmjewel said:
Hello Everyone...

Thanks,
Jewel
Jewel vai,

Frankly speaking- 2171 is in critical stage regarding the cap.....Its abt ur luck now.....

And can u please share a bit more- about which u need assistance...:)