Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
You should not keep Asset Field Blank..Put the value of your settlement fund in both ASSETS and Settlement Fund field

sajibche said:
URGENT. Please Respond....!
Dear All, I am going to courier my application tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I am applying on my own without any agency/law firm. I have one last confusion left in IMM0008 Schedule 3 form.

(I have got bank certificate of 5 lac and BO account's share holding capital 10 lac totaling 15 lac) Now please advise me how to fill up the following:

i) Assets:
ii) Liability: Its 0.
iii) Settlement Fund:

should i write 15 lac (ofcourse i'll write equivalent CAD $) in Settlement Fund only, and keep Asset field blank? Or should i put the 15 lac in both Asset and Settlement fund field?

Please help bro's...

quick_sand

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
21-09-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
Can anyone tell me, if further documents are requested by SGVO; do they inform us through E-CAS or they send email? We applied through an agent named Visa Center and they put their email address into the application instead of us. My wife got her PER mail on August 19th,2014 and she was a 9th May applicant. So how long we have to wait for our AOR?Do they send AOR notification through email or they give the update at E-CAS?

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
You should not keep Asset Field Blank..Put the value of your settlement fund in both ASSETS and Settlement Fund field
In the liabilities field wht i hv to write. And if i named my assets like property or house then should i attach the property papers?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear All,
Though this forum is now active for FSW14, I'm availing the structure of this forum to post my below query since it's a common and oldest forum for FSW-CA.

I would appreciate if any one please identify the ID/name (as per forum) of MI-2/MI-3 who received Med+RPRF+ update of docs+ PCC req. in the time of Jun-Aug'14 and submitted accordingly.

I just need to know whether he/she already received the PASSPORT request (after submission of Med + PCC+ RPRF+ Docs) from SVO/AVO (for transferred file from SVO) by this time since I'm in the same boat.

Regards
Uttara11

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
If you have the File number/Application number, you can write a CSI to SVO, so that SVO can respond to your email addr.

quick_sand said:
Can anyone tell me, if further documents are requested by SGVO; do they inform us through E-CAS or they send email? We applied through an agent named Visa Center and they put their email address into the application instead of us. My wife got her PER mail on August 19th,2014 and she was a 9th May applicant. So how long we have to wait for our AOR?Do they send AOR notification through email or they give the update at E-CAS?

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Brothers.. is there any detailed process for 2014 applicants like this thread?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
hamidur said:
Brothers.. is there any details process for 2014 applicants like this thread?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html
FSW 14 falls under the same process that is described on that thread.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
zstream said:
FSW 14 falls under the same process that is described on that thread.
Thanks.. As per the thread we need to send few docs at Stage 1 and then full docs at Stage 2. But from CIC website, i found we need to send all required documents during the initial stage. That's why got confused..

Also there are some abbreviated terms there which I couldn't decrypt.. Like RPRF, CIO-NS, AOR and so on. Where can i get the full form of those abbreviations?

Sorry for being so dumb.. :(

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
hamidur said:
Thanks.. As per the thread we need to send few docs at Stage 1 and then full docs at Stage 2. But from CIC website, i found we need to send all required documents during the initial stage. That's why got confused..

Also there are some abbreviated terms there which I couldn't decrypt.. Like RPRF, CIO-NS, AOR and so on. Where can i get the full form of those abbreviations?

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist

If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.

If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

3) CIO Sydney – Eligibility review
CIO then perform a complete eligibility review on your application, based on the information you have provided on your forms and they will examine your supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims you have made.

For FSW1, they will be looking that the descriptions of your duties match the description of the NOC/s under which you are applying and will want to be satisfied that you have at least 1 year's continuous employment in at least one of the 50 in demand occupations.

For FSW2, they will need to see an AOE (Arranged Employment Opinion) or positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion) with a TWP and this must be for a job in Skill Levels 0 (Managerial) or A or B on the NOC list.

For both categories they will also assess your application against the selection criteria – age, education, work experience, adaptability, job offer and language skills etc., to ensure you have 67 points. They will use your supporting documents to convince themselves that there is sufficient proof to back up the claims you have made on your forms in these areas.

If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO has already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “CIO eligibility review complete”.

UPDATE 18-Apr-2011: Please note that several people have been told that you do not get your application back AT ALL if your application is failed at the eligibility review stage, all you will receive is a refund for your processing fee.

4) CIO Sydney – PER issued and file transferred
If your eligibility review is successful, CIO will send you a confirmation of positive final eligibility review. This will be by email if you specified an email on your application; otherwise they will send a letter by regular post. They will then transfer your file to the CHC/VO (Canadian High Commission/Visa Office) for further processing.

Once the file gets to the visa office (which usually takes 2 to 4 weeks) your ECAS status will read “Received by visa office”.

5) 2nd AOR from visa office
Once your application arrives at the visa office, they will sit on it for a while. When they are in a position to process it most visa offices will send you a 2nd AOR. Also some offices send by email, and others send by snail mail. There is still no need to do anything at this stage. A few visa offices, most notably London, will not send a 2nd AOR at all but will skip this and go straight to medicals, or ask for further documentation.

6) Processing begins – document background checks
Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.

This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spot-checks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.

Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals (see below)

7) Medical requests and RPRF fee request
Once the document background checks are completed satisfactorily, the visa office will write to you (usually by snail mail) requesting you to complete medicals and also requests RPRF (Right of Permanent Residents Fee). They may also ask for updated documents such as PCCs and fresh forms at this stage. Please note that New Delhi visa office will also request passports at this stage. Most other visa offices will not request passports until they are about to finalise the application.

This will basically involve your booking medical appointments at one of the approved DMPs (Designated Medical Practitioner) throughout the country.

RPRF at this time (18-Apr-2011) is CAD $490 for the principal applicant and also for accompanying spouse. So PA + spouse in total is CAD $980.

8.) PPR - Passport Request. Once your ECAS changed to Medical results have been received, just wait for 1-2 weeks for your PPR and once you submitted your passport it will take 3 weeks for your returned passports with visa on it.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hamidur said:

U can find it on the "abbreviation" tab from below sheet....

I have already added those required words on there....:)

FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=323417890

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Thanks Brothers.. Both of you.. :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
FlyingButterfly said:
My frnd is also from IUT, bt wes also mess with his evaluation report. They evaluate his credentials as National Uni. So hv u any idea abt dis?
I heard, about an year back IUTians faced some problem regarding verification mail that WES sent to IUT. At that time, WES was saying that they sent verification email but IUT failed to receive the mail.. That problem was solved and recent all cases didn't find such issues. Don't really know about verifying IUT as Natinal University. In my case, all documents I received today found OK.

Thanks

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
I heard, about an year back IUTians faced some problem regarding verification mail that WES sent to IUT. At that time, WES was saying that they sent verification email but IUT failed to receive the mail.. That problem was solved and recent all cases didn't find such issues. Don't really know about verifying IUT as Natinal University. In my case, all documents I received today found OK.

Thanks
Not solved dear, again My IUT'an frnds are facing same verification problm including me. Wes is saying that,they sent verification mail, bt authority didnt get it.and they(uni) show us the mails.we dont found any mail from wes. In this situation wht to do? U said last yr the prob was solved bt how?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
FlyingButterfly said:
Not solved dear, again My IUT'an frnds are facing same verification problm including me. Wes is saying that,they sent verification mail, bt authority didnt get it.and they(uni) show us the mails.we dont found any mail from wes. In this situation wht to do? U said last yr the prob was solved bt how?
Double check with WES if they spelled the email address correctly when they sent email to IUT? Because the registrar's email is regstrar@ .... (which is a wrong spelling). Ensure that WES sent the email to the correct address because WES form is filled handwritten by register and might not be very clear.

http://www.iutoic-dhaka.edu/registrar.php

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaka2014 said:
Double check with WES if they spelled the email address correctly when they sent email to IUT? Because the registrar's email is regstrar @ .... (which is a wrong spelling). Ensure that WES sent the email to the correct address because WES form is filled handwritten by register and might not be very clear.

http://www.iutoic-dhaka.edu/registrar.php
bt how can i contact with wes? They dont reply ny kinda mail.