ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I received my AINP nomination pkg on Friday Nov 28, however AINP was approved in Nov 5 and mailed in Nov 11. (sometimes the mail moves really slow!!) . The actual nomination has a expiration date of May 5/2009....

Now... one of the forms that I received is a confirmation letter that I should sign and send immediately. I already faxed it, however I am not sure if I should also mail it to them ... What did you guys do?

BTW Since Alberta already sent my nomination documentation to Buffalo I think I have no choice but to file it there..... so I am planning to file my application anytime at the beginning of January.

Thanks and happy thanksgiving to all... I hope you shop a lot this weekend. :))

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hi Inge, when did you send your application for nomination?
I have sent my application yesterday; how much time is taken for the nomination process to arrive?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
I received my AINP nomination pkg on Friday Nov 28, however AINP was approved in Nov 5 and mailed in Nov 11. (sometimes the mail moves really slow!!) . The actual nomination has a expiration date of May 5/2009....

Now... one of the forms that I received is a confirmation letter that I should sign and send immediately. I already faxed it, however I am not sure if I should also mail it to them ... What did you guys do?

BTW Since Alberta already sent my nomination documentation to Buffalo I think I have no choice but to file it there..... so I am planning to file my application anytime at the beginning of January.

Inge congratulations again.

I had faxed the confirmation letter letter and also FedEx-d.

In my case too, Alberta had sent a communication to Buffalo. However, I wrote to Buffalo to withdraw my FSW and I am attaching that communication with AINP to tell Buffalo that I am applying afresh.

Good Luck

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks dnataraj!! I'll Fed-Ex too!!

dnataraj said:
Inge congratulations again.

I had faxed the confirmation letter letter and also FedEx-d.

In my case too, Alberta had sent a communication to Buffalo. However, I wrote to Buffalo to withdraw my FSW and I am attaching that communication with AINP to tell Buffalo that I am applying afresh.

Good Luck

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi abhi_hola
Here is my timeline

Pre-Assessment Application Sent - May 5, 2008
Pre-Assessment Approved - Jul 31, 2008
AINP Invitation Pkg Received - Aug 10, 2008
AINP Filed - Aug 22, 2008
Received File Number - Sep 9, 2008
AINP Nomination approved - Nov 5, 2008
AINP Nomination Pkg Received - Nov 28, 2008

Employee File number : XXXXX128 - NOC 2171

abhi_hola said:
Hi Inge, when did you send your application for nomination?
I have sent my application yesterday; how much time is taken for the nomination process to arrive?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Seems to be that Canada will keep the quota of immigrants for 2009 and will speed up the process....

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/canada/story.html?id=1008308

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2008/2008-11-28.asp

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Seems to be that Canada will keep the quota of immigrants for 2009 and will speed up the process....

Inge, I think we are just lucky. I didn't see 2171 or my NOC 2121 on the FSW list!!.

olusolalekan

Jul 3, 2008
I know! A lot of techie people here would have been disappointed!

dnataraj said:
ingegarcia said:

Inge, I think we are just lucky. I didn't see 2171 or my NOC 2121 on the FSW list!!.

WalkingFunny

Sep 26, 2008
ingegarcia said:

Hi Inge,
congratulations.
I called and mailed Alberta about the form you mentioned, I got a reply saying that the faxed copy will suffice, but I guess it doesn't hurt if you mail the hard copy too.
Once again, congratulations.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thank you!

WalkingFunny said:
ingegarcia said:

Hi Inge,
congratulations.
I called and mailed Alberta about the form you mentioned, I got a reply saying that the faxed copy will suffice, but I guess it doesn't hurt if you mail the hard copy too.
Once again, congratulations.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
NOMINATION RECEIVED

Good News to my AINP family!!!!

Received nomination from alberta today with a letter dated on November 21,2008. Following is my detail

1. AINP PREAPPROVAL FORM SUBMISSION : JULY 15, 2008
2. PRE APPROVAL FOR AINP : AUG 6, 2008
3. AINP SUBMISSION : SEPTEMBER 3,2008
4. AINP FILE NO. RECEIVED : OCTOBER 3,2008 (FILE NO. BETWEEN 145 TO 150)
5. AINP APPROVAL : DECEMBER 3,2008 ( DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
So I wanted to keep the ball rolling. I submitted my application to CIC today by FedEx. I did NOT submit police records at this time.
Let me know if you have any doubts. If not give an 100% answer, I shall share what I did.

So good luck to everyone and hope to be in Alberta in 2009 and share our stories!!

And we all should be thankful to Leon and BCguy for their expert comments.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
HI Nataraj, Thank you very much for your contribution in this forum.
Just y'day i also received my PNP certification. Below is the time line

July 03, 2008 -Submitted documents for pre-assessment through email
August 06, 2008 -Received invitation from AINP
September 08, 2008 -AB received my application for PNP (through FedEx tracking)
October 02, 2008 -Got notification through email that they received my application and gave file number.(File No :******148)
Dec 03, 2008 – Nomination Certificate received (DATED : NOVEMBER 21,2008)

Can you please tell me what all documents we need to submit for CIC processing ??

Thanks,
RK

dnataraj said:
So I wanted to keep the ball rolling. I submitted my application to CIC today by FedEx. I did NOT submit police records at this time.
Let me know if you have any doubts. If not give an 100% answer, I shall share what I did.

So good luck to everyone and hope to be in Alberta in 2009 and share our stories!!

And we all should be thankful to Leon and BCguy for their expert comments.