First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
sadafN said:
Salam
I got my notes on aug and yes it did mention on my notes that the relationship is genuine and interview waived ! And then after that sept 4 I got remed and sept 8 IMM5669 background deceleration update form and sept 12 E-changed to IP ! Now don't know how long and what's next
Oh ok glad you got them back :)

I am sure your husband will be here in sha Allah by or before this January bakhair.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Nick_afg said:
salam saeed afghan brother and well come to the family , u can add ur Timeline and pictures after 10 posts hop its helps
Thanks brother Nick_afg. I'm glad to be here and try to help everyone out. I know how hard it is to wait for this process. May Allah speed up all our application processes and bring us all together with our loved ones ASAP.

I have an interview coming up this month in New Delhi. Is it possible that they will give us the visa very soon after the interview if we pass? Also, my MP said that the med and police certificate expired like a few months ago. Will they ask us to update them before they can give us the visa?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Saeed.Afghan said:
Thanks brother Nick_afg. I'm glad to be here and try to help everyone out. I know how hard it is to wait for this process. May Allah speed up all our application processes and bring us all together with our loved ones ASAP.

I have an interview coming up this month in New Delhi. Is it possible that they will give us the visa very soon after the interview if we pass? Also, my MP said that the med and police certificate expired like a few months ago. Will they ask us to update them before they can give us the visa?
salaam saeed jaan the fallowing is answer for ur question this is a post from a senior member who was in The same situation as you here is his answer after the interview from the ndvo ( Dear Hope 123, AFG Boy my Dear friend Nick_ AFG, Sadaf jan and the rest of respected forum members, first of all thanks for the best wishes and hope you guys all get good news bakhair soon inshahullah, as far as your questions, yes our visa officer was a Canadian lady once she introduce her self she said I fill finalize your application so as she said at the end of interview after cross examination she approved our case and due my wife medical expiry we had to do the remed again and as soon as she said we get the medical updated we will issue your visa so as soon as medical updated we got a call from immigration that your passport is ready with visa and a copr document and we collect our pass it took about two week after interview and we stayed the all time in India.

my Afghan fellows and respected forum members this will be my last post and we are leaving for Kabul jan and than Home to Canada bakhair, as they say once chapter is closed other chapter is open so from now on I will be enjoying my family life, no immigration BS.

once again all my best wishes to all of you and hope you guys get to this point soon bakhair and be reunited with your love once and family my Duhaa and best wishes goes to All of you my Afghan fellows and all forum members. keep me on your duhaas always please . last post and best to every one. Take care guys.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam saeed jaan the fallowing is answer for ur question this is a post from a senior member who was in The same situation as you here is his answer after the interview from the ndvo ( Dear Hope 123, AFG Boy my Dear friend Nick_ AFG, Sadaf jan and the rest of respected forum members, first of all thanks for the best wishes and hope you guys all get good news bakhair soon inshahullah, as far as your questions, yes our visa officer was a Canadian lady once she introduce her self she said I fill finalize your application so as she said at the end of interview after cross examination she approved our case and due my wife medical expiry we had to do the remed again and as soon as she said we get the medical updated we will issue your visa so as soon as medical updated we got a call from immigration that your passport is ready with visa and a copr document and we collect our pass it took about two week after interview and we stayed the all time in India.

my Afghan fellows and respected forum members this will be my last post and we are leaving for Kabul jan and than Home to Canada bakhair, as they say once chapter is closed other chapter is open so from now on I will be enjoying my family life, no immigration BS.

once again all my best wishes to all of you and hope you guys get to this point soon bakhair and be reunited with your love once and family my Duhaa and best wishes goes to All of you my Afghan fellows and all forum members. keep me on your duhaas always please . last post and best to every one. Take care guys.
Criminality does not have a expiry date and should not be a problem. The medical in the other hand need to be re done if it has expired as mentioned by Nick jan

Secondly, Congratulations Nick jan! You got your spouses Visa? Could you share when you got In process, Decision Made and PPR request?

I hope everyone will have a wonderful life and like you said, if one chapter is closed, we have to open another. You will be busy working, and so many responsibilities. I am excited for you and the rest of our Afghan sisters and brothers. My words are coming true that we are going to get good news before October 22. I hope to see Decision made for my spouse and PPR. We are in process since Sept 25

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Nick_afg said:

Congratulations brother.... wish you a happy married life with your wife. Have a safe trip inshahallah. :)

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Asefi said:
Congratulations brother.... wish you a happy married life with your wife. Have a safe trip inshahallah. :)
Nick posted answer from another person; hopefully it will happen to him...

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
I can not share my time whyÉ

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
sadafN said:
Really wow ! That is really long ! Have you checked what's going on with ur file ? Like MP inquiries ? Note?
hello sadafN..my MP inquired in July and confirmed that NDVO never received a copy of my hubby's passport which was originally requested in May so I resent and have yet to hear from them..

I am however reluctant to order notes as I am not certain how it would affect my case...I know many of you put in the request but I will wait until the new year and then decide

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
I can not share my time whyÉ
You will need 10 posts in order to edit your timeline to your profile.

By the way, i noticed you got E when pressing ? Button. Hold the windows button ( beside alt and FN ) and space bar. You will fix it.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
positivity said:
hello sadafN..my MP inquired in July and confirmed that NDVO never received a copy of my hubby's passport which was originally requested in May so I resent and have yet to hear from them..

I am however reluctant to order notes as I am not certain how it would affect my case...I know many of you put in the request but I will wait until the new year and then decide
Ordering Gcms note will not effect your case. It may make them look at your case and complete it as you have done everything. I am assuming your in Application Received and awaiting In Process step.

Have you tried doing a email to NDVO regarding your husbands copy of passport?

If not, you have nothing to lose so i don't see why not.

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Ordering Gcms note will not effect your case. It may make them look at your case and complete it as you have done everything. I am assuming your in Application Received and awaiting In Process step.

Have you tried doing a email to NDVO regarding your husbands copy of passport?

If not, you have nothing to lose so i don't see why not.
I'm "In Process" stage since April 2014 and we have sent many enquiries to NDVO

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
positivity said:
I'm really surprised and confused with your case! When doing MP inquiries ask your MP to ask what's going on and why you havnt heard anything ! 2ndly ordering notes will not effect your case in any way the notes actually are send from Canada ! It's a copy of your timeline nothing else

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
positivity said:
Is your spouse in Delhi? If he is, he may want to go to the NDVO, and enquire in the counter. They may send you the Decision Made perhaps

Aside of note: NDVO is closed October 2 and 3 due to indian holiday. If your ecas does not update by monday, they will continue then