Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
swapnochary said:
Sorry to say that, they never send back original IELTS result,
@ saida you can get another original copy from your testing centre without any fee (or nominal fee).

thanks
Thanks a lot I will pass it to my friend!
This is not for me:)

Janfeb

Star Member
May 1, 2011
swapnochary said:
Sorry to say that, they never send back original IELTS result,
@ saida you can get another original copy from your testing centre without any fee (or nominal fee).

thanks
yes, VO never sends back original ielts certificate,it will be a part of their file for 10 years

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2010 said:
hello saki..hope you ok & everything is fine :)

Dear saki i sent my full documents to chc london on decmber 28/ 2010 they recived it on december 30/201, but till now i didn't recived my 2nd AOR :( SO i want to ask is it normal or somthing wrong happen :eek: i really get so worrrried, so i need your kind advices? & is it better to send email to chc london or better to wait?????

your answer & advices will be higly apprciated...thanx alot :)

sama

Hi

Its normal just wait, it took me 5 months to get my 2nd AOR, london is slow and those who submitted their full docs in Nov 2010 got 2nd AOR laate last month so you will get yours very soon, keep checking your status when it show the details that they have received your file then it means your AOR is on the way and will get to you by regular post.

Cheers
Saki

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
yes July 14 , 2011 - Done
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
YES sent : sept 2011 (total 15months journey) PP Rcvd back on Nov/30/2011
VISA ISSUED...
YES DM MSG on Nov-28-2011: got USPS post easly morning Nov/30/2011.
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
Dear Saki,
I got my second AOR last friday May 06, 2011 by email.
its simple barcode on top with letter head of the Government of Canada Consulate General of Canada, below with printed "B" series then number by Buffalo NY.

but my e-case display is : Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office.
They are pending review.
then without review my documents Buffalo issued 2nd AOR? does it means here is chances for any decission acceptance or rejection?

what buffalo did on my documents since last end of august 2010 to 2nd AOR date?

any comments SAKI.

Mukund

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaHome said:
Dear Saki,
I got my second AOR last friday May 06, 2011 by email.
its simple barcode on top with letter head of the Government of Canada Consulate General of Canada, below with printed "B" series then number by Buffalo NY.

but my e-case display is : Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office.
They are pending review.
then without review my documents Buffalo issued 2nd AOR? does it means here is chances for any decission acceptance or rejection?

what buffalo did on my documents since last end of august 2010 to 2nd AOR date?

any comments SAKI.

Mukund

Hi

2nd AOR is just an acknowledgement that they have received your docs nothing else and when they will start processing it then there is a chance of rejection/acceptance. Normally visa office should send 2nd AOR within 2 weeks but this is the problem we are having from buffalo and london office they are taking 5 months to just acknowledge.

Cheers
Saki

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
saki said:
Hi

2nd AOR is just an acknowledgement that they have received your docs nothing else and when they will start processing it then there is a chance of rejection/acceptance. Normally visa office should send 2nd AOR within 2 weeks but this is the problem we are having from buffalo and london office they are taking 5 months to just acknowledge.

Cheers
Saki
OK , so Saki you mean to say still after geting 2nd AOR , with status Review pending by Buffalo VO will cause problem of rejection , due-to lack of points or eligibility? please make me clear if possible.
Mukund

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaHome said:
OK , so Saki you mean to say still after geting 2nd AOR , with status Review pending by Buffalo VO will cause problem of rejection , due-to lack of points or eligibility? please make me clear if possible.
Mukund
Yes thats right, because they have not calculated your points yet, so if you are short of points or when they start processing there is some problem with your work experience etc there is still a chance of rejection. Right now they have just acknowledged that they have received your application and now its in queue for review.

Cheers
Saki

CanadaHome

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buffalo NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
YES , Buffalo NY
Med's Request
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Plan for March 2012
OK, I calculated my points is 77 , so no worries , all companies ISO and big organizations (I worked with 3companies) so no worries but still I dont trust buffalo vo now its too hard to get PR.

Mukund

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Saki

Do u have any idea that what sort of treatment CHC LDN is doing with the applicants having arranged employment. As i have got my e-status in-process by 10th of May 2011, how long will i have to wait for medical call. Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AzharMajeed said:
Dear Saki

Do u have any idea that what sort of treatment CHC LDN is doing with the applicants having arranged employment. As i have got my e-status in-process by 10th of May 2011, how long will i have to wait for medical call. Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks
Hi

what i have notice from the forum is that they are treating them similar to FSW without any priority i have seen some applicants applied last year in July with AEO but still waiting for a response so this clearly shows that having AEO does not speed up your process.

Cheers
Saki

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi

what i have notice from the forum is that they are treating them similar to FSW without any priority i have seen some applicants applied last year in July with AEO but still waiting for a response so this clearly shows that having AEO does not speed up your process.

Cheers
Saki
Having an AEO is actually delaying the process considerably. I have noticed on the forum AEO's across all Visa Offices are not getting even medicals for a long period now. The last AEO to get a Visa was Simon123 from Delhi office & that was in Nov. 2010.
It's a very bad state of affairs for AEO applicants. In fact I would suggest to applicants to avoid an AEO application, especially if your NOC is in the demand list. You will get a Visa much faster without an AEO, atleast 4-5 months lesser time then an AEO applicant.

Y2J

May 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear saki,
I am going to apply under 4152 (social worker).I had BSS(Bachelor of social science) in Economics.
I have 5 years work experience as social worker.
Do you think it is mandatory to have bachelor in social work to apply as social worker?
witing for your reply

AzharMajeed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Uk
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2009
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010
AOR Received.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
30-04-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Dear saki

Thanks for your precious information

regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y2J said:
Dear saki,
I am going to apply under 4152 (social worker).I had BSS(Bachelor of social science) in Economics.
I have 5 years work experience as social worker.
Do you think it is mandatory to have bachelor in social work to apply as social worker?
witing for your reply
I dont think so i have seen people who are applying without any formal degree in that field and getting through, the important is the experience if you have experience and same job duties you should be fine.

Cheers
Saki