+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Ibz2000

Feb 1, 2021
I'm a Sri Lankan residing in Bahrain for with my parents and sister who've been here for over 25 years and plan to do so for the foreseeable future. Hence, I have no ties to my home country. Strong ties of family to my residence country. I'm 20, took a gap year after A Levels because of the pandemic and I got into an undergraduate program for 4 years. Will I be rejected because of immigration status in residence country? How do I say parents can easily sponsor a visit visa for their child in bahrain?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Even if you submit your Visa application in Abudhabi, It doesn't mean that your documents will be reviewed at the same office. They may move your application file to the visa office with a lesser number of applications and process from there.
So you mean the reviewing officer may be from other visa center, correct ?

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello ! Any updates today from AUH office ?
Just waiting as well. 35 days already from my biometrics completion date.
By the way, what are your guys application numbers? Mine starts with S3044 I’ve read somewhere that applications starting in S3036 are processed faster. I don’t know if it’s true.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
By the way, what are your guys application numbers? Mine starts with S3044 I’ve read somewhere that applications starting in S3036 are processed faster. I don’t know if it’s true.
I think that is not the case. Mine is starting with s3036 but no update even after 2 weeks of my boi.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Interesting. I thought those numbers followed an incremental sequence. Mine starts with S3043 and I know @Cmu applied in Feb and has a lower number of series so definitely not incremental. Do you know what these sequence mean ?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Interesting. I thought those numbers followed an incremental sequence. Mine starts with S3043 and I know @Cmu applied in Feb and has a lower number of series so definitely not incremental. Do you know what these sequence mean ?
To be honest no

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Okay. Any latest updates from Abu Dhabi office ? Which dates applications are getting processed now ? I think last week it was Jan last week applications were processed. I am hoping this week they should start Feb first week applications. Anyone here with feb first week application dates ?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Okay. Any latest updates from Abu Dhabi office ? Which dates applications are getting processed now ? I think last week it was Jan last week applications were processed. I am hoping this week they should start Feb first week applications. Anyone here with feb first week application dates ?
Let us see as to when they start February by the way mine is last week of February.

What is course and university ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I dint think they go that way. They are pretty much very random at the moment. I know many Dec 20 applicants still waiting for decisions including me.