Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Hi All,
My Canadian friend applied for my GCMS notes yesterday. I know the website's official figure says it can take 30 days to receive my notes. But does it really take that long? Anyone, please share your experience. Thanks.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Totally disagree with this wrong theory. If it is true, how could a Bangladeshi applied in CPC-Ottawa process as fast as someone in European country. Note that this delay is not for only Bangladeshi. There are other 10-11 countries the SGVO process which also cause a same delay as Bangladesh applicants.

Kstd512 said:
Dear Members,
Please be honest with whatever information you provide and believe us, it is in your best interest. It is because of the misdeeds of some bad guys from BD in the past for which many genuine applicants are paying now. And this is why CIC's scrutinization appears to be relatively more stringent when it comes to documentation provided from BD. Nonetheless, faking information is not worth it! Thanks!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Kstd512 said:
Dear Members,
Please be honest with whatever information you provide and believe us, it is in your best interest. It is because of the misdeeds of some bad guys from BD in the past for which many genuine applicants are paying now. And this is why CIC's scrutinization appears to be relatively more stringent when it comes to documentation provided from BD. Nonetheless, faking information is not worth it! Thanks!
Whose misdeeds and which bad guys are you referring to? Can you share any legitimate story?

Singapore visa office is responsible for 11 countries. Even Singaporeans/Malaysians/Thais/Indonesians whose visa office is also Singapore are being treated the same way as the Bangladeshis.

Misrepresentation is wrong I totally agree, but please also don't share any false information on this forum without backing it up with proof.

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanbd said:
Mazhar Bhai .
First of all pls. read CIC instruction guide very carefully I mean every word . then apply to ECA ( Educational Credential Assessment ) as per instruction .
I think Medical Council of Canada will asses your education .
What is your NOC ?? read its job description
Hope for the best

SUSAN
Thank you Susan. I am going to read those again.

Iron Man

Jul 21, 2014
Dear Brothers,
I have photographs in my hand but not sure how i should put the names, birth dates and date of photographs taken on the back of the photos. Should I write by hand or should I put all those by by seal?? Do i need to put the seal of the studio??

I have one year of experience but was able to obtain a six months pay sleep. Will it work?? I already have Reference letter and my appointment letter.Are those enough as the proof of my experience?

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Whose misdeeds and which bad guys are you referring to? Can you share any legitimate story?

Singapore visa office is responsible for 11 countries. Even Singaporeans/Malaysians/Thais/Indonesians whose visa office is also Singapore are being treated the same way as the Bangladeshis.

Misrepresentation is wrong I totally agree, but please also don't share any false information on this forum without backing it up with proof.
I clearly stated "documentation provided from BD" which does not indicate in any way that there is any sort of discrimination against Bangladeshis from CIC's part. I don't see any reason for taking this message so personally and the harsh come back was totally unnecessary. All I was trying to tell all the prospective applicants to give true information. But it looks like you are against this and trying to spread negative energy in the forum for no reason. So in a way you are encouraging people to fabricate information. And excuse me, what's up with the theory thing? I never established this as a fact. I am saying it from my personal observation during the course of the last year and a half.

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Totally disagree with this wrong theory. If it is true, how could a Bangladeshi applied in CPC-Ottawa process as fast as someone in European country. Note that this delay is not for only Bangladeshi. There are other 10-11 countries the SGVO process which also cause a same delay as Bangladesh applicants.
I said documentation provided from Bangldesh NOT BANGLADESHIS! There is an obvious difference between the two, if you can read between the lines. Thanks!

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I need some help regarding 'Generic Application form'

- Immigration office Singapore or SGVO?
- In Address Field PO BOX should be Blank or NA?
- Fax Is mandatory? Blank?
- NID Expiry date Blank?
- Spouse current occupation is housewife but intended to work there? what should i write in intended occupation?
- Principal Applicants intended occupation should be same with the occupation Category applying?
- Child Nursery education should be in included or just blank and zero years of education should be given?
- Child Occupation can be mentioned as 'Dependent' or 'Infant'?
- If total family memeber is less than 5 should we discard Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (PDF, 472 KB)?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
CIC's scrutinization appears to be relatively more stringent when it comes to documentation provided from BD? What does it meant?

It give enough hints that:
1. If documentation provided not from BD, it gets lenient scrutiny - that means for Singapore, Malaysia - there won't be as strict scritinization as for doc from Bangladesh.
2. Again, documents provided from Bangladesh gets stringent scrutiny --> who provide those docs? Bangladeshi. So, Bangladeshi docs get stringent scrutiny.

Kstd512 said:
I said documentation provided from Bangldesh NOT BANGLADESHIS! There is an obvious difference between the two, if you can read between the lines. Thanks!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hamidur said:
I need some help regarding 'Generic Application form'

- Immigration office Singapore or SGVO? Singapore
- In Address Field PO BOX should be Blank or NA? There should be some PO box!!!
- Fax Is mandatory? Blank? Not mandatory. Keep it blank
- NID Expiry date Blank? Keep it blank
- Spouse current occupation is housewife but intended to work there? what should i write in intended occupation? Whatever she would like to. You can write "Administrative Assistant"
- Principal Applicants intended occupation should be same with the occupation Category applying? Yes, Mandatory to be same.
- Child Nursery education should be in included or just blank and zero years of education should be given? Zero years
- Child Occupation can be mentioned as 'Dependent' or 'Infant'? Student
- If total family memeber is less than 5 should we discard Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (PDF, 472 KB)? Right.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Century said:
For example , WES do educational verification from institution for each and every Bangladeshi student but have you seen any Indian to be verified like this !!! There must be some sort of discrimination with Bangladesh. They atleast don't have same instruction like they have for Indian.
Moreover , have you got any sort of idea of Australian PR processing time for Bsngladeshis?? It takes minimum 18-24 months to get the final decision, Pakistani applicants case is more worse. Iranian applicants timeline will give heart attack, they even wit for 3-4 years. On the other hand, Indian get this by 4-6 months max. Because most Bangladeshi Pakistani Iranian applicants file go for external verification.
By the way, I would be very happy if they don't discriminate us but things are different my friend. Come to the practical world.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Thanks Brother for the reply, +1 for you..

But i need further clarification. For my Home address is PO Box applicable? I don't see PO Pox in any of my documents like passport, NID etc.

Second I have Two Kids, The elder one is in Nursery which i believe doesn't count as education, there fore Education year should be zero. In that case is it applicable to provide occupation as student?

And my second kid is just 1 years old. What should be occupation for her?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
In that case, Keep your document (s) as ORIGINAL and you may add a declaration on changing the company's name/contact address. If there is any contact person (in PQR) specially from HR in favor of you, you can manage a declaration for this take over from there since it will be more beneficial for you.

Regards
Uttara11

andalib14 said:
Hello good people,

I have run into another confusing issue. so here is the situation:

I used to work for XYZ company till May this year. Now i work for ABC company. Meanwhile XYZ company has been taken over by PQR company and now they are known as PQR. as all my docs from XYZ are with the lettherhead of XYZ now what do i do to show my experience letter? As now, XYZ does not exist :/

And my previous employer wont be giving me anything on the XYZ letterhead anymore.

Help please :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
I don't know about WES issue in India and cannot confirm it.

But for PR for Canada, it takes maximum 7 months for Bangladeshi - I have friends and colleagues who got this in that time frame.

FSWCIO said:
For example , WES do educational verification from institution for each and every Bangladeshi student but have you seen any Indian to be verified like this !!! There must be some sort of discrimination with Bangladesh. They atleast don't have same instruction like they have for Indian.
Moreover , have you got any sort of idea of Australian PR processing time for Bsngladeshis?? It takes minimum 18-24 months to get the final decision, Pakistani applicants case is more worse. Iranian applicants timeline will give heart attack, they even wit for 3-4 years. On the other hand, Indian get this by 4-6 months max. Because most Bangladeshi Pakistani Iranian applicants file go for external verification.
By the way, I would be very happy if they don't discriminate us but things are different my friend. Come to the practical world.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
For your babies, if you write occupation as Student, there will be no issue as they are learning.

If you don't have PO Box, write Not Applicable.

hamidur said:
Thanks Brother for the reply, +1 for you..

But i need further clarification. For my Home address is PO Box applicable? I don't see PO Pox in any of my documents like passport, NID etc.

Second I have Two Kids, The elder one is in Nursery which i believe doesn't count as education, there fore Education year should be zero. In that case is it applicable to provide occupation as student?

And my second kid is just 1 years old. What should be occupation for her?