+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

aayaz

Nov 17, 2008
thanks for ur wishes but i hvent got the nomination letter yet, im planing to go to my home country and want to know wat documents i will need in future so that i could arrange them before hand just to save time.

thank
Jay007 said:
Congratulations man,

what is your file no?

what is the date of nomination on the nomination letter?

aayaz said:
hi
can anyone provide me the list of documents which I will need to apply for CIC after I get my nomination certificate. I want these documents to be prepared before hand.
your cooperation is appreciated.
thanks a lot.

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
oh man,sorry for my misundersanding.
hope soon u will get.

aayaz said:
thanks for ur wishes but i hvent got the nomination letter yet, im planing to go to my home country and want to know wat documents i will need in future so that i could arrange them before hand just to save time.

thank

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chow said:
Tapak said:
Kishor thapaliya said:
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace
Don't worry - If you didn't mention the required date, it should a week or two more. Anyways, PCC & FBI clearance is valid for 6 months.
Tapak,
Can we submit the PCC which is more than 3months old? But the instructions say, "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application." . Since I do have one country's PCC which is around 3-4 months old and an another country's PCC which is around 2-3 months old. I am planning to apply by the end of this month. So, I applied for both of them again .

Thanks
Chow
Chow,

I read somewhere that PCC is valid for 6 months but when I searched for information about the PCC validity information on CIC website, it reads the validity as 3 months.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Excerpt reads "..The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application..."

I think you will have to re-apply for new PCC. Sorry..
Taps

Nov 16, 2008
I sent my FBI clearance application to:

FBI CJIS Division – Record Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306

I didn't include ATTN: SCU, Mod. D-2

Will it be okay?

Please let me know...

Kishor

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent all my papers to CIC. How long does it take to hear from them about next step or acknowledgement?

Any insight is highly appreciated.

Taps

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Tapak said:
chow said:
Tapak said:
Kishor thapaliya said:
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace
Don't worry - If you didn't mention the required date, it should a week or two more. Anyways, PCC & FBI clearance is valid for 6 months.
Tapak,
Can we submit the PCC which is more than 3months old? But the instructions say, "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application." . Since I do have one country's PCC which is around 3-4 months old and an another country's PCC which is around 2-3 months old. I am planning to apply by the end of this month. So, I applied for both of them again .

Thanks
Chow
Chow,

I read somewhere that PCC is valid for 6 months but when I searched for information about the PCC validity information on CIC website, it reads the validity as 3 months.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Excerpt reads "..The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application..."

I think you will have to re-apply for new PCC. Sorry..
Taps
Tapak,
Thank you for your information.
Thanks
Chow

nowayx

Aug 11, 2008
Question: have you guys translated your police certificates? (not the one from the FBI, but the one(s) from your home country).

I just got my certificates (they are already 1 month old), do I need to translate them?!
What have you guys done?

Thanks,

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone hear or receive any communication from CIC after applying PNP-CIC application? IA or medical request???

I am getting tensed due to the current job scenario in this economy.

Thanks,
Taps

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Today, CIC received all my documents for the Alberta Provincial Nomination. Nothing to do now but wait...Goodluck to us all.

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Hi toledoresident, I am in SAP...technical area. have you scanned the job market? let's take this out of the forum. let me know how.

toledoresident said:
Hello friends,

I have a different questions in this forum than our regular topic ?

Is there anyone in our group who has SAP experience ? Sorry for posting out of subject but it is related to my canada future only so I am asking about it .

Please let e know.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Non-Accompanying Family members declaration(Check-List item 10).

What is this statutory declaration stating your intent to proceed to Canada with out family members?
I am single and going alone. I have my parents back in my home country they are not interested in moving.
Seems like I have to include this declaration. How can I get this done? I don't know what statutory declaration is?
Please Advice.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello bendjoe

Probably Non-Accompanying Family members declaration(Check-List item 10) applies to Your Spouse and Children (not to your Parents/Siblings)

More from Senior members...

shocky

Dec 26, 2008
i got a question if you dont mind, i got my invitation to apply for cic in december, sent my application on the 29th of december to buffalo, one thing i missed, i put the photos with the name and DOB in an envelope, but i forgot to write my name and DOB on the envelope, however stapled it to my second page of the generic app. do you guys think it will come back.? thanks

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
I have the same thing, I have the name and DOB at the back of each photo and put them all in an envelope, stapled it on the secod page. I don't see any problems with that. And I didn't find any instructions to put the name in the envelope.

shocky said:
i got a question if you dont mind, i got my invitation to apply for cic in december, sent my application on the 29th of december to buffalo, one thing i missed, i put the photos with the name and DOB in an envelope, but i forgot to write my name and DOB on the envelope, however stapled it to my second page of the generic app. do you guys think it will come back.? thanks

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Friends,

Today I receive my nomination in mail. My number is -278.
the nomination date is Dec 29th.

Thank You each and every in this forum from helping me.