+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
cchabert said:
Ok guys, the waiting is over I GOT MY NOMINATION!!!...WWWoooooHHHoooo....

My file number is 37x and my NOC is 1111

Here is my timeline :

Pre-Assessment Application Sent - Oct 2, 2008
Email Confirmation Received - Oct 6, 2008
APINP Invitation Pkg Received - Nov 7, 2008
Sent APINP Application - Nov 17, 2008
Tracked thr FedEx online (Delivered) - Nov 18, 2008
Received File Number - Nov 25, 2008
They ask for support document - Jan 8 2009
Date of the nomination letter - Jan 12 2009
Date of the postage - Jan 19 2009
Arrive at home - Jan 24 2009

They never call my employer.

Cheers!!
Congratulations cchabert!

I am also in 37x series.. Hopefully i will hear from them this week!

C

cchabert

I have a FSW process with CIC and they have not cash the check, the instructions for AINP mention I need to send new fees with the application to CIC any one in the same boat? Did you send new fees and wait if they refund the other one? Also Did you send it in Canadian Dollars or US dollars?

Thank you

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
cchabert said:
I have a FSW process with CIC and they have not cash the check, the instructions for AINP mention I need to send new fees with the application to CIC any one in the same boat? Did you send new fees and wait if they refund the other one? Also Did you send it in Canadian Dollars or US dollars?

Thank you
cchabert,

Congrats for getting nominated.... i have been the similar boat pls see my response on this
thread :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applied-for-fsw-and-now-thinking-of-ainp-winthdraw-previous-t14042.0.html

I request to discuss all FSW/PNP conversion related issues on this thread. I sent the fees in USD.
465$ per person and $130 for children. You can find info on buffalo cic website... good luck

C

cchabert

ainpdude said:
cchabert said:

Thank you
cchabert,

Congrats for getting nominated.... i have been the similar boat pls see my response on this
thread :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applied-for-fsw-and-now-thinking-of-ainp-winthdraw-previous-t14042.0.html

I request to discuss all FSW/PNP conversion related issues on this thread. I sent the fees in USD.
465$ per person and $130 for children. You can find info on buffalo cic website... good luck
Thank you Dude :)

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi cchabert,

Congradulations..... Good Luck for ur next stage........

I remember we sent applicaitons at the sametime....

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
All,

I received my nomination today.

My file number is 37x and my NOC is 2171

Here is my timeline :

APINP Invitation Pkg Received - Nov 10, 2008
Tracked online (Delivered) - Nov 18, 2008
Date of the nomination letter - Jan 13 2009
Arrive at home - Jan 26 2009

Thanks for all the help! This is a great forum.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
AINP-H1B-Alberta-OPT eligibility - Urgent reply solicited

hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information.

C

cchabert

Hey guys did someone send all his documents to CIC with out the proof of funds? any feedback?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
cchabert said:
Hey guys did someone send all his documents to CIC with out the proof of funds? any feedback?
i did send proof of funds... but i guess it should be ok to send without proof of funds. During
my FSW filing my immigration consultant filed it without POF... good luck

strawberry1009

Jul 22, 2008
Re: AINP-H1B-Alberta-OPT eligibility - Urgent reply solicited

You already have 10 months in H1b right? why not wait 2 more months?

koolkarmaguy said:
hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
The wait is over!
I received my nomination letter today dated January 15, 2009.
Wow!!! It feels real good to finally have it. I already have my FBI clearance 2 weeks back but am still waiting for my police clearance from my country. I plan to submit all the documents to CIC in early February.

To the nominees, did you just fax the acknowledgment form to AINP office or did you send it thru snail mail, or did both?

Again, here's my timeline for the information of everyone:

October 14- Applied for Pre-assessment
November 10- Received Package to Apply
November 13- Sent Docs via USPS
November 25- AINP Received Docs
December 2 - AINP Emailed File #- xxx-xxx-413
January 27- Received Nomination Letter dated January 15, 2009

Thanks again to all who shared their views.
Cheers!

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
jpadz said:
The wait is over!
I received my nomination letter today dated January 15, 2009.
Wow!!! It feels real good to finally have it. I already have my FBI clearance 2 weeks back but am still waiting for my police clearance from my country. I plan to submit all the documents to CIC in early February.

To the nominees, did you just fax the acknowledgment form to AINP office or did you send it thru snail mail, or did both?

Again, here's my timeline for the information of everyone:

October 14- Applied for Pre-assessment
November 10- Received Package to Apply
November 13- Sent Docs via USPS
November 25- AINP Received Docs
December 2 - AINP Emailed File #- xxx-xxx-413
January 27- Received Nomination Letter dated January 15, 2009

Thanks again to all who shared their views.
Cheers!
Congrats jpadz. For the benefits of others who are still waiting for the nomination, can you please tell us what all documents and other proofs are needed for CIC process so that we can start preparing. looks like you also started preparing as you already applied for the police checks. If possible can you please provide some links or a list of documents that would be needed to be send alongwith the CIC documents; and what can we start preparing now...

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
stlguy said:
All,

I received my nomination today.

My file number is 37x and my NOC is 2171

Here is my timeline :

APINP Invitation Pkg Received - Nov 10, 2008
Tracked online (Delivered) - Nov 18, 2008
Date of the nomination letter - Jan 13 2009
Arrive at home - Jan 26 2009

Thanks for all the help! This is a great forum.
Congrats stlguy. For the benefits of others who are still waiting for the nomination, can you please tell us what all documents and other proofs are needed for CIC process so that we can start preparing.
If possible can you please provide some links or a list of documents that would be needed to be send alongwith the CIC documents; and what can we start preparing now...

akk

Sep 2, 2008
If you do that, the documents will be returned to you.

Akk

cchabert said:

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
To everyone who already submitted their application to CIC:

Which part of the passport did you send? Did you include the pages stamped with visas?
Please confirm. Thanks.