Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
afghanboy said:
Omg omg omg!! Guys guess what i got a call last night from the canadian embassy that your spouse applicaation is finalised and everything is finished and visa is ready and they were asking me if we are ready to travel in july i was so shocked i wasnt able to talk properly... they said u have to do another medical if u cant travel in july and i said ok ll do the remed bcuz m not ready for it and they said fine its gonna be delay couple months then i said no worriessss haha and right after that they sent me an email for remed and i have only 30 days to sent back which ill do this week inshhalah ! Im so happy!!!
have they already asked for your passport?

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
They said if udo remed then it will be delayed aboit 2 months and no i did not sent the passport they didnt ask for it

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
khatera said:
Hello Cvimm bro, congratulation for your successful interview, and thank you for useful information. I hope you get your wife visa soon inshallah.

I have a question that visiting our spouse has any impact in faster processing of applications and make our case more stronger? and is it good idea to stay with your spouse in Afghanistan for longer time e.g. six months or more or just visiting for one month or two is better?

Any body have any idea, i appreciate your response?

thank you,
Salam Dear Khatera,

thanks for the best wishes, as far as visiting your spouse its a good idea to visit your spouse while the application in process since the cohabitation is a vital component when they assess the application but if you are a PR status holder you can't stay longer than 6 month if your are a citizen then you can stay as long as you wish, but if you are planing to stay for a long period make sure you perp your self some time CIC officer ask for proof of establishment in Canada or they ask if we issue the visa what plans you have in Canada as far as job and shelter, if you own a property than no issue you can show the house title or deed document that is good enough , if you are renting than that will raise a question as some time they think if they issue the visa applicant may not travel to Canada, I mean as you know the ultimate goal for CIC is to get people in Canada to work and pay taxes, and also right now in this situation you have to consider the security factor in AFG as well things are going bad by day, you have to decide based on your resources and situation what will be the suitable option for you. wish you all the best.

Regards,

Cvimm

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Many many congratulations Afghanboy bro, I am so happy for you :) and I hope it happens to me too.
You remembered you told me you have giving me the information about your brothers interview that are in june.

I have sent my husband application just one month after you. I am hoping I hear some good news too .
Inshallah khuda jan mihraban ast :)

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
afghanboy said:
CThey said if udo remed then it will be delayed aboit 2 months and no i did not sent the passport they didnt ask for it
congrates Dear AFG Boy on this wonderful news my best wishes for you and Mrs, its great news, you skip the interview part it saves
you time and money, but bro India is wonder place whenever you get a chance please visit it, I would recommend to anyone in my case was an interview and trip but I would say honestly it was one the best trip in my life ( Taj Mahal, Fatehpoor Sikari and so on ) the history and culture is beyond imagination, me and Mrs had blast, food is amazing, fruit is cheap and delicious specially right now is mango season the taste is unreal the people are very good towards Afghans I would say compare to Pakistan million time better.

bro once again my best wishes hope you get the visa bakhair soon and my pryer and wishes goes to all of my Afghan and respected forum members to get the visa ASAP bakhair to be reunite withe their love once. inshahulllah.

Regards,

Cvimm

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Khatera,

thanks for the best wishes, as far as visiting your spouse its a good idea to visit your spouse while the application in process since the cohabitation is a vital component when they assess the application but if you are a PR status holder you can't stay longer than 6 month if your are a citizen then you can stay as long as you wish, but if you are planing to stay for a long period make sure you perp your self some time CIC officer ask for proof of establishment in Canada or they ask if we issue the visa what plans you have in Canada as far as job and shelter, if you own a property than no issue you can show the house title or deed document that is good enough , if you are renting than that will raise a question as some time they think if they issue the visa applicant may not travel to Canada, I mean as you know the ultimate goal for CIC is to get people in Canada to work and pay taxes, and also right now in this situation you have to consider the security factor in AFG as well things are going bad by day, you have to decide based on your resources and situation what will be the suitable option for you. wish you all the best.

Regards,

Cvimm
Thank you very much Cvimm bro for clear information. It was really helpful. :)
Also I just read Afghanboy bro's post which gave me a lot of hope about processing my husband applications. I pray to Almighty Allah that every one in this forum hear good news soon inshalah!

Thanks again and good luck with getting visa

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks khatera sis and cvimm bro for your wishes! Im sure we all will hear great news soon times inshallah! As u know i was not expecting this at all... i was expecting an interview call but hey guess what they call me to my cell phone and told me that everything is clear and finalised!!!! Also my ecas status has changed to In Process now... Az khudawand bisyar shukor guzar hastum!! :)

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
salam all my afghan brd and sis . congratulations Afghanboy bro, I am so happy for you
iam withing and withing on inshala they will call everyone soon
khoda wand merban ast

wardak786

Jun 17, 2014
afghanboy said:
Omg omg omg!! Guys guess what i got a call last night from the canadian embassy that your spouse applicaation is finalised and everything is finished and visa is ready and they were asking me if we are ready to travel in july i was so shocked i wasnt able to talk properly... they said u have to do another medical if u cant travel in july and i said ok ll do the remed bcuz m not ready for it and they said fine its gonna be delay couple months then i said no worriessss haha and right after that they sent me an email for remed and i have only 30 days to sent back which ill do this week inshhalah ! Im so happy!!!
MashAllah Afghanboy, Congrats, I am new to the forum and have pretty much read the whole 41+ pages of the last couple week. I see you applied september 2013 and there are other people who have been waiting for 2 years or even more. Is your time line correct? cuz if it is the people who applied last year are at an advantage depending on a complete application. Again Congrats. Just about me, I still waiting for Tax form and then I will send mine in, InshAllah.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks wardak bro and yes i applied in September 2013 ... wishing goodluck for everyone!!

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
]asalamoalicom Cvimm brother and all forum members many many congratulations for your successful interview sorry bro for late post too busy with work lol I hope u enjoy staying in India as I told u before u ll fall in love with India lol I am so glad that ur enjoying ur stay there , once again bro congratulations and wish u all the best in ur life with Mrs in Canada

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Nick_afg said:
]asalamoalicom Cvimm brother and all forum members many many congratulations for your successful interview sorry bro for late post too busy with work lol I hope u enjoy staying in India as I told u before u ll fall in love with India lol I am so glad that ur enjoying ur stay there , once again bro congratulations and wish u all the best in ur life with Mrs in Canada
Salam Dear Nick_AFG, Dear AFG boy and all respected members of this forum, Alhamdullelah today we got the visa and done with this process once for all, I wish all of you the best and hope every one get good news soon bakhair. thanks for every once best wishes and support through this hard process. Wasalam.

Regards,

Cvimm

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Nick_AFG, Dear AFG boy and all respected members of this forum, Alhamdullelah today we got the visa and done with this process once for all, I wish all of you the best and hope every one get good news soon bakhair. thanks for every once best wishes and support through this hard process. Wasalam.

Regards,

Cvimm
salaam cvimm brother many many congratulations I am so happy for u I wish you guys a happy marrige life with lots lots of happiness health and wealth bro and thank you for usefull posts we still need ur advices and comment in this forum best wishes for both of you in your brand new life in Canada .

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Woooow congrats cvimm bro!!! A good news cant get any better than that... so how did they contact you again ? Did they call u to come pick up your passport or they emailed u? Plz explain the situation thanks!
Congrats once again!!!