Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
hi guys > hope everyone out there is having good time . please read out this one too,which is actually shocking

Employer Driven Stream - Skilled Worker and International Graduate Categories

Estimated processing time if your application was received by the AINP:

On or before December 31, 2013: at least 13 - 15 months from the date your application was received
Between January and April 2014 (inclusive): at least 15 - 18 months from the date your application was received
Between May and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 18 - 24 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received
(back to top)

Employer-Driven Stream - Semi-Skilled Worker Category

Food and Beverage Processing Industry

On or before June 20, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 18 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 19 months from the date your application was received
Foodservices Industry (Pilot Project)

On or before November 26, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
November 27, 2013 and after: at least 25 months from the date your application was received
Hotel and Lodging Industry

On or before December 31, 2013: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between January and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 13 - 16 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 17 months from the date your application was received
Manufacturing Industry

On or before June 30, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
Between July and August 2014 (inclusive): at least 14 - 17 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 18 months from the date your application was received
Trucking Industry

On or before August 31, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 15 months from the date your application was received
(back to top)

Strategic Recruitment Stream

Engineering Occupations Category / Compulsory and Optional Trades Category / Post-Graduate Worker Category

On or before August 31, 2014: at least 12 - 14 months from the date your application was received
September 1, 2014 and after: at least 14 months from the date your application was received

(back to top)

Alberta Work Experience Category

(Note: The AINP is no longer accepting applications under the Alberta Work Experience Category.)

Estimated processing time:

At least 15 months from the date your application was received

:( :eek: :eek:

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes that is very sad.... :( i really hope that they increased the times to stop a bit the applications from being sent to them and so that people stop calling them and asking about their application status...but they will still process them within a year or so :). Let us stay positive. By the way I received my file number yesterday ;). Good luck everyone!!!

ULYA

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb24,2012
AOR Received.
March9,2012 dated March1, 2012
Med's Request
March9,2012 dated March1, 2012
Med's Done....
March14,2012, send at CEM March 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 3, May 9 received
LANDED..........
June 3!!! THANK YOU LORD
My work permits expiring July I am
Hoping my employers will renew my it.
Still praying and keeping positive vibes
Godbless us

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
Yes that is very sad.... :( i really hope that they increased the times to stop a bit the applications from being sent to them and so that people stop calling them and asking about their application status...but they will still process them within a year or so :). Let us stay positive. By the way I received my file number yesterday ;). Good luck everyone!!!
congrats first of all . i think you have seen the another forum too where some of our buddies thinking to do protest which i think is a good idea ,just to awake Alberta government . god bless us

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
congrats first of all . i think you have seen the another forum too where some of our buddies thinking to do protest which i think is a good idea ,just to awake Alberta government . god bless us
Yes I do read the other thread as well but....honestly i dont think this will be of any good.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP’s discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess / process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP’s sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant’s application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

I think this act might make the situation worse! Think how many of you guys have to suffer now because of that incident with McDonalds....it is because somebody thought will make justice???

All we have to do is wait patiently, or think how to improve their own situation and find the best way....

P.S. Don't want to contradict anyone. My personal opinion.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
ksiusha said:
Yes I do read the other thread as well but....honestly i dont think this will be of any good.

The AINP is not obligated to assess/process any applications submitted. Applications to the AINP are treated as an expression of interest, and as such, will be processed according to quality of the application (completeness, eligibility), labour market information, occupational supply and demand forecasting, AINP application volumes, and/or any other factors at the AINP's discretion. By submitting an application to the AINP you acknowledge and agree that your application may not be processed in the order received, or at all. Further, the decision to assess / process any particular application, and the outcome of any such assessment/processing, is at the AINP's sole discretion. Program criteria are eligibility minimums, and meeting program criteria does not guarantee that an applicant's application will be assessed, processed, or granted.

I think this act might make the situation worse! Think how many of you guys have to suffer now because of that incident with McDonalds....it is because somebody thought will make justice???

All we have to do is wait patiently, or think how to improve their own situation and find the best way....

that's also true . we have to wait. well, all we can do is prayer and hope for good .. ;)

P.S. Don't want to contradict anyone. My personal opinion.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
Thank you! Let us hope for the best!!!

Eskimo2026

Apr 10, 2014
Hi!!
I need some help about my situation.
I applied for AINP Employer Driven - Semi skilled worker in food service industry pilot project in June 2014.
I finally received an email for PNP yesterday, with my File Number
But i just discovered that the processing time is 25 months!!!
My LMO is ending in March 1st, 2015.
Can i ask for a bridge visa?
or is asking another LMO to my employer my only solution?
Thank you so much to whoever will be kind enough to answer to my question :)
Best of luck to you all

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Eskimo2026 said:
Hi!!
I applied for AINP Employer Driven - Semi skilled worker in food service industry pilot project in June 2014.
Best of luck to you all
Your employer has to apply for LMIA for you. You can only apply for a birding work permit after you receive a positive AOR from the Feds., but you need to receive your nomination first.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritvik123 said:
Hey guys congrats to ull..Even i am expecting it to come next week..

Could you tell me before giving the file no, does ainp call up the company to verify and details and if does what are the
questions it asks? Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you!
Any news about your file number? ;)

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Eskimo2026 said:
Hi!!
Best of luck to you all
Hi there! I submitted my aplication in August, under the same stream, my 4 years in Canada is up in April 2015. Kinda frustrated with the new processing times! Good luck to you and all of us!

oloche4real

Sep 19, 2014
HELLO EVERY ONE.
I want to apply for AINP under EDS-Skilled Worker Category. I am LMO exempt hence my employer need to present clearance from Workers Compensation Board. My empower does not have it.
1. Is there any alternative?
2. Did any of you submit same clearance?

Please I need you guys to respond.
Thanks to you all