Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar_Sponsor said:
You will need 10 posts in order to edit your timeline to your profile.

By the way, i noticed you got E when pressing ? Button. Hold the windows button ( beside alt and FN ) and space bar. You will fix it.
[/quote

Thanks for the information

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear all:
I have been a silent reader of this forum from the beginning. On the other hand, I was reading Pakistani's timeline and immigration information, but thanks now Afghan's also have it. However, I have a question from senior members. My E-CAS has been change to IP in August what should I accept next?
All your suggestions will be appreciated :D :D

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
Dear all:
I have been a silent reader of this forum from the beginning. On the other hand, I was reading Pakistani's timeline and immigration information, but thanks now Afghan's also have it. However, I have a question from senior members. My E-CAS has been change to IP in August what should I accept next?
All your suggestions will be appreciated :D :D
Sorry for delay. I was in the market.

Congratulations on In Process. Your next step is Decision Made

Link: http://goo.gl/GfDVn9

The average from IP to DM is about 2 weeks to a month.

One you get it, you will be emailed for PPR ( PassPort Request ).

The passport can only be submited via VFS Centers, cost is 600 rupees i believe.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

The closest for Delhi is at Nehru place, Twin tower via metro station.

It will take 2 days to sent to NDVO. You then check your tracker when its ready for pickup from VFS office with your shiny visa!

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Mazar_Sponsor said:

The passport can only be submited via VFS Centers, cost is 600 rupees i believe.

It will take 2 days to sent to NDVO. You then check your tracker when its ready for pickup from VFS office with your shiny visa!

What if the applicant lives in Afghanistan? Does anyone know if there is a way they can mail the passport from Kabul? Sending it to Islamabad is too risky.. and we don't have an address there anyways. Is it better if the applicant goes to India in person to hand in their passport...and if they do will they get the visa back in a timely manner? lol I know I asked too many questions in one post.. if anyone has information about it please let us all know.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is illegal to send Passport by courier only in India. I don't know why but it is.

If you do manage to send it, it will take some time to reach India. Then what?

You will have 30 days to sent your passport to NDVO

You will also need to bring your Passport, 2 photo ( passport size ) and the PPR letter.

My suggestion would be;

The sponsor comes himself If he is the Representive. He should accompany the applicant to Canada.
When the applicant arrives in Canada, they will need to notify the Immigration officer who will ask questions before granting entry.

If they ask questions what your bringing and if your documents are in order.

A side note: If the Immigration Officer asks you what your bringing, be honest. He will check your luggage, if you lied, he can reject you entry.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Mazar_Sponsor said:
It is illegal to send Passport by courier only in India. I don't know why but it is.

If you do manage to send it, it will take some time to reach India. Then what?

You will have 30 days to sent your passport to NDVO

You will also need to bring your Passport, 2 photo ( passport size ) and the PPR letter.

My suggestion would be;

The sponsor comes himself If he is the Representive. He should accompany the applicant to Canada.
When the applicant arrives in Canada, they will need to notify the Immigration officer who will ask questions before granting entry.

If they ask questions what your bringing and if your documents are in order.

A side note: If the Immigration Officer asks you what your bringing, be honest. He will check your luggage, if you lied, he can reject you entry.
I sent my wife's passport back in November 2013 by British Air mail and it got delivered.I ordered my notes and it says they received the passport and is at the passport registry. .

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peerzad said:
I sent my wife's passport back in November 2013 by British Air mail and it got delivered.I ordered my notes and it says they received the passport and is at the passport registry. .
It will get delivered thats the easy part but how will you pick it up? I was informed that you need to bring Passport, PPR Letter and 2 photo to VFS office. Within 2 days, the NDVO will give you the Shiny visa and then it will be ready to pickup. You may ask for it to be sent but I dont think it would work unless someone with a notarized letter picks it up and brings it.

If the indian customs catches a passport by mail, they may confiscate it.

Could you tell me more about how you did it and if you have received it back?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Mazar_Sponsor said:
It will get delivered thats the easy part but how will you pick it up? I was informed that you need to bring Passport, PPR Letter and 2 photo to VFS office. Within 2 days, the NDVO will give you the Shiny visa and then it will be ready to pickup. You may ask for it to be sent but I dont think it would work unless someone with a notarized letter picks it up and brings it.

If the indian customs catches a passport by mail, they may confiscate it.

Could you tell me more about how you did it and if you have received it back?
my brother works with the British in Kabul, he mailed it for me from the British Mail service.. when they requested the passport ,they asked for an address in India, so I gave Indian address which I will go pick it up myself or my brother from there..

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
Mazar_Sponsor said:

How is the average time for IP 2 weeks to a month? that doesnt make sense. I have been in IP for more then 2 months now....and so have other members of this forum like Nick_afg and positivity. so yeah, i dont think thats true for afghan applicants.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
HeartinKabul said:
How is the average time for IP 2 weeks to a month? that doesnt make sense. I have been in IP for more then 2 months now....and so have other members of this forum like Nick_afg and positivity. so yeah, i dont think thats true for afghan applicants.
Salam, I think at this point no one knows what is happening. They normally used to change to DM within a week to a month.

My sis in-law's file has been in IP since July 11, 2014

I have also seen some people from India who are waiting longer than that as well. ( like RKSandu hers was changed to IP on July 4, 2014)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HeartinKabul said:
In majority of the cases from " New Delhi 2014 applicants ", if you look at the spread sheet, many of them have gotten IP to PPR within 2weeks to a month.

If you read the last 4 pages, you will notice so many timelines who got it at 1 month maximum. I am speaking in majority cases not just Afghans. I hope you guys do get it soon! The wait is almost over.

The Ecas did not update this week due to the indian holiday today and tomorrow. It should be updated by Monday or Tuesday. Otherwise we will have to wait following week. The holiday took 2 working day from us. Another holiday is coming up October 11 I believe.

I hope you guys and my spouses get our PPR this coming Monday. We almost made it, be strong!

* Edit *

Forgot to mention but in previous page, Nick_Afg said he is going to Kabul and then to Canada. I am assuming he got his visa already. So its only a couple of us left

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar Sponsor thanks for your reply, but there many applicants in the forum that their status has been changed to IP and they are waiting for months without any progress. On the other hand, my medical has been expired long time ago. Do they send re-medical before the status changes to decision made.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
AFG_HR said:
Mazar Sponsor thanks for your reply, but there many applicants in the forum that their status has been changed to IP and they are waiting for months without any progress. On the other hand, my medical has been expired long time ago. Do they send re-medical before the status changes to decision made.
Yes if they do need an updated Medical report, they will request for that before changing it to Decision Made, unless they officer makes a mistake.

There are times that they change it to DM and later on change it back to IP because they noticed that it's missing Re-medical or something else.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
My ecas has been in process since June 26 as well. The 2-4 weeks timeline is for Indian citizens only. As per my MP inquiry, timeline for Afghans is still 33 months; which is ridiculous if true.
Also, Hope_123 's husband was recently issued a visa and you MUST provide a mailing address in Pakistan...no other way around it.
Also, I see at least 6-7 of us are waiting in IP stage...maybe they will process all Afghan cases together at some pint before the end of the year inshAllah.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Yes if they do need an updated Medical report, they will request for that before changing it to Decision Made, unless they officer makes a mistake.

There are times that they change it to DM and later on change it back to IP because they noticed that it's missing Re-medical or something else.
In addition to what Yasamin said.

Based on my knowledge, if your medical has not expired, they may extend it. I am not sure of that applies to expired medical. Most likely, they will ask for re medical. Worst part is, they charge double $ from same doctor.
( i am not sure if you go to a different doctor if he will charge less ).

After words, it will change to DM.

Always check your junk mail and inbox so you dont moss the email for re medical and PPR.