*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Hello All,

This is not a threat or misguidance, this only information I got, so I am sharing on this forum.. please reply from CHC:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This application was received at our office on 18Feb10. Since you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and

before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period. However, If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between

February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

[size=10pt]
If someone know about this story please correct me if it is true story.
[/size]

Thanks,

This is correct and its not ND Office london is replying same to their applicants as well.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:
thanks saki for ur response ,,,,,, can u tell from ur experience when my status will change to in process

regards vinod
Vinod i would say check the thread of Post June applicants and see the timelines of those who have applied in London with same timelines as yours, i would say by end of this year Nov/Dec you should alteast get a medical request (Just my opinion)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:
Dear Saki and other respectable Memebers,
A)- After number of requests posted to CHC London for returning back of original academic documents and experience letters, CHC London returned only mine original academic documents. CHC London did not return the following documents:
1- IELTS
2- Police Certificate
3- Professional Experience Letters
I want ask from the members that why CHC London had returned the above along with my original academic documents?

Because they dont return other documents, they only return original transcripts unfortunately.
B)- Secondly before the receipt of 2AOR, my E-case status appeared like this:
"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you. "

Why decision made line appeared in this as they had not sent me any reason of rejection because decision made before medical means rejection.
Is it a system error?

Decision line is an error and believe to be due to change of system from old to new.

C)- After the receipt of 2AOR in March-2010, my E-Case again changed and appeared like this:
"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you”

It changed to this because they have sent your the 2nd AOR and confirmed it in the status that they have received your documetns. Most people including myself got the same status so nothing to worry about.

Dear Qorax or any other member of the forum can elaborate the situation as it will also be informative for all of us

regards
Cheers
Saki

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
This is correct and its not ND Office london is replying same to their applicants as well.

Cheers
Saki

this is true to find this read the following link

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Manila-processing-FSW-Applications-2932885.S.56881932?qid=cdbd6912-e5b0-4318-a920-478a98deb1f4&goback=.gmp_2932885

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Teaspoon said:

this is true to find this read the following link

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Manila-processing-FSW-Applications-2932885.S.56881932?qid=cdbd6912-e5b0-4318-a920-478a98deb1f4&goback=.gmp_2932885
can any boy describe the main theme of this link

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
dear Senior ,

du we need to send Original Marriage Certificate
No just a certified copy and must be in English or French translated

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Saki,

Thank you for your good work.

We got our medical done on 5th January 2011. Our Cost of Landing Fee draft was en-cashed on 26th February. Then we sent updated back-ground information and new police certificates on 22nd March. We are awaiting response from the London office. How long would it take them to finalize?

My son has received offer of admission from U of Toronto for the fall 2011 semester. Should we apply for a student visa for him or should we wait for the immigration process to go through? Please advise

Regards
Rauf

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
thanks for your reply but they mentioned in WEB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

i am applying from Pakistan

Original marriage certificate or "Nikah Nama" issued by an official responsible for
the registration of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and
bearing the Nikah registry seal, along with a certified English or French
translation ,

thankx

Ashtarot

Jun 13, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

This looks a very good place to share experiences.. am new here & would like to thank all the helpful people who highlight such important topics which matter all the interested people in migrating to Canada ...

I filed my application on 14 Nov 2010 to CIO from Dubai; therefore am following London VO.
I received the PER on 7 June 2011 :)

in the email I was informed that my application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

They mentioned too that : This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated November 24th 2011 in the amount of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars

Pls let me know if this what do you mean by (AOR)?

as an applicant after June 26 2010 I sent all the necessary docs ( except Police certificate of course; since it was not necessary at that point - refer to London VO guidelines ) to Sydney CIO- so any body can let me know what is exactly the role of visa office ? any hint about the following procedures & how long roughly we have to wait?

many thanks in advance.

Mark Tailor

Jun 14, 2011
Dear Saki,
I applied (Skilled Worker class, Simplified application form) in January 2007 from Dhaka, no news yet from Singapore visa office. Would you pls tell me when they might ask for the document for the processing?

Regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rauf said:
Hi Saki,

Thank you for your good work.

We got our medical done on 5th January 2011. Our Cost of Landing Fee draft was en-cashed on 26th February. Then we sent updated back-ground information and new police certificates on 22nd March. We are awaiting response from the London office. How long would it take them to finalize?

My son has received offer of admission from U of Toronto for the fall 2011 semester. Should we apply for a student visa for him or should we wait for the immigration process to go through? Please advise

Regards
Rauf
I would suggest to wait for your visas rather than applying for a student visa because he is already on your application and will just make things more complicated.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
thanks for your reply but they mentioned in WEB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

i am applying from Pakistan

Original marriage certificate or "Nikah Nama" issued by an official responsible for
the registration of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and
bearing the Nikah registry seal, along with a certified English or French
translation ,

thankx
If you are applying from Pakistan than YES send original marriage certificate PLUS the translated certified.

Sorry should have asked you if are applying from Pakistan.

Cheers
Saki