Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
cvimm said:
Yes Dear, They will inform you on the spot at the end of your interview, either you are approved or refused and they are rude and serious they mean business that is it. the fact that how hard its for us to get there and cost of the trip, I try to communicate the answer was if you like to immigrate to Canada that is the way otherwise your choice. wish all of you best of luck as soon as I get the visa I will inform you guys.

Regards,

Cvimmm
Thank you for the quick reply ! Wow this is really getting harder! Good luck with the visa , my best wishes are with you

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Salam cvimm bro!
Congrats on your successful interview... Im wondering what did they tell u about what will happen next? Did they take your wife passport or not? When are they gonna issue the visa? Plz answer thanks!

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
afghanboy said:
Salam cvimm bro!
Congrats on your successful interview... Im wondering what did they tell u about what will happen next? Did they take your wife passport or not? When are they gonna issue the visa? Plz answer thanks!
[/quoteh

Salam Afghan boy,

Thanks bro, soon inshahullah good news will come towards all of us bakhair, one thing I will till you guys that CHC - New Delhi will clean up all the cases they are quick and efficient so that by it self is a good news for all cases that have transferred so far. we are waiting for the next step as they said we will contact you for the next step, so we are waiting for now in Delhi see what happen bakhair at least we got approved so sooner or later we will get the visa bakhair. wish you guys all the best bakhair.

Regards,
Cvimmm

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
New-Delhi is not really giving much time to Afghan applicants. Hopefully, they change their tactics and more correspondence is sent out for the Afghan applicants.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cvimm,
Well thats a good news bro... so are u guys staying in New Delhi until u get the next step?? Like did they tell u roughly by when u should expect to hear back from them? Cuz then if u dont know roughly about the next step then it may not be a wise idea to stay there for a long time u know...

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
afghanboy said:
Cvimm,
Well thats a good news bro... so are u guys staying in New Delhi until u get the next step?? Like did they tell u roughly by when u should expect to hear back from them? Cuz then if u dont know roughly about the next step then it may not be a wise idea to stay there for a long time u know...

Salam Dear AFG Boy

We Should hear from them soon bakhair, since we have booked our ticket a bit later so we have to wait until, mean while they have to give us the passport so we can leave India, I think inshahullah will workout with Rahmat Allah jan Rahim.

here are some info regarding type of question they will ask and their thought process so far that I have experienced, first part is establishing identity of both parties they will ask about name , DOB, work place, how long you have worked, where you live to establish the basics for next stage.

Second part is details of your ongoing relationship , dates like wedding date, engagement date, where? when? how many people were invited
? pictures? receipt of expenses, how your met? love or arrange? why you decide to get married? why now ? what plan you have once you get to Canada? do you own property or rent ? and so on and so fort to get as much info out of you timely wise.

Third part is cross examination: all the answer provided in second part will be asked from the other person depends which one they call first, sponsor or applicant, they will examine all answers if all correct and make sense to them you are approved if not you are refused and based on what I saw the officer conducting the interview has the final say on your case as for us when she introduce her self she said I am the eligibility officer and I will determine your application eligibility and finalize your application.

Respected Afghan friends and forum members I wish all of you the best and hope good news shower come towards all of you bakhair soon.

Regards,

CVimmm

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
cvimm said:

Salam Dear AFG Boy

We Should hear from them soon bakhair, since we have booked our ticket a bit later so we have to wait until, mean while they have to give us the passport so we can leave India, I think inshahullah will workout with Rahmat Allah jan Rahim.

here are some info regarding type of question they will ask and their thought process so far that I have experienced, first part is establishing identity of both parties they will ask about name , DOB, work place, how long you have worked, where you live to establish the basics for next stage.

Second part is details of your ongoing relationship , dates like wedding date, engagement date, where? when? how many people were invited
? pictures? receipt of expenses, how your met? love or arrange? why you decide to get married? why now ? what plan you have once you get to Canada? do you own property or rent ? and so on and so fort to get as much info out of you timely wise.

Third part is cross examination: all the answer provided in second part will be asked from the other person depends which one they call first, sponsor or applicant, they will examine all answers if all correct and make sense to them you are approved if not you are refused and based on what I saw the officer conducting the interview has the final say on your case as for us when she introduce her self she said I am the eligibility officer and I will determine your application eligibility and finalize your application.

Respected Afghan friends and forum members I wish all of you the best and hope good news shower come towards all of you bakhair soon.

Regards,

CVimmm
Most importantly all answers match between sponsor and the spouse even apparently insignificant one. GCMS notes help to find out possible red flags and applicant's sole responsibility to remove those red flags by proofs/evidences.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cvimm,
Wow bro thanks for your detail explanation! I hope u get the passportsoon with visa stamped inshallah... btw did they take your passport too or just your wifes? This is gonna be a problem for me and my bros bcuz they r coming back a day or two after their interviews, so if they take their passports how are they gonna travel back to afg? They already book their return tickets... :(

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
afghanboy said:
Cvimm,
Wow bro thanks for your detail explanation! I hope u get the passportsoon with visa stamped inshallah... btw did they take your passport too or just your wifes? This is gonna be a problem for me and my bros bcuz they r coming back a day or two after their interviews, so if they take their passports how are they gonna travel back to afg? They already book their return tickets... :(

Dear AFG Boy,

once your interview passed they announce that your application is approved you will be given two option as follows:

1- if you are staying in India at least for a month and if your Medical is not close to expiry they will issue your visa in about two weeks, keep that in mind that your police certificate is up to date as well in this case they will take the applicant passport only for visa issuance. the sponsor passport they just take it for check up to see how many time you have visited your spouse and will be given back to you at the end of interview.

2- if you are leaving after interview and your application is approved passport will be given to you and the visa will be issued in two stages from CHC - Islamabad first PPR request and than Passport collection which will take any where between 1 month to 6 month, if there is travel history more than 6 month in any country other than your home country will be more complex background check it may take longer there is no time limit whenever they finish with the check.

so it all depends on your situation and circumstances which option may suite you.

once again all the best wishes to all afghan fellows and all respected forum members with this process, hope every one gets good news soon bakhair. if there is anything i can help i will be more than happy to help. take care all.

Regards,

Cvimm

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Salam cvimm. Congrats on the successful interview and hope you will hear from them ASAP inshAllah! Please keep us updated.

@Hope123, have you heard anything since the Re-Med?

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Assalamolaikum Dear Brothers & Sisters,

May i know that being in contact with spouse from three years will have significant impact on the case accuracy and timeline. can it be considered as a positive thing.

Thanks

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Outlandish said:
Salam cvimm. Congrats on the successful interview and hope you will hear from them ASAP inshAllah! Please keep us updated.

@ Hope123, have you heard anything since the Re-Med?
Salam, no nothing yet, inshallah i will very soon.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hello Cvimm bro, congratulation for your successful interview, and thank you for useful information. I hope you get your wife visa soon inshallah.

I have a question that visiting our spouse has any impact in faster processing of applications and make our case more stronger? and is it good idea to stay with your spouse in Afghanistan for longer time e.g. six months or more or just visiting for one month or two is better?

Any body have any idea, i appreciate your response?

thank you,

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Omg omg omg!! Guys guess what i got a call last night from the canadian embassy that your spouse applicaation is finalised and everything is finished and visa is ready and they were asking me if we are ready to travel in july i was so shocked i wasnt able to talk properly... they said u have to do another medical if u cant travel in july and i said ok ll do the remed bcuz m not ready for it and they said fine its gonna be delay couple months then i said no worriessss haha and right after that they sent me an email for remed and i have only 30 days to sent back which ill do this week inshhalah ! Im so happy!!!

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
afghanboy said:
Omg omg omg!! Guys guess what i got a call last night from the canadian embassy that your spouse applicaation is finalised and everything is finished and visa is ready and they were asking me if we are ready to travel in july i was so shocked i wasnt able to talk properly... they said u have to do another medical if u cant travel in july and i said ok ll do the remed bcuz m not ready for it and they said fine its gonna be delay couple months then i said no worriessss haha and right after that they sent me an email for remed and i have only 30 days to sent back which ill do this week inshhalah ! Im so happy!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Inshallah khaire

so with remed, it will take a couple (2) months until visa?