+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
thankx Saki for your kind and detail information , really help me to prepare my CV accordingly ,

as i understand Duties is more important then your job title , but as i observe that these category belongs to those who belongs to Consultancy firm and provide Services individually or work such organization ho provide this sort of services ,

but i work in Private Company although i am providing or my work include these duties as i mentioned but you know in private firm you are employee not Consultant or analyst , you perform your duties you can suggest , plan , implements the quality management system , help to find out the Target Market and right advertisement strategies , Conduct Internal Audits ,Develop and implement advertising campaigns , supervise or Head of At least 20 Non-managerial Staff , Prepare Job Description for All staff include Management ,

so do you think this duties can cover 80% of NOC requirement if we polish it accordingly

kindly advice that is big issue at the moment , or is there anyone who can create Cv accordingly

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
thankx Saki for your kind and detail information , really help me to prepare my CV accordingly ,

as i understand Duties is more important then your job title , but as i observe that these category belongs to those who belongs to Consultancy firm and provide Services individually or work such organization ho provide this sort of services ,

but i work in Private Company although i am providing or my work include these duties as i mentioned but you know in private firm you are employee not Consultant or analyst , you perform your duties you can suggest , plan , implements the quality management system , help to find out the Target Market and right advertisement strategies , Conduct Internal Audits ,Develop and implement advertising campaigns , supervise or Head of At least 20 Non-managerial Staff , Prepare Job Description for All staff include Management ,

so do you think this duties can cover 80% of NOC requirement if we polish it accordingly

kindly advice that is big issue at the moment , or is there anyone who can create Cv accordingly
Hi

I am not from this NOC so cant guide you much but what i can tell you is that being private does not matter as long as those job duties are done by you. I would suggest you to check with others who have applied in the same NOC, it is recommended that 80% should match if not 100% to be eligible to apply under that NOC.

Cheers
Saki

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
Thanks Saki ,

is there anyone who applied in 1122 category pls share your experience ,

i need some tips to build my Cv and covering Letter

thanks

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Saki!!!

Thanks

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Every one!

We sent our stage 1 documents on March 22, 2011. When should we expect to hear for stage 2?

Regards

Rauf

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
Thanks Saki ,

is there anyone who applied in 1122 category pls share your experience ,

i need some tips to build my Cv and covering Letter

thanks
HI,

Make a new thread in the forum for 1122 and you will get response or else just put your question on the post june 26 thread and someone will definetly reply, i dont know anyone personally.

Cheers
Saki

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@ Rauf,
Hopefully Soon.

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks Loolo!

Let us hope soon is soon enough

Rauf

Aug 27, 2010
Status / Client ID number

Brother Saki,

I need your help here.

I applied for FSW under NOC 1122 from Dubai in September 2010 with complete documents to the CIO.
After the submission, I never got any confirmation of receipt via e-mail or post.

It has been 10 months since I applied and therefore I would like to find out the status / client ID number
so that I can determine further course of action as I have not received much of assistance from my consultant.

I have recently emailed FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca for a query for which I got an autoreply stating it
would firstly, take 20 days to get a reply and secondly they will consider to be reply because of the privacy policy and that
I have appointed my a consultancy as my rep.

Then I tried calling this number 0018882422100 to speak to a human and determine my status or the client ID number,
but without success - it does not go through. The machine says it has got to do with a 3 digit number or so.

I would be grateful if you would give me assistance regarding my situation as I have given my original documents there!

Looking forward to your quick feedback.

Wildernessfarout

Other family members applied: Spouse & Daughter

SZaman

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Nov'10
AOR Received.
22nd Feb'11
Med's Request
20th July'11
Med's Done....
10th Sep'11
Passport Req..
25th Sep'11
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Most probably April'12
Hi Saki,

I am a new member of this forum. I read ur posts and think that u may help me with my queries. I have applied for Canadian visa under the skilled worker immigration. My NOC is social worker (4152).

My application has reached in CHC on 10th nov,2010.
I have got my 1st AOR on 22nd Feb,2011.
In march I have sent my marriage pepers and they notify me about the receipt.
Now my e-status is showing "RBVO". Its been more than 120 days since i receive the AOR.
I just wanted to know how long it will take to process my file.

It will be a great help if u can advice me on this.

Best regards,
Zaman

mnyasin

Star Member
Jan 16, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney nv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
11 june 2011
dear friends i have applied for noc 1122, through fedex but my documents in MIRABEL, PQ from Jun 30, 2011
i am still waiting for delivery confirmation,pls tell me how much time they will take to deliver
thanks
mnyasin

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Status / Client ID number

Wildernessfarout said:
Brother Saki,

I need your help here.

I applied for FSW under NOC 1122 from Dubai in September 2010 with complete documents to the CIO.
After the submission, I never got any confirmation of receipt via e-mail or post.

It has been 10 months since I applied and therefore I would like to find out the status / client ID number
so that I can determine further course of action as I have not received much of assistance from my consultant.

I have recently emailed FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca for a query for which I got an autoreply stating it
would firstly, take 20 days to get a reply and secondly they will consider to be reply because of the privacy policy and that
I have appointed my a consultancy as my rep.

Then I tried calling this number 0018882422100 to speak to a human and determine my status or the client ID number,
but without success - it does not go through. The machine says it has got to do with a 3 digit number or so.

I would be grateful if you would give me assistance regarding my situation as I have given my original documents there!

Looking forward to your quick feedback.

Wildernessfarout

Other family members applied: Spouse & Daughter
Hi

10 months are very very long time you should have got a response within 3 months , did you check in post june 26 thread if there is any other applicant with same situation. Did you send the docs at the correct address and do you have a proof that it was delivered ?
Try calling on this number 16139444000 and then select options in this sequence 1...2...1...2....1

You would be placed in queue and after 5-10 minutes, your call would be attended by someone. The person would ask for client id. Since you don't have it, provide your name and DoB and then ask for your status & client id.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SZaman said:
Hi Saki,

I am a new member of this forum. I read ur posts and think that u may help me with my queries. I have applied for Canadian visa under the skilled worker immigration. My NOC is social worker (4152).

My application has reached in CHC on 10th nov,2010.
I have got my 1st AOR on 22nd Feb,2011.
In march I have sent my marriage pepers and they notify me about the receipt.
Now my e-status is showing "RBVO". Its been more than 120 days since i receive the AOR.
I just wanted to know how long it will take to process my file.

It will be a great help if u can advice me on this.

Best regards,
Zaman
Hi

No guarantees but should get a medical request before the end of this year!
Just my opinion

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnyasin said:
dear friends i have applied for noc 1122, through fedex but my documents in MIRABEL, PQ from Jun 30, 2011
i am still waiting for delivery confirmation,pls tell me how much time they will take to deliver
thanks
mnyasin

Check with the Fedex no one can tell you how much time it will take,
by which way did you send it the FAST way with 2-3 business days or just normal which could take 7-10 days,

Check with Fedex

Cheers
Saki