Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
Shac said:
By the grace of almighty Allah, we have safely landed in toronto yesterday. our route was DXB-LHR-YYZ. Security checking in DXB and LHR was very smooth. people were very friendly, specially with the kids. Toronto immigration was plain and simple. we also talked with the immigration officer regarding the win of NZ against SA and performance of canada in WC. Temperature in Toronto was -8 (feels like). Today went to scotia bank to open bank account. On monday we will go to service canada for SIN Card. Waiting to hear from VNCVIEWER (she was with us upto LHR).
Congratulations APA. At last it happened and you are there.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Sohel09 said:
Dear Skilled Catagory Bangladeshi Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!

From now onwards let us start discussing only "in this TOPIC" so that it will be easy for all of us to track on issues relevant to all of us who have applied through the CHC/CIC in Singapore. However, it DOES NOT MEAN that Bangladeshis who have applied through the CHC/CIC other than Singapore can not participate here.

As a first step let us first log in all our names and the date of applications so that we will easily get an idea about how many of us are in the queue rather than searching trough page by page of the tracker. "Then it is your FORUM".....ask, discuss, inform, get informed, it will remain all open to all of you.

Cheers!

Sohel09

Sorry am new in this forum can you tell me how i can write a question here?! thanks

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
I have a question about Singapore visa office! anyone help?

I send my sponsorship application to CIC in Mississauga office.They received my file the 9 of February 2011. They(immigration Canada) sent an email 9march 2011 saying i was eligible to sponsor my husband and the application is sent to Singapore . My only question is that i sent all my supporting documents(pictures,wed. video, receipt) to Immigration Canada(CIC) And i know when my husband will go for an interview at the Canadian embassy in Bangladesh they may ask him prove?! which he doesn't have because i took everything(pictures,videos) with me when i came back to Canada.

So will immigration Canada send these proves to Singapore?And from Singapore to Bangladesh Canadian embassy?

THANKS for ur reply i really appreciate.

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
dear all seniors in the forum

I would request you to see my application time line and my PPR is withheld due to upcoming baby birth .we completed our medical ans sent RPRF within the given time frame . we are expecting baby birth in the late April 2011. could you please advise "things to do" to include my baby in the application. your opinion and guidelines are highly appreciated.
regards
imu
Dear Imu

From SG office i got following e-mail to include my baby with my application...hope it'll give u basic outline:

Following are the procedures for the addition of a newborn child to your application for permanent residence in Canada:

1. Within 60 days of the birth of your child, please send to this office the following documents. Please wait until you have all of the indicated documents, and send them all to us at the same time.

a) a processing fee in the form of a bank draft for C$150, payable to "Receiver General for Canada"

b) three passport-size photos of the baby on white background, with name & date of birth written at the back of one photo

c) a copy of the baby's birth certificate

d) copies of the applicable passport pages to prove that the baby has been issued a passport in his/her own name

2. Updated Application Form with new born details : - Page 2 of Generic IMM0008 and Additional Family Information IMM5406. You can download the forms from www.cic.gc.ca

Additional Family Information IMM5406 is required for both of u (u & ur spouse)

thnx...

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Safe landing .Congratulations! Shac. wish you all the success beginning! we are looking for your landing stories .

K

katoky

Shac said:
By the grace of almighty Allah, we have safely landed in toronto yesterday. our route was DXB-LHR-YYZ. Security checking in DXB and LHR was very smooth. people were very friendly, specially with the kids. Toronto immigration was plain and simple. we also talked with the immigration officer regarding the win of NZ against SA and performance of canada in WC. Temperature in Toronto was -8 (feels like). Today went to scotia bank to open bank account. On monday we will go to service canada for SIN Card. Waiting to hear from VNCVIEWER (she was with us upto LHR).

@ shac, vncviewer
CONGRATULATIONSSS
Wish u very happy life ever after

All the very best sis/s....

katoky

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I have a question about Singapore visa office! anyone help?

dearShiny88

first of all, welcome to the home of all Bangladeshi applicants . yhe CHC's may exchange the information you provided and all your information relating to your application to the visa office . i, in my personal experience , would suggest you to prepare him with all the evidence and personal stories of affairs , marriage etc. he will be asked some few questions relating to those facts . that's why he must prepare those items with him before the interview or the visa office will asked to bring those documents.
wishes for your success.
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Responses, assistance, Suggestions to my request!!

Dear

katoky,Dr. Hasib,paulcanada74 + all the well-wishers in the home of Bangladeshi applicants .thanks a lot for your cooperation and kind assistance in reply. let me take the chance to show my utmost thanking for you all.wishing you all the best in the processing of Canadian immigration application.
imu

K

katoky

Re: I have a question about Singapore visa office! anyone help?

Shiny88 said:
I send my sponsorship application to CIC in Mississauga office.They received my file the 9 of February 2011. They(immigration Canada) sent an email 9march 2011 saying i was eligible to sponsor my husband and the application is sent to Singapore . My only question is that i sent all my supporting documents(pictures,wed. video, receipt) to Immigration Canada(CIC) And i know when my husband will go for an interview at the Canadian embassy in Bangladesh they may ask him prove?! which he doesn't have because i took everything(pictures,videos) with me when i came back to Canada.

So will immigration Canada send these proves to Singapore?And from Singapore to Bangladesh Canadian embassy?

THANKS for ur reply i really appreciate.

hi shiny,
welcome to our thraed sis :)
frist of all i'd ask u 'what makes u sure that he ll b asked 4 interview'?
as cic sent ur file to chc singapore,they sent alongwith ur pics,vidios etc definitely...
enen if,he ll have to attend 2 interview...
try to find somethin' u have rest at ur end,whatever,such as wedding card etc..
say to ur spouse to be straight and frank when they ask abt the proof & ofcourse to mention that all was submitted at cic
Relax! I think, it won't a big issue as thay have ur marriage related docs...

All the best

katoky

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Dear Shac,
Congratulations..
Nice to hear abt ur safe journey and landing.. waiting to hear more from you..as i know you can explain very nicely...All the best.

swapnochary

Shac said:

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
Deal All,

Anyone get the Medical Request(MR) from post 26 June 2010? As you know Singapore VO has started asking MR from last 26 March 2011 for post June 26 people!

Best wishes from my heart for BD people!

Regards,
ekram787

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shac said:

Congrats on making your safe landing... Its always a pleasure to get update on our forum friends successful stories specially when they able to make final steps of landing... All the very best and wish you all happy stay ..Keep us posted on your further updates when possible

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Dear all BD applicants,

I appreciate all your previous posts to reply my queries.

Please advice me again for the following issues.

Fee Payment for my spouse:

What is the easiest method (certified cheque or bank draft or money order payable to the “Canadian Consulate General) to Pay the Processing fees for my new spouse?

One of my relative is holding a Bank account with the HSBC in Dhaka. Can I use that account to pay the fees? Is there any doc (e.g. my passport photocopy) necessary to show in the bank?

Filling in the Forms for my spouse:

When my spouse will be filling the Additional family information sheet, then who will be the “applicant” mentioned in the form?

Does it necessary to fill another Additional family information sheet again in our native language (Bangla)?

In Economic classes-federal skilled worker form, how will my spouse be filling the following items?

• Language (section 6)- any language test is necessary for my spouse?
• Funds (section 10)- should she put the same amount what I wrote previously in my form?
• Work experience (section 11)- she is still a student though!!!!

Regards,

Sumon

K

katoky

hi suman,
Sumon said:
Dear all BD applicants,

I appreciate all your previous posts to reply my queries.

Please advice me again for the following issues.

Fee Payment for my spouse:

What is the easiest method (certified cheque or bank draft or money order payable to the “Canadian Consulate General) to Pay the Processing fees for my 'new' :p spouse?...bank draft to the "receiver general for canada"

One of my relative is holding a Bank account with the HSBC in Dhaka. Can I use that account to pay the fees? Is there any doc (e.g. my passport photocopy) necessary to show in the bank?u ll need phtcopy of pp & the proof that where u r sending money such as fee payment form(IMM 5620)

Filling in the Forms for my spouse:

When my spouse will be filling the Additional family information sheet, then who will be the “applicant” mentioned in the form? ur spouse...Note, there is no "principal applicant" on the IMM 5406, just applicant. So if you have a spouse, and a dependent over 18 say. You complete one as the applicant, your spouse completes one as the applicant, and your dependent completes one as the applicant.

Does it necessary to fill another Additional family information sheet again in our native language (Bangla)?yes, only names..

In Economic classes-federal skilled worker form, how will my spouse be filling the following items?no need..no need, this1 only for principal applicant..clearly written on the top of the form

• Language (section 6)- any language test is necessary for my spouse?
• Funds (section 10)- should she put the same amount what I wrote previously in my form?
• Work experience (section 11)- she is still a student though!!!!

Regards,

Sumon

katoky