+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exploring a new country means getting a fair touch with a fair memory . if this is such a country where one finds a place for long , this exploration should start with hassle free journey and ease landing experience . first impression could be the best impression ! we wouldn't let our kids facing such a traumatic condition as hey will bear it so long even if we were no more . thinking in a Canadian society means thinking in Canadian way!

imu

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
Robindesbois said:
Hello Arlnr,

Could you please check the ECAS now ? I have checked mine, it's ok now with Address.

Robin
Yes I just checked it and it is OK now with add and everything.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
arlnr

For you :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-seniors-and-allcaips-ivq-what-does-it-mean-t67303.0.html#new

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear alnr
its been so long since we heard from. have you received the interview letter by this time ?
wish you best of luck.
imu

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Dear Janathan, IMU Alner and others
I need to share one metter, I have applied from a consulting firm form Dhaka. My medical request supposed to be come on November2010. but not came.Consultant saying The system is going to be changed and cic is changing catgories from June 2011. So the Medical request and others are processing slowly. It will be ok from June2011. Is it ok ? what is ur ideas regarding delaying ?

Tosher

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Tosher

first of all , could you please share your time line first. i don't think that the new list will hamper the cases already taken by the visa office . usually, if you see my signature you will see what went with my case.by this time it is possible that they are doing background check.if your case reached in process by this time , they could issue medical request in 3-4 weeks . if the category changes , then there is nothing to be worried for your case . with the new NOC list , VOs has nothing to be involved at this initial stage . once the new NOC declared , VO will take procedures accordingly .if we could see your time line , i would be able to comment on your time line more clearly . it is not always given that cases are delayed due to the causes you mentioned earlier .

wishes for you.
imu

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tosher,

your consultant is hungry to get his full fees from you upon getting your whole process done. so there is nothing to be worried, you'd be the 1st to to be notified by him if anything happened. so relax and keep faith on him. have you got your status to IN PROCESS? are you married? kids? IELTS score in each sections__ _ _ __?

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janathan exactly explains what the "consultant" make you sure!thanks janathan!
Dear tosher,wait for the call from your consultant to pay the fees for your case processing! H/She will knock you first at least !
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all seniors in the forum

I would request you to see my application time line and my PPR is withheld due to upcoming baby birth .we completed our medical ans sent RPRF within the given time frame . we are expecting baby birth in the late April 2011. could you please advise "things to do" to include my baby in the application. your opinion and guidelines are highly appreciated.
regards
imu

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
imu said:

I would request you to see my application time line and my PPR is withheld due to upcoming baby birth .we completed our medical ans sent RPRF within the given time frame . we are expecting baby birth in the late April 2011. could you please advise "things to do" to include my baby in the application. your opinion and guidelines are highly appreciated.
regards
imu
Dear imu bhai,
Following docs need to be sent to Singapore VO after your baby birth

qorax said:
Addition of Newborn Baby/ies

After the 2nd AOR/PER, anything & everything must go to the VO [not to CIO-NS]. And always remember to write a Cover Letter. As soon as the baby is born - Register the Birth [obtain a Birth Cert... hospitals will assist u with it, but the onus of getting the B/Cert shall rest with the parent/s] & Apply for his/her Pps. As u receive the pps, send the following to your local CHC [your VO]:

1. Forms:
•Schedule 1: Background/Declaration Form [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
•Additional Family Information Form [IMM 5406]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
•Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

2. Passport copies
3. Birth Certificate
4. Bank Draft [$150]
5. Cover Letter

Qorax

K

katoky

imu said:

regards
imu
imu,
wait until baby is born...
as soon as baby born,update ur file with the docs bellow..
1.birth certfcate,
2.dd of $150 cad,
3.amend IMM 5620,IMM 0008 generic,IMM 5406
4.photocopy of ur baby's pp as it's requierd individual pp from 0 age

and then wait to hear from VO
all the best

katoky

Jannat

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
File Transfer...
22-12-09
Med's Request
27-2-11
Med's Done....
Done on 3-3-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23nd march
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Alhamdulillah....by the grace of Allah I have got my passport request .

K

katoky

Jannat said:
wow! felicitations! :D :)
sooo happy to know that ;D :D
may allah bless u

katoky

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jannat said:
jannat
you are step ahead again! congratulations again before the "visa stamped with maple leaf " once again.
congratulations!!!

Shac

Star Member
Feb 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the grace of almighty Allah, we have safely landed in toronto yesterday. our route was DXB-LHR-YYZ. Security checking in DXB and LHR was very smooth. people were very friendly, specially with the kids. Toronto immigration was plain and simple. we also talked with the immigration officer regarding the win of NZ against SA and performance of canada in WC. Temperature in Toronto was -8 (feels like). Today went to scotia bank to open bank account. On monday we will go to service canada for SIN Card. Waiting to hear from VNCVIEWER (she was with us upto LHR).