+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
nizamii said:
my file numebr is -269 and it is rejected because of my mistake that i have put in the form my intention of living is Ontario instead of Alberta.But it was mistakenly written as my total intention was to live in ALBERTA.NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO to do.Can any one suggest that what i should have to do beacuse they told me that this was the resaon my application is being rejected .BUt they also gave me some numbers to contact them.It was really a bad TYPO mistake. Also they did not say any thing regarding "No APPEAL.
nizami,

these are just my opinions based on whatever little i understand....
i dont think writing ontario is something that will 'banish' an applicant completely from correcting himself
and reapplying .... ill suggest u to go ahead and call and talk to those folks... if u think at that point u need any suggestions...
then u can come back and share with this forum... and members can make u better suggestions

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
Hi All,
My wife finally got her nomination letter yesterday in the mail.
Her file number is between 320 and 330. She applied under NOC 1111. Surprising she got the nomination, I believe it was God's Favor. She has been on H1b for just 1 year. Anyway, we are off to the next stage now. I wish everyone the best in this process

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
friends... my application to CIC reached this morning...

I added a seperate fee for PNP and wrote a letter to CIC saying that my FSW was applied
with no AOR, asking them to switch FSW to PNP. If not I would like to withdraw FSW. I also
mentioned that I have already paid the fees for FSW incase they could refund.

Lets see how CIC responds....
Now the Waiting game begins :)

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
Does any one got AINP certificate?

Hi,
Does any one got AINP certificate who applied in November & December 2008.
I have sent my application package on December 3rd 2008 and still waiting for reply.

Regards
Gurram

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyde said:
Hi All,
My wife finally got her nomination letter yesterday in the mail.
Her file number is between 320 and 330. She applied under NOC 1111. Surprising she got the nomination, I believe it was God's Favor. She has been on H1b for just 1 year. Anyway, we are off to the next stage now. I wish everyone the best in this process
Congrats to you and your wife. That is a very encouraging message. I was losing hope that I have only 1 year of work experience on H1B and they are not going to nominate me. Now I have some hope even though my NOC is different than hers. Mine is 2171 and looks like over 98% people are applying under 2171. Good luck with the next step.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Does any one got AINP certificate?

gurram said:
Hi,
I have sent my application package on December 3rd 2008 and still waiting for reply.

Regards
Gurram
Are you talking about the file number or actual nomination certificate? Mine was received by the AINP office on Nov 28th and I have not received my nomination yet. It took them over 2 weeks to send me the file number (Dec 17th). I am hoping to get nominated by the end of this month and receive my letter by Feb 14th.

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
Re: Does any one got AINP certificate?

nix1 said:
gurram said:
Hi,

Regards
Gurram
Are you talking about the file number or actual nomination certificate? Mine was received by the AINP office on Nov 28th and I have not received my nomination yet. It took them over 2 weeks to send me the file number (Dec 17th). I am hoping to get nominated by the end of this month and receive my letter by Feb 14th.
File number only, its already a month and half completed.

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi,

Today i got approval for apinp nomination and they mentioned as the nomination certificate send directly to Bufflo office..

Is there any reason to send directly to them.... Is this happend to anyone?

Please share your thoughts...

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi,

Finally i reached to this CI Stage. now I am searching the process to get FBI finger printing.

Is there any professional services available near NJ to get it done? Anyone knows...

If need to go thr local police stations, how do we get the FBI card? I am confused that how to print the FBI card after downloading from their websitesite, means what type of Paper or card.. or the local police station provide those cards.......

Is there any email address available to request FBI card from their website or we need to send post to request card?

Please share your experience??

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Is anybody, who had already received a PNP, looking for a job in alberta, to get a job offer and move asap?
Or are you all waiting for CIC to think about that?

I am looking for a job...any suggestions?

Akk

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Since already wasted lot of time and the nearest police station provide the finger printing services only on specific dates during weeks... found Mobile Finger printing Services and just sent everything to FBI.... ofcourse its expensive....... just to save time......

If anyone in NJ need mobile finger printing services let me know, will provide their address.

Thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Don't remember where I found it, but it has being useful for me

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/WA_working_alberta_0308.pdf

Akk

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi,

I am gathering documents to send Buffalo office at CIC stage.

1) Is it mandatory to get Notarization of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate? Unfortunately Me and my wife birth certificates are in Home Country and thinking to get both Original is time consumption and risk.. If they agreed photocopies, easy to get scanning page.. I dont see anywhere in CIC website or Instructions to fill the applications saying that Notarization of Birth Certificates. Not sure am i missing something or not?

2) Anybody sent the applications without Police Clearance Certificate from Home Country so far? Its time consuming process and they are saying 40-60 days.. Is that advisable to wait till to get Police clearance from Home Country or to send applications now will send police certifcate latter....

Please share ur experiences/and shed some lights to proceed further....

Thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Well, maybe you should call AINP. I am sending Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate translated and notarized to avoid problem. I don't want to wait 3 months to have the whole application returned.

About the police certificate they ask you to send everything that is on the checklist, and police is there or it will be returned.
I am sending that also. I think you must send it.

Akk

seljem said:
Hi,

I am gathering documents to send Buffalo office at CIC stage.

1) Is it mandatory to get Notarization of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate? Unfortunately Me and my wife birth certificates are in Home Country and thinking to get both Original is time consumption and risk.. If they agreed photocopies, easy to get scanning page.. I dont see anywhere in CIC website or Instructions to fill the applications saying that Notarization of Birth Certificates. Not sure am i missing something or not?

2) Anybody sent the applications without Police Clearance Certificate from Home Country so far? Its time consuming process and they are saying 40-60 days.. Is that advisable to wait till to get Police clearance from Home Country or to send applications now will send police certifcate latter....

Please share ur experiences/and shed some lights to proceed further....

Thanks