+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki,

What does ABV MENTIONED PCCX1 ATTACHED TOTHE FILE AND PA'ED mean?(ABV means?) Please Reply.IMM 1017S Requested: Also mentioned on my caips.

Thanks.

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
my name is vinod and i applied in feb 2011 and i got per frm cio on march 2011 and from 9th april 2011 my status is RBVO my visa office is london and i m a indian citizen ,,, can any onetell me how much time it will take to finalize all ,,, because my visa is expire in jan 2012 ,,, what should i do ? should i wait or change the visa office please suggest me
waiting for your replyy,,,,, thanksssssss

Canadian-dream

Mar 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs sent on: 06-04-2011, Recived By CIO 12-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER Recieved on 18-05-2011, 2nd AOR 0n 19-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
RBVO : 14-06-2011 Changed to "In Process" on 17-11-2011
Med's Request
17/11/2011
Med's Done....
01/12/2011
Interview........
waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
17/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/12/2011
LANDED..........
29/04/2011
anybody got physically inquiry by NEW DELHI visa Office for ur work place or ur employer?????

what is the chance of Physically inquiry by CHC, New Delhi office, for ur work related employer???

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear All

I have sent my full documents in Oct-10 to London Ofiice with NOC is 0111

Can you please tell me that how much further i had to wait for verification of my documents and medical

regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:
my name is vinod and i applied in feb 2011 and i got per frm cio on march 2011 and from 9th april 2011 my status is RBVO my visa office is london and i m a indian citizen ,,, can any onetell me how much time it will take to finalize all ,,, because my visa is expire in jan 2012 ,,, what should i do ? should i wait or change the visa office please suggest me

Hi

Its not easy to change the visa office it would cost you more time, about the time frame you can only guess by looking at the current applicants time lines who have applied before you but i think it wont be before Jan 2012 it will take more than that .

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian-dream said:
anybody got physically inquiry by NEW DELHI visa Office for ur work place or ur employer?????

what is the chance of Physically inquiry by CHC, New Delhi office, for ur work related employer???
Check with someone in the Delhi office thread.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
Dear All

I have sent my full documents in Oct-10 to London Ofiice with NOC is 0111

Can you please tell me that how much further i had to wait for verification of my documents and medical

regards

I send my docs before you in Sep 10 and In AOR they have given me 12 months for processing but looking at the current trend i think it will take 24 months, check your AOR and i believe it will take 2 yrs for you as well because london is too slow and giving priority to new list as well.

Cheers
Saki

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
y name is vinod and i applied in feb 2011 and i got per frm cio on march 2011 and from 9th april 2011 my status is RBVO my visa office is london and i m a indian citizen ,,, can any onetell me how much time it will take to finalize all ,,, because my visa is expire in jan 2012 ,,, what should i do ? should i wait or change the visa office please suggest me

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
vinod bhugra said:
y name is vinod and i applied in feb 2011 and i got per frm cio on march 2011 and from 9th april 2011 my status is RBVO my visa office is london and i m a indian citizen ,,, can any onetell me how much time it will take to finalize all ,,, because my visa is expire in jan 2012 ,,, what should i do ? should i wait or change the visa office please suggest me
Best thing to do at the moment really is look at an extension of the UK visa. London is one of the slower VOs at the moment. I would also wait for Saki to comment.

Cheers,
Rahul.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:
Wait dont change your visa office you are post june applicant so your processing will be quicker and hopefully before Jan 2012, changing your visa office will just delay your case further for 2 months atleast and you will have to give some solid reasons of changing your visa office so i will recommend to wait.

Cheers
Saki

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Dear saki, how r u? many of our friends have reached Canada, hotlier, munj, amirz and many others who were really helping others in this forum and now u r the senior most here and u r doing really v.good. impressive. I occasionally visit this forum bcz i have also applied on 15th. Sep. 2010. I got 2nd AOR in 2 months and since then status is RBV office. saki ji it was mentioned in the 2nd AOR that If u dont recieve any reply from our side within 8 months, u may contact us after 8 months.
1- Should I write them and ask the exact status of my application, I know their reply "your case is under process and will take some time, we will inform you when we will decide on it".....lol
2- This long time frame is only for Pakistanis or London office is doing same with everyone? as i know London visa office is dealing with Afghanistan, Pakistan, U.A.E and many other countries.
regards,
ch. masood

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

This is not a threat or misguidance, this only information I got, so I am sharing on this forum.. please reply from CHC:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This application was received at our office on 18Feb10. Since you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and

before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period. However, If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between

February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

[size=10pt]
If someone know about this story please correct me if it is true story.
[/size]

Thanks,

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
saki said:
Wait dont change your visa office you are post june applicant so your processing will be quicker and hopefully before Jan 2012, changing your visa office will just delay your case further for 2 months atleast and you will have to give some solid reasons of changing your visa office so i will recommend to wait.

Cheers
Saki
thanks saki for ur response ,,,,,, can u tell from ur experience when my status will change to in process

regards vinod

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear Saki and other respectable Memebers,
A)- After number of requests posted to CHC London for returning back of original academic documents and experience letters, CHC London returned only mine original academic documents. CHC London did not return the following documents:
1- IELTS
2- Police Certificate
3- Professional Experience Letters
I want ask from the members that why CHC London had returned the above along with my original academic documents?
B)- Secondly before the receipt of 2AOR, my E-case status appeared like this:
"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you. "

Why decision made line appeared in this as they had not sent me any reason of rejection because decision made before medical means rejection.
Is it a system error?
C)- After the receipt of 2AOR in March-2010, my E-Case again changed and appeared like this:
"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you”
Dear Qorax or any other member of the forum can elaborate the situation as it will also be informative for all of us

regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gujjar said:
Dear saki, how r u? many of our friends have reached Canada, hotlier, munj, amirz and many others who were really helping others in this forum and now u r the senior most here and u r doing really v.good. impressive. I occasionally visit this forum bcz i have also applied on 15th. Sep. 2010. I got 2nd AOR in 2 months and since then status is RBV office. saki ji it was mentioned in the 2nd AOR that If u dont recieve any reply from our side within 8 months, u may contact us after 8 months.
1- Should I write them and ask the exact status of my application, I know their reply "your case is under process and will take some time, we will inform you when we will decide on it".....lol

You already know what their reply will be :) but you can still ask them for your status its not going to harm your case.

2- This long time frame is only for Pakistanis or London office is doing same with everyone? as i know London visa office is dealing with Afghanistan, Pakistan, U.A.E and many other countries.

Its an overall delay for all applications due to Pre and Post June thing and for Pakistani applicant their is an extra delay because all applications are transfered from Pakistan which has increased the work load of London office and you know they are looking all the Middle East and UK applications as well so one can expect a lengthly delay especially now when they are giving priority to Post June applicants and also to those whose NOC is still on the list so someone like me whose NOC is 4131 should not expect anything before end of 2012 (just my predication :) )

regards,
ch. masood

I am very good thanx buddy, please see the answer next to your questions.

Cheers
Saki