+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Oh wow! Inshallah you will here something soon, are you from Pakistan since your visa office is London ? Maybe check forum for London and see what ppl experience! Where did he go for interview and what did they to him during that?
No, I am from Afghanistan. When I first filed the case, it went to Pakistan and then transferred to London. He went to Islamabad for interview. Honestly he was asked like 4 questions, it's was a 5 minute interview. When did you first meet you're spouse? What's the date of your marriage ? Where did you complete your education? And lastly how old is your spouse. These where the questions he was asked. At the end was told he passed and would be in Canada in the summer, but that didn't happen.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Kabul2012 said:
dear nick afghan, I did my second medical three weeks before, the doctor said we are sending your report through E-system directly to CIC, so if we dont receive confirmation from doctor it does not matter, and I have not receive any confirmation from doctor as i gave my email address to him, do you think I should go and ask for my confirmation?
I havnt too :( I'm worried and he dosnt answer my husband is calls ! Have a deadline next week

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
I havnt too :( I'm worried and he dosnt answer my husband is calls ! Have a deadline next week
well, the doctor gives on the same day a kind of letter which shows that medical of person is completed, no need to wait for the confirmation, please tell him to submit the document without doctor confirmation letter, I have sent my docs without doctor confirmation but I included the letter.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kabul2012 said:
dear nick afghan, I did my second medical three weeks before, the doctor said we are sending your report through E-system directly to CIC, so if we dont receive confirmation from doctor it does not matter, and I have not receive any confirmation from doctor as i gave my email address to him, do you think I should go and ask for my confirmation?
salaam dear , sure u should call the doc in Kabul coz its passed over 3 weeks if u don't get conformation it's means ur med exams are not completed yet with doc in Kabul and they r still working on it so dont worry Kabul doc ll send ur e-medical to cic but Kabul doc is lazy sometime in my case it's takes hime 3 weeks to send me the conformation and the same day he send it to cic as well and the interesting thing is that he put wrong expiration date of my wife's passport on remed report and than I had to call him many times from here Canada to fix it coz he never answer his phone form kabul No so just make sure to call him and give him the correct email address and ask him to double check the dates on e-medical report before he send it to cic dehli , hope its helps

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
havehope2014 said:
No, I am from Afghanistan. When I first filed the case, it went to Pakistan and then transferred to London. He went to Islamabad for interview. Honestly he was asked like 4 questions, it's was a 5 minute interview. When did you first meet you're spouse? What's the date of your marriage ? Where did you complete your education? And lastly how old is your spouse. These where the questions he was asked. At the end was told he passed and would be in Canada in the summer, but that didn't happen.
salaam I have few question is ur husband living in Afghanistan or in Pakistan ? And when u guys submitted ur application where were ur
Husband been in afg or pak? Now if ur the sponsorer go to ur mp in ur area and ask theme to send cic a inquiry or order ur note because its been long time u should get ur visa by this time just don't set and wait for them maybe they put ur case in pending or in special cases which means unknown sorry I don't want to make u upset but the thing is that don't let it be like this do some inquiry send theme proof of ur relationship, have u ever vist ur spouse? If yes send them all the proof of ur visit just show theme that ur relationship is genuine that's all they care as I said order ur note it's will give u a good pictur of ur files any question ask me or other member I will be more than happy to help u , good luck

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear , sure u should call the doc in Kabul coz its passed over 3 weeks if u don't get conformation it's means ur med exams are not completed yet with doc in Kabul and they r still working on it so dont worry Kabul doc ll send ur e-medical to cic but Kabul doc is lazy sometime in my case it's takes hime 3 weeks to send me the conformation and the same day he send it to cic as well and the interesting thing is that he put wrong expiration date of my wife's passport on remed report and than I had to call him many times from here Canada to fix it coz he never answer his phone form kabul No so just make sure to call him and give him the correct email address and ask him to double check the dates on e-medical report before he send it to cic dehli , hope its helps
Thank you Nick jan, I am going to speak with doctor tomorrow.

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam I have few question is ur husband living in Afghanistan or in Pakistan ? And when u guys submitted ur application where were ur
Husband been in afg or pak? Now if ur the sponsorer go to ur mp in ur area and ask theme to send cic a inquiry or order ur note because its been long time u should get ur visa by this time just don't set and wait for them maybe they put ur case in pending or in special cases which means unknown sorry I don't want to make u upset but the thing is that don't let it be like this do some inquiry send theme proof of ur relationship, have u ever vist ur spouse? If yes send them all the proof of ur visit just show theme that ur relationship is genuine that's all they care as I said order ur note it's will give u a good pictur of ur files any question ask me or other member I will be more than happy to help u , good luck
Salam,
He is currently living in Afghanistan and at the time the application was filed he lived in Pakistan.
I have ordered notes I will be receiving it in 2 weeks. He had an interview almost 4 months ago and passed. He completed his remedical pcc and additional documents. He was also asked for proof of relationship which he took pictures chat logs skype logs call logs etc. I have also visited him twice. He was told after his interview tha he would be in Canada in the summer time. Why would the visa officer say that and still he's waiting for ppr. I don't know that the Canadian immigration is up to ! Thanks for your help.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
havehope2014 said:
Salam,
He is currently living in Afghanistan and at the time the application was filed he lived in Pakistan.
I have ordered notes I will be receiving it in 2 weeks. He had an interview almost 4 months ago and passed. He completed his remedical pcc and additional documents. He was also asked for proof of relationship which he took pictures chat logs skype logs call logs etc. I have also visited him twice. He was told after his interview tha he would be in Canada in the summer time. Why would the visa officer say that and still he's waiting for ppr. I don't know that the Canadian immigration is up to ! Thanks for your help.
salaam it's good that u ordered ur note , contact ur MP too explain to him/she all ur situation MP is usefull too just be very carefull they are playing smart so be very carefull don't send too many inquiries 2 thing can give u a good pictur of ur files one is gcms note and the other one ur mp khodawand mahraban hast harchi nasib wa qismat basha Alha help us all

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam it's good that u ordered ur note , contact ur MP too explain to him/she all ur situation MP is usefull too just be very carefull they are playing smart so be very carefull don't send too many inquiries 2 thing can give u a good pictur of ur files one is gcms note and the other one ur mp khodawand mahraban hast harchi nasib wa qismat basha Alha help us all
I have contacted my mp which was very useful. She did an inquiry in the beginning of September and she told me that background check is happening and the case will be ready for finalization once they receive the results. Ameen!

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Just got a reply from new Delhi after too many emails that the files is waiting for initial review.. Also did mp enquiry this week waiting for their reply. I don't know what they mean by initial review

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Peerzad said:
Just got a reply from new Delhi after too many emails that the files is waiting for initial review.. Also did mp enquiry this week waiting for their reply. I don't know what they mean by initial review
That's great to hear something. I believe initial review is that the Officer has not looked at the File yet. I believe my husband's case is in the same stage. Once the officer reviews then they will find out the eligibility. Because on his GCMS notes, under the eligibility status it was noted "Not Started". Sorry I can't remember if you had requested for notes? If yes please check and see what it says for you.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Peerzad said:
I'm really confused your side note say you had a passport request 11/8/2013 ??? Really and you haven't got ur visa yet can you clarify plz

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Salam to all my bros and siss,

I'm sponsoring my wife from Afg and our file was also transferred to New Delhi earlier this year. We have an interview in October, so I'm really hoping that it will be a success!

Please, if anyone has any experience with the interview, help would greatly be appreciatied!

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
sadafN said:
I'm really confused your side note say you had a passport request 11/8/2013 ??? Really and you haven't got ur visa yet can you clarify plz
Salam sis they requested passport once they received my file.. back than the was the procedure for NDVO. . Now it's changed .

Hii

Oct 24, 2013
Hello all, I have a question if some please help me . My file finally reviewed after 3 years of waiting and now they put me for interview and I'm waiting for the letter , my file was reviewed toe months ago, my question is usually how long it will take to schedule someone for interview . Thanks