Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Friends, When CIC ask from us to fill out the Supplementary Information Form for Afghan Nationals and submit to us, does it mean that we should also send our all original supporting documents such us marriage certificate, job docs and other relationship proves to them ??? the reason why I asked this is, Supplementary Information Form for Afghan Nationals is part of IMM 3911.

I received request from ND to submit this form to us, and I dont know if i should send my original documents or not.

Those who has experience and already gone through this process, kindly assist me. thank you

I don't know why they keep asking appliants to fill out the forms, this is really strange, because my sister is in same situation, they asked her husband to fill out the forms again. Which is already filled out and send to them.

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
guys, I think we should all send an email to Chris Alexander - Minister of Immigration and MP of Ajax, Ontario.

Everyone should write to him or visit his office, if possible, explaining their situation and issues we are facing. It's worth a try. I emailed him earlier this week and currently waiting for a response. I will also try to call his office as well.

I can't sit around like this anymore, something needs to change!! The processing time for India increased from 13 months to 15 months!
There is no consistency with files, no patterns what so ever. We are not receiving any type of response for months on end. Visa Offices are playing with peoples' lives!!!

chris.alexander@parl.gc.ca

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
positivity said:
guys, I think we should all send an email to Chris Alexander - Minister of Immigration and MP of Ajax, Ontario.

Everyone should write to him or visit his office, if possible, explaining their situation and issues we are facing. It's worth a try. I emailed him earlier this week and currently waiting for a response. I will also try to call his office as well.

I can't sit around like this anymore, something needs to change!! The processing time for India increased from 13 months to 15 months!
There is no consistency with files, no patterns what so ever. We are not receiving any type of response for months on end. Visa Offices are playing with peoples' lives!!!

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca
Thanks, I agree with you. I will also do the same. Insha Allah yak chiz shawa.

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks, I agree with you. I will also do the same. Insha Allah yak chiz shawa.
Awesome!
Bale khuda kona..bekhi dewana shudem entezar kashida ??? :'(

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
sonam25 said:
If they asked for the forms, why to send reference letter and passport copy,
Sorry I'm really confused here.
I was thinking that If they asked forms you just send what the ask for not extra.
I sent the form, plus copy of their own email, and copy of the passport with details of exit and entry stamps, and also I sent them a letter from employer where my spouse works to support the facts in supplementary form like where you work and have you travelled to any country .
You can send only the filled up form, as you are asked and no worries... If the couriers does not accept PO Box, just do not put it if you are in Canada... Use ups to mail it, Canada Post does not recognize the zip or postal code... From Afghanistan you use TNT with PO Box, no problem...

Just mail it and let us know what happens...

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam everyone!
Requested the Atip today hopefully will see positive results inshallah!
Does it take exactly 30 days ?

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Salaam,

I have been approved as sponsor on Sept 5, 2014 and file is sent to New Delhi. I want to know whether they will contact me or only the applicant ( my husband) after this???

Also, Anyone know how long it takes for application to be received by New Delhi from Canada ?

thanks for any help :)

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
EXMANE said:
I sent the form, plus copy of their own email, and copy of the passport with details of exit and entry stamps, and also I sent them a letter from employer where my spouse works to support the facts in supplementary form like where you work and have you travelled to any country .
You can send only the filled up form, as you are asked and no worries... If the couriers does not accept PO Box, just do not put it if you are in Canada... Use ups to mail it, Canada Post does not recognize the zip or postal code... From Afghanistan you use TNT with PO Box, no problem...

Just mail it and let us know what happens...
I sent my additional documents through Canada Post from Canada to New Delhi Visa Office.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
kamila_26H said:
Salaam,

I have been approved as sponsor on Sept 5, 2014 and file is sent to New Delhi. I want to know whether they will contact me or only the applicant ( my husband) after this???

Also, Anyone know how long it takes for application to be received by New Delhi from Canada ?

thanks for any help :)
It depends on how you filled your applications. If you filled an application for the use of a representative, and you used yourself to represent your spouse and gave your email address then they will contact you. If you did not fill that form then they will contact only your spouse in Afghanistan.

I personally recommend having the visa office contacting you via email just because it's more convenient. You can do this by having your spouse fill the representative form to have you as a representative.

It doesn't matter how long it takes for your application to be sent to New Delhi if they told you that they sent it.

Your next step: KEEP sending additional documents (every 4 months) and wait for remedical check request from New Delhi which would be about a year from the first medical check your spouse did in Kabul.

Again, I think things will be a lot more easier if you are the primary contact with visa office in New Delhi.

I hope that helps...

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
havehope2014 said:
Salam everyone!
Requested the Atip today hopefully will see positive results inshallah!
Does it take exactly 30 days ?
I believe so, and I think you could send a complaint if it takes longer.
I hope you see good results as well!

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
These idiots are annoying my now.. I got email over 2 months ago that a decision will be taken on my file within 30 days, still no f*n update. . I have sent them like 10 emails no reply..I am currently with my wife on parental leave, is it possible to do an mp enquiry by email?

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
Peerzad said:
These idiots are annoying my now.. I got email over 2 months ago that a decision will be taken on my file within 30 days, still no f*n update. . I have sent them like 10 emails no reply..I am currently with my wife on parental leave, is it possible to do an mp enquiry by email?
If you have already signed the consent form for your MP to get information in your behalf before then try it. Send a nice letter telling them how serious and urgent your situation. If possible try calling them because they might be a little slow in replying back to emails. Call them and tell them to check an urgent letter you emailed them.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys if someone submit his request application to visa office late, I mean he miss the deadline, will his application really get refuse ? Please advise.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope_123 said:
thanks
khuda zobaneta neq kona
inshallah i hope
arche khaire basha. ameen
Hope Jan, it is long time that I did not see your post, I think you got your passport back with visa and went ....

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
namat said:
It depends on how you filled your applications. If you filled an application for the use of a representative, and you used yourself to represent your spouse and gave your email address then they will contact you. If you did not fill that form then they will contact only your spouse in Afghanistan.

I personally recommend having the visa office contacting you via email just because it's more convenient. You can do this by having your spouse fill the representative form to have you as a representative.

It doesn't matter how long it takes for your application to be sent to New Delhi if they told you that they sent it.

Your next step: KEEP sending additional documents (every 4 months) and wait for remedical check request from New Delhi which would be about a year from the first medical check your spouse did in Kabul.

Again, I think things will be a lot more easier if you are the primary contact with visa office in New Delhi.

I hope that helps...
Thanks for your help
We did fill out a representative form which my husband and I signed as well as our lawyer.
By the way kind of documents should I send the New Delhi visa office ?
is this their correct mailing address??: 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Thanks soo much again for your help