+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope_123 said:
Khuda Shukr Khuda Shukr my ecas changed to IN PROCESS. Inshallah this is good news. Khuday mehraban i love you!!!

Started processing application May 26th 2014

Khaire basha.
I wish all of us the Best and soon all our applications will be processed successfully ba zor Khuda Jan :) :)
congrats brother. where do you see "IN PROCESS" and when did you apply?

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Hope_123 said:
yamayama, did your wife do the remed, what were the 2 prices they asked for?
They told me $120 and then he is like hold on let me confirm how much is for Canada and then the second price was $329.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Updates anyone?????
noting so far, what is ur timeline ?

Karim11

May 24, 2014
HI Guys

How do you get police clearance certificate in Kabul?

Can you get it from the afghan consulate in Canada for someone who is still living in Afghanistan?

please let me know if anyone did it, share your experience

karim

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Yes u can contact the afg embasSy and they will request it from afg

Karim11 said:
HI Guys

How do you get police clearance certificate in Kabul?

Can you get it from the afghan consulate in Canada for someone who is still living in Afghanistan?

please let me know if anyone did it, share your experience

karim

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
When there is no Update or new changes to applications so members on this forum are used To check once in a week or once in a month.

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Nick_afg said:
noting so far, what is ur timeline ?
Salam Dear Nick _AFG, Afghan boy and all respected members of this forum,

hope all is well with every one here, as I promised here are some updates after my interview, our interview was success but we are still waiting for the outcome as they mention they will get back to us on couple of weeks but right after interview date our case status changed to in process status hope to hear some good news soon inshahullah soon bakhair.

my advice right now for every one for upcoming interview is please if you can join your family or love once please do so it will have a positive impact on your presentation in front of immigration officer in it will give a confidence boost to your spouse or family member depend on your case and situation. please prepare your self and your spouse for your case whatever info you have provided on your application all will be used to ask you about each other and also take all your supporting documents with you as they may ask to see them specially your wedding pics, Nikah pics, wedding party, family pics pre and post wedding pics of you and your spouse, they will examine all of it and the interview is cross examination between both first they will ask all the question from applicant and right after that they will call the sponsor person on interview room to cross examine all answers in my case was my wife and I, they are ready for you in our case once we got to interview room our file was open and all electronic case copy was open on immigration officer screen to cross examine all question and answers , so my advise will be once again prepare your self and your spouse and take all supporting docs and pics with you the rest is all up to Allah jan Karim rahmat, as our interview finished they refuse about three other people couple family and one spouse case they were all crying it was sad any how our interview lasts about an hour all together it was to the point, I meant they dont mess around they will ask all the important question that they have concern about it so being ready is the key, if you or your love once are not ready for it forget about it, from what I have observed they are getting very smart and to the point and very hard on every one. all question are particular to case and type of relationship and info you provided on the application.

my afghan fellows and respected members I wish every one all the best and please if you can avoid India on hot season would be great its crazy hot here around 50C its boiling. take care.

Warm Regards,

Cvimmm

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Nick _AFG, Afghan boy and all respected members of this forum,

hope all is well with every one here, as I promised here are some updates after my interview, our interview was success but we are still waiting for the outcome as they mention they will get back to us on couple of weeks but right after interview date our case status changed to in process status hope to hear some good news soon inshahullah soon bakhair.

my advice right now for every one for upcoming interview is please if you can join your family or love once please do so it will have a positive impact on your presentation in front of immigration officer in it will give a confidence boost to your spouse or family member depend on your case and situation. please prepare your self and your spouse for your case whatever info you have provided on your application all will be used to ask you about each other and also take all your supporting documents with you as they may ask to see them specially your wedding pics, Nikah pics, wedding party, family pics pre and post wedding pics of you and your spouse, they will examine all of it and the interview is cross examination between both first they will ask all the question from applicant and right after that they will call the sponsor person on interview room to cross examine all answers in my case was my wife and I, they are ready for you in our case once we got to interview room our file was open and all electronic case copy was open on immigration officer screen to cross examine all question and answers , so my advise will be once again prepare your self and your spouse and take all supporting docs and pics with you the rest is all up to Allah jan Karim rahmat, as our interview finished they refuse about three other people couple family and one spouse case they were all crying it was sad any how our interview lasts about an hour all together it was to the point, I meant they dont mess around they will ask all the important question that they have concern about it so being ready is the key, if you or your love once are not ready for it forget about it, from what I have observed they are getting very smart and to the point and very hard on every one. all question are particular to case and type of relationship and info you provided on the application.

my afghan fellows and respected members I wish every one all the best and please if you can avoid India on hot season would be great its crazy hot here around 50C its boiling. take care.

Warm Regards,

Cvimmm
Namekhuda. Inshallah good news will come your way. Thank you for the suggestions. It is important that everyone be aware of this. Best of luck. Khaire basha
Amen.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Hope_123 said:
Namekhuda. Inshallah good news will come your way. Thank you for the suggestions. It is important that everyone be aware of this. Best of luck. Khaire basha
Amen.
So glad to hear about your interview ! Thanks for sharing ! So as you are saying the spousal case that they refused, they informed the person right away? And did they assure you that your interview was a success in the spot aswell ?

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
sadafN said:
So glad to hear about your interview ! Thanks for sharing ! So as you are saying the spousal case that they refused, they informed the person right away? And did they assure you that your interview was a success in the spot aswell ?
Yes Dear, They will inform you on the spot at the end of your interview, either you are approved or refused and they are rude and serious they mean business that is it. the fact that how hard its for us to get there and cost of the trip, I try to communicate the answer was if you like to immigrate to Canada that is the way otherwise your choice. wish all of you best of luck as soon as I get the visa I will inform you guys.

Regards,

Cvimmm