Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamila_26H said:
Thanks for your help
We did fill out a representative form which my husband and I signed as well as our lawyer.
By the way kind of documents should I send the New Delhi visa office ?
is this their correct mailing address??: 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Thanks soo much again for your help
The correct address is:

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

I suggest not to send any document until visa office do not ask you, if you do, your application package is going back to first stage for initial review, har sobote nawo ra ke bedon request rawan mekonen 3 month karetan ra pas meyandaza, va ziadtar afghan haye ma namfahman az een qawaneen. as you have lawyer, please speak with him regarding this as well, he know much better then us.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hey everybody I just checked my online statues after a long time but guess what? Still in process even after more than 2 months of re-medical but still IP I don't know what is going on by this time I should get ppr or IP to DM nothing change I think they r waiting to complet 32 months they don't wanna issue visa before 32 months the is bul sht

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Kabul2012 said:
The correct address is:

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

I suggest not to send any document until visa office do not ask you, if you do, your application package is going back to first stage for initial review, har sobote nawo ra ke bedon request rawan mekonen 3 month karetan ra pas meyandaza, va ziadtar afghan haye ma namfahman az een qawaneen. as you have lawyer, please speak with him regarding this as well, he know much better then us.
Alright, thanks very much for the info
InshAllah good news for all of us soon

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Guyss.. I need some urgent help. I got a letter from New Delhi asking for a) proof of PR fee and b) police clearance.. "if I haven't included them in the application already". I HAVE already included these documents. So what should I do? Just resend them? I can resend the receipt but I can't resend a police clearance :-\ Also, it says to included the Supplementary form for Afghan Nationals. I have included this form as well... but did I have to fill it out for other members of the family too? like his brothers and father? If I should send these documents should I just attach them to an email and reply to them or should I mail it to them, and if so then to what address? NEED HELP PLEASEE.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Asefi said:
Guyss.. I need some urgent help. I got a letter from New Delhi asking for a) proof of PR fee and b) police clearance.. "if I haven't included them in the application already". I HAVE already included these documents. So what should I do? Just resend them? I can resend the receipt but I can't resend a police clearance :-\ Also, it says to included the Supplementary form for Afghan Nationals. I have included this form as well... but did I have to fill it out for other members of the family too? like his brothers and father? If I should send these documents should I just attach them to an email and reply to them or should I mail it to them, and if so then to what address? NEED HELP PLEASEE.
If you decide to send the documents (pr fee receipt, police clearance, and supplementary forms):

1. I would send them through canada post and have tracking which you got to pay for.
2. I don't think it is necessary for your wife's brother and/or father to fill out the supplementary forms as well.
3. The mailing address is the first post on page 85 of this forum (confirm it with the address on the Canadian embassy in New Delhi India in their website, it's also there).

If you sent the whole package with the documents I really don't understand why the visa office is making things more complicating by asking you in a confusing way.

I think other members here might have other suggestions which could be more useful.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
namat said:
If you decide to send the documents (pr fee receipt, police clearance, and supplementary forms):

1. I would send them through canada post and have tracking which you got to pay for.
2. I don't think it is necessary for your wife's brother and/or father to fill out the supplementary forms as well.
3. The mailing address is the first post on page 85 of this forum (confirm it with the address on the Canadian embassy in New Delhi India in their website, it's also there).

If you sent the whole package with the documents I really don't understand why the visa office is making things more complicating by asking you in a confusing way.

I think other members here might have other suggestions which could be more useful.
I noticed there were a few other Afghani applicants who were asked for Supplementary forms even though they had provided it with the original applications.

I agree with you Namat, but Asefi at the same time you could also send copies of these documents via Case Specific Enquiry & note that you also mailed them.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Thank you Kabul2012 and namat for the answer and your idea, it is really helpful . I am sorry that I checked after a long time as i am become so busy starting Nursing program and don't really get a chance to do any thing or send any document or letter to CIC or india. I also got two different answer from both of you that I need to decide which will be more helpful for me, either send my visit and other documents showing my relation is genuine with a letter or just wait for what they asked for. At the same time i have one more question if you guys can give me idea.

I am doing nursing program, full time 2nd semester and at the same time i have a part time job. this semester I am feeling overwhelmed and want to/have to stop my part time job but because of my husband sponsorship i have not stop it yet. I am missing my husband and really need him to support me and at the same time I can't stop my program..... :-\ I am scared if I stop work, it may affect negatively with my husband sponsorship and it may take longer for him to get his visa. I also heard that because i am studying it does not affect. I am very confused and if you or any body else can help me with this? I will appreciate that.

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
khatera said:
Thank you Kabul2012 and namat for the answer and your idea, it is really helpful . I am sorry that I checked after a long time as i am become so busy starting Nursing program and don't really get a chance to do any thing or send any document or letter to CIC or india. I also got two different answer from both of you that I need to decide which will be more helpful for me, either send my visit and other documents showing my relation is genuine with a letter or just wait for what they asked for. At the same time i have one more question if you guys can give me idea.

I am doing nursing program, full time 2nd semester and at the same time i have a part time job. this semester I am feeling overwhelmed and want to/have to stop my part time job but because of my husband sponsorship i have not stop it yet. I am missing my husband and really need him to support me and at the same time I can't stop my program..... :-\ I am scared if I stop work, it may affect negatively with my husband sponsorship and it may take longer for him to get his visa. I also heard that because i am studying it does not affect. I am very confused and if you or any body else can help me with this? I will appreciate that.
Hey khatera, thats not true. If you quit your job it will NOT negatively affect your sponsorship because the checkup on you was already completed (first step of sponsorship process). Also, it is not a requirement that you work for you to be a sponsor...there is no minimum income or anything like that. Hope that helps. I am also not working because of university (its like a full time job lol especially my program).

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
HeartinKabul said:
Hey khatera, thats not true. If you quit your job it will NOT negatively affect your sponsorship because the checkup on you was already completed (first step of sponsorship process). Also, it is not a requirement that you work for you to be a sponsor...there is no minimum income or anything like that. Hope that helps. I am also not working because of university (its like a full time job lol especially my program).
100% agree with u , as long ur not on welfare ur ok! and u don't need any minimum or maximum income

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nick_afg said:
100% agree with u , as long ur not on welfare ur ok! and u don't need any minimum or maximum income
Thank you HeartinKabul and Nick-afg for giving me relief regarding quitting my job.
I hope we all hear good news soon bak hair:)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Nick_afg said:
That's right
and since you had a job you can still say that in your application. once you submit quit, that's what I did because I was in school too. besides if you are in school its a good thing.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Kabul2012 said:
I was asked to fill in some form too, and yet it is not received by the NDVO, I guess you are not asked anything apart from remedical right?

Yes, only remedical,but there was a form which the doctor fill it...so far nothing news from it..the doctor give him one paper which has his info and it has IME number. How I am going to check that IME online? Any idea please!

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Salaam,
I was in the forum before but i am a 2014 applicant and Alhamdulillah they wanted the passport from my husband for the visa Shukor. Who has experience and knows how long would it take for the Canadian embassy visa office in Pakistan to stamp the visa and return it to us back because his medical examination expires november 2014. Please help thank you. How many weeks would it take thank you and for us to collect it from pakistan since he lives in Afghanistan.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kabulafg120 said:
Salaam,
I was in the forum before but i am a 2014 applicant and Alhamdulillah they wanted the passport from my husband for the visa Shukor. Who has experience and knows how long would it take for the Canadian embassy visa office in Pakistan to stamp the visa and return it to us back because his medical examination expires november 2014. Please help thank you. How many weeks would it take thank you and for us to collect it from pakistan since he lives in Afghanistan.
Congratulations sis jaan, that's great news. Could you please share your timeline?

I think it would be done within a month. Afghanboy had his wife's Visa stamped within a month if I am not wrong.