+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
it would be a blessing atleast before 31st . need to resign from the existing job
Same ! I have 2 months of notice and each month passing by would mean me loosing money as I would have to pay the company if I don't complete the notice period. Only if IRCC understands the impact they have on peoples lives.

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the Glitch/Ghost Update that happened earlier today?? Nobody else got that? I have about 5 people who experienced the same.
Btw at what time did you receive this email ? The reason I ask this is, I received my application acceptance emails and ghost email at 2am in mid -night.

Last edited:

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
My timeline:
Upfront Medical: 17th August
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
18 November: Medical Passed
18 November: Eligibility Review Started
14 December: Background Check Started
21 December: Call from Embassy
19 January: AIP
29 March: new LOA Request
Do they actually call ?
You said 21st December Call from Embassy ? What do they ask ? What is this call regarding ?
If Abu Dhabi was your VO then I think if you were at UAE for more than 6 months Medical was not required.
And also what was your profile ? Any gaps in Studies ? which Clg / Univ?

Last edited:

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Do they actually call ?
You said 21st December Call from Embassy ? What do they ask ? What is this call regarding ?
If Abu Dhabi was your VO then I think if you were at UAE for more than 6 months Medical was not required.
And also what was your profile ? Any gaps in Studies ? which Clg / Univ?
Yes, the embassy called me. They asked me about some of the documents and my education.
My VO is Abu Dhabi but I am from a different country, so medical is a must.
Going for a Ph.D. and no Gaps.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Yes, the embassy called me. They asked me about some of the documents and my education.
My VO is Abu Dhabi but I am from a different country, so medical is a must.
Going for a Ph.D. and no Gaps.
If you do not mind could you please share your age bracket ?

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Same ! I have 2 months of notice and each month passing by would mean me loosing money as I would have to pay the company if I don't complete the notice period. Only if IRCC understands the impact they have on peoples lives.
Hey Shalid,
Once you get PPR , you can serve your notice and share your expecting arrival date in your university ( by the time , you can study online ). Any University will understand.
Hope we get PPR and that too soon.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hey Shalid,
Once you get PPR , you can serve your notice and share your expecting arrival date in your university ( by the time , you can study online ). Any University will understand.
Hope we get PPR and that too soon.
Hopefully do get PPR. I am still waiting for even my review to start. 14 weeks and counting !