+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iqbalcheema said:
May be Go Nawaz Go should raise that in UN as well, how does one sponsor mother sister in spouse case? you mean they show fake pics of marrying own mother? and CIC believes it
From what I know its more easy to do fraud in Cousin marriages thus the extra scrutiny on top of security but some AFG cases have been so quick from India CIC
Remember, this is based on " my opinion" from how I have been gathering information from other threads.

What did you meant by " Nawaz "Could you be a bit more specific in what you meant?

I didn't mean sponsoring your own mother, father, sister or brothers... That would be family member sponsorship not spouse...

What I meant was some people would pay relatives who live in Canada in exchange for their khalas family members and agree them to " fake husband" or " fake wife". Which is simple if you think about it. How would CiC know if they are togther based on a Nikokat...

This is why they would have the extra security by Interviewing, reviewing photographs of your marriage ( if there were people and if they smiled), Mullah, if the bride wore a ring, and lastly their conversations based on how you communicate with your sponsor. When you send in the photographs and they request you to label the back, its to see if you know them and when asked in interview, would you remember them.

These measurements are in place on top of the questions if you were enrolled in the army and police to see criminality. I did mention, " If your relatitonship is genuine and they see no history of any crimes based on their evaluation, I believe it could be within their promised time of 12 months".

Thats why most cases take so long to be decided because they do not want to bring fraud in and let you get away with it. Yeah it sucks but its because of what other fake frauds did who got away with it or those who got caught.

Now, it has effected us and we cannot do anything but wait. Your best hopes are emailing ontario cic email if you have not received any email within last 2-3months instead of daily or weekly emails which will delay your case. Order gcms to see your progress per month if your curious where your case is at. Your last option if all above failed and you recieved no email in last 2-3 months is to request a MP enquiry.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
What Nick has said is true. The security process features long term history of the applicant, if they had been in the Police, Army or government.

In addition, if your not aware, so many Afghans have faked losing their passport by creating a new Taskira. Some are getting a new passport in another name just to immigrate to Canada.

Its not that they trust our government but they know for a fact that Afghan government officals take bribe and fake original documents. Which is why the Canadian government run their own tests to find the applicants history before it was modified by Afghan officals.

With the rise of the ISIS, it is even more difficult for people to immigrate because its a risk to the Canadians . Which means they will put others before muslims. If your relatitonship is genuine and they see no history of any crimes based on their evaluation, I believe it could be within their promised time of 12 months.

ECAS should be updated every Tuesday, so lets hope and pray our visas come. It sucks to have the long wait but its the extreme muslims killing, and fraud cases that has put us in our situation. We cannot blame the Canadians but ourselves
They do not care about these bullshits... All countries have these issues, but Afghans have no weight in Canada as a community, why they would even bother... Once all documents have been veryfied, they should let people to lead their peaceful life.... Canada deals with as secondary citizens... Majority of these young families come from none army background, why they make them suffer 3 years.... 3 years a long time for a younge family to build life...

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EXMANE said:
They do not care about these bull*censored word*s... All countries have these issues, but Afghans have no weight in Canada as a community, why they would even bother... Once all documents have been veryfied, they should let people to lead their peaceful life.... Canada deals with as secondary citizens... Majority of these young families come from none army background, why they make them suffer 3 years.... 3 years a long time for a younge family to build life...
I would not know... I dont work for CIC but my observation based on so many threads and informatiom i have gathered.

If by this tuesday, or before October 22 no one from this thread " Afghans " get any update but the " Delhi 2014 Applicants " do get IP, DM or PPR, then i can truely verify what i had said and believe that is the reason.

wardak786

Jun 17, 2014
You are right brother.

Afghans are poor people. When they come to canada then dont bring significant amount of money, any skills or anything good for the Canadian Government. Afghan Degree's are not recognized (most of then are fake anyways) so an individual who comes from Afghanistan has to go to grade 10 or start working in the low end jobs. Both of which are a burden on the government. This a sad fact that Afghans have no weight as a community. We don't have politicians, doctors or lawyers. And even if we do, its useless because with Afghans there is no sense of community. We do not support each other like the Indians or the Chinese.

Perhaps the most important factor in the waiting time is the government structure. Its full of fraud and nothing coming from them can be trusted. I worked there for all most 2 years with MoI and NDS and it made me regret being Afghan after the stuff that I saw.

This Afghan thing that we all believe in has been sold to Pakistan long time ago, same fraud, same ignorance, same belief in this new version of islam and same waiting times.

To those who are struggling with the wait you are not alone. It was 3 years when we all got married, we all knew it and got married anyway. Be patient,

Allah is most Just and your patience will be rewarded in due time.

I don't mean ANY OFFENCE to anyone. It's just my observation and opinion.

EXMANE said:
They do not care about these bull*censored word*s... All countries have these issues, but Afghans have no weight in Canada as a community, why they would even bother... Once all documents have been veryfied, they should let people to lead their peaceful life.... Canada deals with as secondary citizens... Majority of these young families come from none army background, why they make them suffer 3 years.... 3 years a long time for a younge family to build life...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I would not know... I dont work for CIC but my observation based on so many threads and informatiom i have gathered.

If by this tuesday, or before October 22 no one from this thread " Afghans " get any update but the " Delhi 2014 Applicants " do get IP, DM or PPR, then i can truely verify what i had said and believe that is the reason.
No, my friend; i can assure you if we afghan have had a strong presence as a community, they would certainly help us... What i am saying if you have verifiable documents in front of you, you should just take a proper action to rectify the issue... This is just a tactic by the Visa Office "who cares, let them wait". We can do nothing just wait for no reason. i understand that they should check and satisfy all the requirements, but this does not mean to make people wait 3 years. Two people are married, documents are submitted and verified, but it takes 3 years to approve it, and after coming, the sponsored person receive conditional residency, and if they cannot still shorten this process, that is so crazy.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
wardak786 said:
You are right brother.

Afghans are poor people. When they come to canada then dont bring significant amount of money, any skills or anything good for the Canadian Government. Afghan Degree's are not recognized (most of then are fake anyways) so an individual who comes from Afghanistan has to go to grade 10 or start working in the low end jobs. Both of which are a burden on the government. This a sad fact that Afghans have no weight as a community. We don't have politicians, doctors or lawyers. And even if we do, its useless because with Afghans there is no sense of community. We do not support each other like the Indians or the Chinese.

Perhaps the most important factor in the waiting time is the government structure. Its full of fraud and nothing coming from them can be trusted. I worked there for all most 2 years with MoI and NDS and it made me regret being Afghan after the stuff that I saw.

This Afghan thing that we all believe in has been sold to Pakistan long time ago, same fraud, same ignorance, same belief in this new version of islam and same waiting times.

To those who are struggling with the wait you are not alone. It was 3 years when we all got married, we all knew it and got married anyway. Be patient,

Allah is most Just and your patience will be rewarded in due time.

I don't mean ANY OFFENCE to anyone. It's just my observation and opinion.
Listen my friend, all the documents that we submitt is Tazkira, Passport, Nikahkhat, and Police Clearance, and I would say that 99.99% of these documents went through a verifiable stages of issuance, translation, confirmation, authentication at various level of Afghan Government, and next all these 4 most important documents are attested by Afghan Conulate in Canada, so there is minimal error or fraud. The rest is all Canadian based documents, which is 99.99% or 100% authentic...

Therefore, i believe that this processing should be maximum 6 months, no more than that. Then why we are dragged on for 3 years. It shows our stupidity as a divided community, and their indifference, carelessness and attitude towards us... We better be an involved community...

wardak786

Jun 17, 2014
EXMANE said:
Listen my friend, all the documents that we submitt is Tazkira, Passport, Nikahkhat, and Police Clearance, and I would say that 99.99% of these documents went through a verifiable stages of issuance, translation, confirmation, authentication at various level of Afghan Government, and next all these 4 most important documents are attested by Afghan Conulate in Canada, so there is minimal error or fraud. The rest is all Canadian based documents, which is 99.99% or 100% authentic...

Therefore, i believe that this processing should be maximum 6 months, no more than that. Then why we are dragged on for 3 years. It shows our stupidity as a divided community, and their indifference, carelessness and attitude towards us... We better be an involved community...
I know brother and I agree with you 100%. All the documents that we have submitted are certified and can be verified to the original paper book their recorded in. No doubt.

But the issue arises when all the of our records in Afghanistan are paper based and paper does go missing. I know of many examples and personally witness a few myself where criminals were apprehended their guns in their hands after committing a murder. They were let go 12 hours later, with their case file and their guns. Because he was some big shots nephew or neighbor or some thing. Now that person will also have all his documents certified, this police certificate certified why because no paper trail. This happens every single day.

That represent .0001 percent of people but it affects all of us.

InshAllah with the new system they are trying to enact things will get better. The whole system is corrupted due to the paper business of Afghan government.

Once everything becomes computerized and when a person is in the system he/she cannot be taken out until their case is decided, that will make things better in terms of background checks.

But their attitude like u said, that will not change until we change ours.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wardak786 said:
I know brother and I agree with you 100%. All the documents that we have submitted are certified and can be verified to the original paper book their recorded in. No doubt.

But the issue arises when all the of our records in Afghanistan are paper based and paper does go missing. I know of many examples and personally witness a few myself where criminals were apprehended their guns in their hands after committing a murder. They were let go 12 hours later, with their case file and their guns. Because he was some big shots nephew or neighbor or some thing. Now that person will also have all his documents certified, this police certificate certified why because no paper trail. This happens every single day.

That represent .0001 percent of people but it affects all of us.

InshAllah with the new system they are trying to enact things will get better. The whole system is corrupted due to the paper business of Afghan government.

Once everything becomes computerized and when a person is in the system he/she cannot be taken out until their case is decided, that will make things better in terms of background checks.

But their attitude like u said, that will not change until we change ours.
Hi guys, sorry its 12:50am here at Delhi ( with my wife until her sponsorship is completed)

What I am saying is that they take in account that some could be forged... Because of these security measures, they cannot easily allow Afghans to just have easy criminality check, and other background details. With ISIS, Canadians Security is in High from Severe.

Imagine you were the officer reading someones cases and somethings did not add up. They would question it no doubt because like Wardak786 said, Its " Paper " not computerized. However, as Afghanistan is progressing towards computer system, they are slowly making those information available far quicker than paper. Its like when you request for your gcms note, would you want it as email or CD?
Thats how when CIC requests information and by the time the Afghan government offical sends the original piece, it takes a very long time. With computer, it would be faster processing.

Please consider that " its my own opinion " so do not get anger by my words. Its my honesty to how i have viewed threads since being here and reading so many pages of different offices.

I also agree that it should take 6 months not years. Not only does it effect us, but our family members. It is true that Afghans only care about themselves unlike the indians with postive and supportive attitude. That is how we all should be, always helping one or another when someone needs help or afraid to speak out in this forum.

Like I said, If i were in Canada, i would have taken this to the parliment by addressing the media, member of parliament and social media ( fastest and most effective than Polls or voting ).

Regardless, Sooner or later i will return to Canada, and I am going to rise this topic to the parliament. Perhaps We should get a facebook page not only for us but using the title of " 2013-2014 High Commission of Canada at Delhi ".

We can encourage other Delhi Applicants to show support. My only concern would be, how would i be able to address to my MP or media while i am here so it has to be done from Canada when i return or if someone else wishes to do so.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hi guys, sorry its 12:50am here at Delhi ( with my wife until her sponsorship is completed)

What I am saying is that they take in account that some could be forged... Because of these security measures, they cannot easily allow Afghans to just have easy criminality check, and other background details. With ISIS, Canadians Security is in High from Severe.

Imagine you were the officer reading someones cases and somethings did not add up. They would question it no doubt because like Wardak786 said, Its " Paper " not computerized. However, as Afghanistan is progressing towards computer system, they are slowly making those information available far quicker than paper. Its like when you request for your gcms note, would you want it as email or CD?
Thats how when CIC requests information and by the time the Afghan government offical sends the original piece, it takes a very long time. With computer, it would be faster processing.

Please consider that " its my own opinion " so do not get anger by my words. Its my honesty to how i have viewed threads since being here and reading so many pages of different offices.

I also agree that it should take 6 months not years. Not only does it effect us, but our family members. It is true that Afghans only care about themselves unlike the indians with postive and supportive attitude. That is how we all should be, always helping one or another when someone needs help or afraid to speak out in this forum.

Like I said, If i were in Canada, i would have taken this to the parliment by addressing the media, member of parliament and social media ( fastest and most effective than Polls or voting ).

Regardless, Sooner or later i will return to Canada, and I am going to rise this topic to the parliament. Perhaps We should get a facebook page not only for us but using the title of " 2013-2014 High Commission of Canada at Delhi ".

We can encourage other Delhi Applicants to show support. My only concern would be, how would i be able to address to my MP or media while i am here so it has to be done from Canada when i return or if someone else wishes to do so.
Alright, let's leave this discussion because we just assume not knowing for facts what is the reason behind all tese delays... We should focus on our case and if we can contribute any useful information to our cause! Hopefully, they would stop these useless delays of our cases!

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
I'm sorry guys but this is why Afghanistan DOSNT GET ANYWHERE ! Like come on guys you are all educated, if you guys don't have a solution then stop writing all THSES facts or some nonseanse that dose not apply to all !!! Like honestly we make a political show out of everything!

My question is that do they do the background check after the 2nd medical ? Cz most of us are here got remadical and E-case is changed to IP what is the next step and how long ? Any ideas ?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
I'm sorry guys but this is why Afghanistan DOSNT GET ANYWHERE ! Like come on guys you are all educated, if you guys don't have a solution then stop writing all THSES facts or some nonseanse that dose not apply to all !!! Like honestly we make a political show out of everything!

My question is that do they do the background check after the 2nd medical ? Cz most of us are here got remadical and E-case is changed to IP what is the next step and how long ? Any ideas ?
Sorry! I did mention it was my opinion only! I was only sharing my thoughts not a political flame war. Therefore, Moving on;

Have you checked your gcms note? What did it say? Does it say " In process", or " Completed".

Check this: http://goo.gl/GfDVn9

I hope that helps, it should show average days from a certain step to the next!

Tuesday is coming up, hopefully our Brothers and Sisters get ther DM or PPR. This wait kills people. Being away from your loved ones is difficult. Fortunely for me, I am with my spouse and spending time. Let us pray to god to get it done and then continue with our daily lives back freely without worrying.

What does your ECas say?

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Sorry! I did mention it was my opinion only! I was only sharing my thoughts not a political flame war. Therefore, Moving on;

Have you checked your gcms note? What did it say? Does it say " In process", or " Completed".

Tuesday is coming up, hopefully our Brothers and Sisters get ther DM or PPR. This wait kills people. Being away from your loved ones is difficult. Fortunely for me, I am with my spouse and spending time. Let us pray to god to get it done and then continue with our daily lives back freely without worrying.

What does your ECas say?
Your posted link applies to Indian Residents or Afghans, as well?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:

What does your ECas say?
My E-case changed to in process on sep 12 and My husband got a remedical before that on sept 4,2014 and also a form to fill it's called background deceleration IMM5669 to fill the upto date info. Not sure what's next

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
My E-case changed to in process on sep 12 and My husband got a remedical before that on sept 4,2014 and also a form to fill it's called background deceleration IMM5669 to fill the upto date info. Not sure what's next
Exmane: The spreadsheet is from Delhi Applicants. Its all mix of other countries and indians. Maybe a couple Afghans who posted their information there. Have a look at the link for more details.

Sadaf jan, Firstly, congratulations on IP!

Secondly,

It seems your headed to the right direction!

Did you have a look in that link i posted? http://goo.gl/GfDVn9

Your next step is Decision Made and then PPR. If you look at that link, the average from In Process to DM was between 1 day to a week. Maximum was 2 weeks average.

I have been checking our ecas and it said, " Application Received ". 2 hours ago I check again, and it was same thing...

Remember? When I said that 85% of time what I dream or say becomes reality and that we will get some good news before October 22 2014!

Now, i checked again, it says " In Process" It seems they don't update during weekends thats why it happened now that its monday at Delhi.

I have feeling our brothers and sisters will get some good news too before October 22. I pray that we do get good news. Its so difficult without your loved ones and hopefully we can live in peace soon. I am fortune to be here until her sponsorship is completed and accompany my spouse with me

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
:mad: :(

It is very depressing to see so many updates on the other Indian thread and none here. :(