*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashtarot said:
Hello there,

This looks a very good place to share experiences.. am new here & would like to thank all the helpful people who highlight such important topics which matter all the interested people in migrating to Canada ...

I filed my application on 14 Nov 2010 to CIO from Dubai; therefore am following London VO.
On 25 May 2010 i received NER :( 66 points only.. but obviously CIO has made some clear points calculations errors related to my certificate, spouse education & relatives in Canada.. however i sent them a request for review & re assessment on 1 June 2011 ( via email & BO Box as well) & hopefully I received the PER on 7 June 2011 :)

in the email I was informed that my application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

They mentioned too that : This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated November 24th 2011 in the amount of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars

Pls let me know if this what do you mean by (AOR)?

as an applicant after June 26 2010 I sent all the necessary docs ( except Police certificate of course; since it was not necessary at that point - refer to London VO guidelines ) to Sydney CIO- so any body can let me know what is exactly the role of visa office ? any hint about the following procedures & how long roughly we have to wait?

many thanks in advance.

Yes gettign the file number means the AOR, keep your police certificate ready as they will be needed by visa office and you will have to provide them on a very short notice so get them together. Visa office do all the verification like your experiece, documents and security checks. You are under new guidlines so you should get your visa by end of this year if they keep up with the speedy process for new applicants.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark Tailor said:
Dear Saki,
I applied (Skilled Worker class, Simplified application form) in January 2007 from Dhaka, no news yet from Singapore visa office. Would you pls tell me when they might ask for the document for the processing?

Regards
I really cant give you any time frame, they are giving priority to the Post 26th June applicants and as a result pre june applicants are getting delayed as well, so cant say anything, better send them an query and see what they say and also check with other members who applied in the same year.

Cheers
Saki

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
hello ...saki can u please guide me for the following..
if my noc is not in the fast track professions and i do get a valid job offer for my noc thn is there any possibility that my application would be considered and i would be given priority (on the basis of having arranged employment)
i.e.
arranged employment: YES
noc listed: NO

further... please reply me that does any of the following occupation fall in noc 1122?
1.business development manager
2. territory manager sales
3. maanger (A.V.P) corporate sales planning
4. Head, Central desk (Sales planning
5. Human Resource Manager

Ashtarot

Jun 13, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Yes gettign the file number means the AOR, keep your police certificate ready as they will be needed by visa office and you will have to provide them on a very short notice so get them together. Visa office do all the verification like your experiece, documents and security checks. You are under new guidlines so you should get your visa by end of this year if they keep up with the speedy process for new applicants.

Cheers
Saki
Saki.. thanks for your reply.. its highly appreciated..

From your reply I understood that the AOR should be received from the visa office ( and the acknowledgment of payment receipt mentioned in the CIO's email addressed to me is something else?)

I believe that the AOR should be received in hard copy to the PO box? hope it wont take them long to reply.. I think it will be around one month after receiving the PER?

Regarding the police certificate; since its validity is only 3 months so I guess will wait till getting further notification from the visa office.. here in Dubai max it needs 5 working days to be issued.. unless they ask us to provide one from the home country? we are expat in UAE for more than 3 years! any idea if the police clearance from the latest place you lived in is enough?

Well I hope you are right & we get the visa by the end of this year..

Thanks again..

Cheers,

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
thanks aloot buddy your advice is really fruitful for me

kindly advice my baby is one month old and i am try to get her passport ASAP but if i would like to apply urgent in first week of July for Category 1122 because you know its hot category haven't got much time to wait ,

then its OK to mentioned in covering letter that i submitted documents for passport and will revive shortly then will send it

kindly advice

cheers

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHG said:
hello ...saki can u please guide me for the following..
if my noc is not in the fast track professions and i do get a valid job offer for my noc thn is there any possibility that my application would be considered and i would be given priority (on the basis of having arranged employment)
i.e.
arranged employment: YES
noc listed: NO

further... please reply me that does any of the following occupation fall in noc 1122?
1.business development manager
2. territory manager sales
3. maanger (A.V.P) corporate sales planning
4. Head, Central desk (Sales planning
5. Human Resource Manager
As far as i know yes you can apply if you have a job offer but better confirm it with some other senior as well i dont want to mis guide you, about the occupation it does not matter what job title is the important thing is the job duties if duties matched with this NOC then you can apply.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashtarot said:
Saki.. thanks for your reply.. its highly appreciated..

From your reply I understood that the AOR should be received from the visa office ( and the acknowledgment of payment receipt mentioned in the CIO's email addressed to me is something else?)

I believe that the AOR should be received in hard copy to the PO box? hope it wont take them long to reply.. I think it will be around one month after receiving the PER?

Regarding the police certificate; since its validity is only 3 months so I guess will wait till getting further notification from the visa office.. here in Dubai max it needs 5 working days to be issued.. unless they ask us to provide one from the home country? we are expat in UAE for more than 3 years! any idea if the police clearance from the latest place you lived in is enough?

Well I hope you are right & we get the visa by the end of this year..

Thanks again..

Cheers,

I come under old rules and not so upto date with the forum so i would suggest to check in the post 26 june thread and see what replies they are getting from the CIO - normally it used to be email from CIO and when you send full docs to visa office they send AOR by post but not sure how its working these days better check with other new applicants, About PCC you will need to provide PCC from all those countries where you have lived 6 months or since turning the age of 18.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
thanks aloot buddy your advice is really fruitful for me

kindly advice my baby is one month old and i am try to get her passport ASAP but if i would like to apply urgent in first week of July for Category 1122 because you know its hot category haven't got much time to wait ,

then its OK to mentioned in covering letter that i submitted documents for passport and will revive shortly then will send it

kindly advice

cheers

If i were you i wont do that because then there is a high chance that they will return the application saying incomplete documents, because you are applying as a new applicant IF you were sending the docs to visa office then this could have work but in this case i dont think its a good idea to give reason and send incomplete docs.

Cheers
Saki

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
thank you Saki for your kind advice i will collect passport first then apply .

i am MBA Graduate and working As Brand Manager and MR (Management Representative for ISO 9001-2008) in Some

Engineering Company is it fine to apply in Category 1122 ,

wot you suggest my job Duties includes
Advertisement section ,
Marketing ,
ISO standards implementations
Business Development etc

thanks

sunny485

Jun 18, 2011
hi friends
i want to apply immigration to quebec but i don't have my original birth certificate i was born in 1978 vishakhappatnam (andhra pardesh) and my consultant say it is required. i went to vishakhapattnam and try to get one. i went every office but could not get one. even the municipal council did not issue no avalibilty certificate. can anyone help.

Ashtarot

Jun 13, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
I come under old rules and not so upto date with the forum so i would suggest to check in the post 26 june thread and see what replies they are getting from the CIO - normally it used to be email from CIO and when you send full docs to visa office they send AOR by post but not sure how its working these days better check with other new applicants, About PCC you will need to provide PCC from all those countries where you have lived 6 months or since turning the age of 18.

Cheers
Saki
Really thanks for taking the effort & time to read & reply...once will receive the AOR will start preparing the PCC.. hope there wont be any delay as I heard that London visa office is slow somehow due to pressure & high applications No. received..

Anyway will wait with hope & patience..

Regards,

mnyasin

Star Member
Jan 16, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney nv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
11 june 2011
DEAR FRIENDS,
PLESAE ADVIVCE ME HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE TO SHOW IN TRANSFERABLE FUNDS COLUMN
WE ARE 2 PERSON OVER 22 AND FOUR KIDS UNDER 22 YEAR (JUST UNDER 7 YEARS TO 2 MONTHS)

PS REPLY

MNYASIN

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
thank you Saki for your kind advice i will collect passport first then apply .

i am MBA Graduate and working As Brand Manager and MR (Management Representative for ISO 9001-2008) in Some

Engineering Company is it fine to apply in Category 1122 ,

wot you suggest my job Duties includes
Advertisement section ,
Marketing ,
ISO standards implementations
Business Development etc

thanks

Job title is not important , job duties are important if they match with the job duties given under NOC 1122 then you are good to apply it should match atleast 80% of the job duties given.

This group includes those who provide services to management such as analyzing the operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements, or analyzing advertising needs and developing appropriate advertising plans. They are employed by management consulting firms, advertising agencies and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.

(Description from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada's National Occupation Classification, used by Canadian immigration officers, to assess an applicant's work experience.)

Management consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

Advertising and promotion consultants perform some or all of the following duties:
Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny485 said:
hi friends
i want to apply immigration to quebec but i don't have my original birth certificate i was born in 1978 vishakhappatnam (andhra pardesh) and my consultant say it is required. i went to vishakhapattnam and try to get one. i went every office but could not get one. even the municipal council did not issue no avalibilty certificate. can anyone help.
Hi

Check in the form if someone has got it from your city.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnyasin said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
PLESAE ADVIVCE ME HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE TO SHOW IN TRANSFERABLE FUNDS COLUMN
WE ARE 2 PERSON OVER 22 AND FOUR KIDS UNDER 22 YEAR (JUST UNDER 7 YEARS TO 2 MONTHS)

PS REPLY

MNYASIN
You need to show funds for 6 family members which will be 26,419

Cheers
Saki