Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
yasmeen143 said:
Congratulations sis jaan, that's great news. Could you please share your timeline?

I think it would be done within a month. Afghanboy had his wife's Visa stamped within a month if I am not wrong.
less or more than a month
everyone's different
its been a few days past a month for me
khaire basha

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Congratulations :DDD Thats great news. When exactly did you apply in 2014?

kabulafg120 said:
Salaam,
I was in the forum before but i am a 2014 applicant and Alhamdulillah they wanted the passport from my husband for the visa Shukor. Who has experience and knows how long would it take for the Canadian embassy visa office in Pakistan to stamp the visa and return it to us back because his medical examination expires november 2014. Please help thank you. How many weeks would it take thank you and for us to collect it from pakistan since he lives in Afghanistan.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Asefi said:
Guyss.. I need some urgent help. I got a letter from New Delhi asking for a) proof of PR fee and b) police clearance.. "if I haven't included them in the application already". I HAVE already included these documents. So what should I do? Just resend them? I can resend the receipt but I can't resend a police clearance :-\ Also, it says to included the Supplementary form for Afghan Nationals. I have included this form as well... but did I have to fill it out for other members of the family too? like his brothers and father? If I should send these documents should I just attach them to an email and reply to them or should I mail it to them, and if so then to what address? NEED HELP PLEASEE.
You already submitted originals to CIC OFFICE before, so mail and email COPIES of these docs again directly to Embassy... I did the same...send them also the Afghan National Questionnaire (supplementary form). It just a verification of the same docs...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Asefi said:
Guyss.. I need some urgent help. I got a letter from New Delhi asking for a) proof of PR fee and b) police clearance.. "if I haven't included them in the application already". I HAVE already included these documents. So what should I do? Just resend them? I can resend the receipt but I can't resend a police clearance :-\ Also, it says to included the Supplementary form for Afghan Nationals. I have included this form as well... but did I have to fill it out for other members of the family too? like his brothers and father? If I should send these documents should I just attach them to an email and reply to them or should I mail it to them, and if so then to what address? NEED HELP PLEASEE.
It means to fill the forms for a person who is on application not ALL YOUR TRIBE OR VILLAGE PEOPLE, some one like your spouse, daughter or son if being sponsored... Not for people not being sponsored. Mail to the address given in the letter and you can also email it. Do both email and mail, which I did...

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
EXMANE said:
It means to fill the forms for a person who is on application not ALL YOUR TRIBE OR VILLAGE PEOPLE, some one like your spouse, daughter or son if being sponsored... Not for people not being sponsored. Mail to the address given in the letter and you can also email it. Do both email and mail, which I did...
Lol thanks for your help. I am aware that "my tribe and village people" do not fit this category. Thanks anyways though.

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Dear All brothers/sisters ! would you please write what is the next process once the nikah khat is been prepared at Kabul. from where to start and where to send and how. Thanks for replies.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
abdul786 said:
Dear All brothers/sisters ! would you please write what is the next process once the nikah khat is been prepared at Kabul. from where to start and where to send and how. Thanks for replies.
Click on my name, and read my post 1 or two for complete details. If you got your Nikah Khat, attest it in the Suprem Coury AFG, Ministry of Foreign Affairs AFG, and then you take it to attest it at consulate AFG in Canada. Also, get your Police Clearance finished from Afghanistan through Ministry of Interiors and Foreign Affairs and final print from Consulate AFG. Plus do medical check up...

Again click on my name, you will what you need and how to put it together...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
abdul786 said:
You need to fill all the forms, follow the check list, add 20 or more photos with introduction of people in the back, and put everything together with copy of all supporting documents, but Police Certificate has to be original...

Keep a copy of the file for yourself...it is very important, they will ask you again for details...

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Hi guys hope you're all doing well.

Am I suppose to receive an email of AOR from New Delhi??? Or do I just wait and see when they will contact me??

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Has anyone here applied for TRV temporary residence visa for their spouse?

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Dear Exmane,

How should i send the nikah khat and police clearance certificate for attestation to Afg embassy Canada as i am here in kabul.

Thanks

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Salam everyone,

Just wanted to say please try your best to always keep in touch with CIC and keep checking your mail, E-Cas and etc. in order to not miss any communication from New Delhi. Also, if your spouse gets called for an interview try your best to go with them because it makes a huge difference. If this is not possible, help your spouse before their interview go over your application, what they may ask you, dates and etc. I know someone who unfortunately had no idea his wife was called for an interview and the poor girl went all alone and by herself. She got scared and nervous and as result did not do well in her interview. Her application got refused. Hopefully inshahallah that will not happen to any of us. Inshahallah.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Asefi said:
Salam everyone,

Just wanted to say please try your best to always keep in touch with CIC and keep checking your mail, E-Cas and etc. in order to not miss any communication from New Delhi. Also, if your spouse gets called for an interview try your best to go with them because it makes a huge difference. If this is not possible, help your spouse before their interview go over your application, what they may ask you, dates and etc. I know someone who unfortunately had no idea his wife was called for an interview and the poor girl went all alone and by herself. She got scared and nervous and as result did not do well in her interview. Her application got refused. Hopefully inshahallah that will not happen to any of us. Inshahallah.
That's too sad...all that wait and then have your app rejected.

Just a small update; I received my notes yesterday and seems they're still doing the security screening since June ??? positive thing is that interview has been waived as our relationship is genuine. Bring forward date was August 8, but haven't heard anything still :'(

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Outlandish said:

Just a small update; I received my notes yesterday and seems they're still doing the security screening since June ??? positive thing is that interview has been waived as our relationship is genuine. Bring forward date was August 8, but haven't heard anything still :'(
hey can u plz tell me where in GCMS notes i could find abt interview ??

Cuz in my gcms notes its mention only in one place INTERVIEW : English

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
I know :( It's kind of scary too. Their case had originally gone to Islamabad 3 years ago... so they already spent 3 years waiting for nothing. And i'm so happy that your interview got waived.. I hope my husband's does too inshahallah!

Outlandish said: