+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - June Application

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oloche4real said:
HELLO EVERY ONE.
I want to apply for AINP under EDS-Skilled Worker Category. I am LMO exempt hence my employer need to present clearance from Workers Compensation Board. My empower does not have it.
1. Is there any alternative?
2. Did any of you submit same clearance?

Please I need you guys to respond.
Thanks to you all
You have to submit the clearance ! If not your application will be rejected, Your employer has to create an account with the WCB and pay for it. Especially if you are working in food service area.

oloche4real

Sep 19, 2014
Congratulations Ksiusha! You should get the nomination soon.
Do you think the numerous number of months on the AINP Website is real?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If AINP wrote it on the official website i guess it is real. But again I think it is all about each file, that is why others receive Nomination faster....everybody has different experience, different education...they are taking this into consideration I guess....plus those who are here with their spouse- the spouse's job might be a factor as well. Let us hope for the best anyway!!!

oloche4real

Sep 19, 2014
Thanks I was weak when I saw the long processing time frame. I have six years experience in software development , I've had so many interview in oil and telecom companies. After each technical interview on getting to HR, they ask if I am Canadian or have PR. And they tell me sorry at the end so frustrating :'(
I am working in NOC C and I don't think LMIA is possible with my current employer and my PGWP will expire June 2015.
Do you have any advise for me?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oloche4real said:
Thanks I was weak when I saw the long processing time frame. I have six years experience in software development , I've had so many interview in oil and telecom companies. After each technical interview on getting to HR, they ask if I am Canadian or have PR. And they tell me sorry at the end so frustrating :'(
I am working in NOC C and I don't think LMIA is possible with my current employer and my PGWP will expire June 2015.
Do you have any advise for me?
Ya I totally understand you how hard it is to get a good job without being PR. I am in the same boat.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys no updates yet, wow ... is it taking so long to receive a file number now :eek:?

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Ainp said theyre not going to open the file after 15 to 18 months from the day they recieved your application..just called them im a march applicant..under employer driven skilled applicant..

confuse07

Jun 23, 2013
hi..can i followup the status of my papers in ainp? can someone give me thenumber pls..thank you..really worried about our paper

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Nope ,,,havent heard anyone who got their nomination whos timeline is same as mine..had friend who applied last dec.still no nomination...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
budingding said:
Nope ,,,havent heard anyone who got their nomination whos timeline is same as mine..had friend who applied last dec.still no nomination...
I think he meant to ask about file number not nomination ;)