+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, whats the current status of your file and which intake did you apply for ?
i applied for fall 2020, medical got updated on 4th jan and so did my eligibility review, no aip, no biometric update nothing since then

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
i applied for fall 2020, medical got updated on 4th jan and so did my eligibility review, no aip, no biometric update nothing since then
You mean fall 2021 ? Going by your application date it already seems like a stretch. Did you write any webforms to them asking about the delay ?

Besides, did you order GCMS notes ? If not, I highly suggest you do. Eligibility changes to reviewing mostly automatically along with medicals, but some people here who have ordered GCMS said they didn't find any such mention on it.

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
You mean fall 2021 ? Going by your application date it already seems like a stretch. Did you write any webforms to them asking about the delay ?

Besides, did you order GCMS notes ? If not, I highly suggest you do. Eligibility changes to reviewing mostly automatically along with medicals, but some people here who have ordered GCMS said they didn't find any such mention on it.
nope fall 2020, im in my second semester. i wrote 3 webforms 1st was a generic response, after the second one my medical got updated and the third one said theyll process my application as soon as possible but still nothing. I ordered GCMS notes 6 days ago. It’s soo frustrating seeing other applications getting ppr requests and i’m still here with nothing!

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
I have filed webfrm about application on March 3rd reply on march 27 generic reply critical staff will porcess asap. whats the use form after 28 days generic reply. really frustrated . if we wait till edge not sure next intake also seats were available.

• Sad
Reactions: ARB0428

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I have filed webfrm about application on March 3rd reply on march 27 generic reply critical staff will porcess asap. whats the use form after 28 days generic reply. really frustrated . if we wait till edge not sure next intake also seats were available.
I have seen somewhere that they share loading (Relocate application due to volume), one abu dhabi applicant’s application got shifted to Vienna she only came to know after ordering GCMS notes.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
I have seen somewhere that they share loading (Relocate application due to volume), one abu dhabi applicant’s application got shifted to Vienna she only came to know after ordering GCMS notes.
I checked through customer service a week ago that my file was with Abu Dhabi. If later on something happened I can not say anything.

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
May be they are transferring the files to other offices and the people are getting response from there instead ? That is why adu bhai office seems to be silent ?
I really don’t know, we can never really say. Problem is, sending webform seems to be no help at all if they send generic responses only.

Last edited: