+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
My timeline :

- Stream : French-speaking recent international graduates from a Canadian institution
- 1 principal applicant with 1 inland dependant (common law partner)
- Submitted : October 28 2021 9pm
- AOR : Jan 28 2022
- Medical passed : Jan 28 2022 (new medical dated July 2021)
- Biometrics linked : Jan 28 2022 (old biometrics dated 2019)
- GU1 : March 22 2022
- GU 2 : March 23 2022
- No ADR
- Approval letter and portal request : June 09 2022

Good luck everyone !

chinaman888

Mar 12, 2022
hello folks, I'm finally reaching the end of my PR journey. This community is an inspiration and I wanna share my timeline and I hope this helps others to ease their anxiety

IG stream English - 2021 May 7th 3:47am - submitted

2022 March 11th - AOR and BIL, medical already passed when linked

2022 May 16th - ADR Request for:
- Schedule A
- Official Transcripts
- Official Diploma

Submission Deadline - 7 days

2022 May 18th - 1st ADR documents submission

- Submitted Schedule A with updated addresses and timeline with no gap in between, attached a letter of explanation as there was no enough space in the form to fill out all my previous job/address changes.

- Submitted unofficial transcripts with no diploma because I lost my paper docs during a move. At the time I already requested replacement documents from my college and I attached an explanation letter with a request to extend my submission deadline, I also included screenshots of the email communication between me and my college

2022 May 19th - Received ADR for Official Transcripts & Diploma again with submission deadline extended for an additional 14 days

2022 May 25th - Finally received my replacement transcripts (electronics) and diploma (scan) from my college and submitted them on the same day.

2022 May 26th - Additional documents under review

Next,
.......2 GUs but I was not sure what days as I was not checking it every day, basically it changed from account profile updated to submitted, back to profile updated and then back to submitted again.

2022 Jun 09th - PR confirmation and Portal Request

In summary it took them roughly 2 weeks to process the ADR documents, which seems to be very consistent with the average of this forum from what I read so far.

The PR confirmation letter was sent to my Email. Everything on my IRCC account profile is still the same.

I wish you all the best in your journey of becoming Canadian and forging your path in this great country.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How much time ircc takes to approve medical?
It's difficult to say with certainty because this message is currently posted on the GC Key account log in page:

"Depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status.

• If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
  • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account."
Because they asked for my medical to be completed within 30 days, I completed it in under a week & then submitted the medical fee receipt & the e-Medical form provided by the doctor to IRCC via webform, with the added comment that I was submitting proof that I did my part and that the medical was at least completed within the required 30 days, because I was unsure how long the "backlog" is on the IRCC side. I don't need to submit this via webform but I am trying to keep EVERYTHING as clean & simple as possible for the agents, now that they are actually processing my application.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
hello folks, I'm finally reaching the end of my PR journey. This community is an inspiration and I wanna share my timeline and I hope this helps others to ease their anxiety

IG stream English - 2021 May 7th 3:47am - submitted

2022 March 11th - AOR and BIL, medical already passed when linked

2022 May 16th - ADR Request for:
- Schedule A
- Official Transcripts
- Official Diploma

Submission Deadline - 7 days

2022 May 18th - 1st ADR documents submission

- Submitted Schedule A with updated addresses and timeline with no gap in between, attached a letter of explanation as there was no enough space in the form to fill out all my previous job/address changes.

- Submitted unofficial transcripts with no diploma because I lost my paper docs during a move. At the time I already requested replacement documents from my college and I attached an explanation letter with a request to extend my submission deadline, I also included screenshots of the email communication between me and my college

2022 May 19th - Received ADR for Official Transcripts & Diploma again with submission deadline extended for an additional 14 days

2022 May 25th - Finally received my replacement transcripts (electronics) and diploma (scan) from my college and submitted them on the same day.

2022 May 26th - Additional documents under review

Next,
.......2 GUs but I was not sure what days as I was not checking it every day, basically it changed from account profile updated to submitted, back to profile updated and then back to submitted again.

2022 Jun 09th - PR confirmation and Portal Request

In summary it took them roughly 2 weeks to process the ADR documents, which seems to be very consistent with the average of this forum from what I read so far.

The PR confirmation letter was sent to my Email. Everything on my IRCC account profile is still the same.

I wish you all the best in your journey of becoming Canadian and forging your path in this great country.
Thank you for sharing this information:)
And congratulations!

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I feel sad for us. Hmm i wish u get pr soon since u waited long i believe more than 5 years
As far as I know, most of the EE CEC files in 2020 have been processed. The backlog for EE is mostly PNP and FSW applications (I might be wrong). In this case, if you got a skilled job after graduation, you probably would have been qualified for EE CEC. Still, I understand there are a lot of indicators/ factors that could affect one's eligibility. I'm not trying to say who waits longer and who doesn't. Just trying to be positve.

I totally agree it's been an unusual long process!!

Reactions: maxiie

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
As far as I know, most of the EE CEC files in 2020 have been processed. The backlog for EE is mostly PNP and FSW applications (I might be wrong). In this case, if you got a skilled job after graduation, you probably would have been qualified for EE CEC. Still, I understand there are a lot of indicators/ factors that could affect one's eligibility. I'm not trying to say who waits longer and who doesn't. Just trying to be positve.

I totally agree it's been an unusual long process!!
I wish they clear all tr to pr by this year..

Reactions: maxiie and modmaxbc

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I wish they clear all tr to pr by this year..
I hear you. When this program came out, a lot of people were worried that they would be refused because of some errors on the forms, but it turned out that they request for ADR(s). It's slightly better than CEC. If you made any mistake, your application would be canceled right away.

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

I reached out to my MP and this is the feedback I received:

• The application was received on May 6th of 2021
  • It is being processed at the Whitehorse office
  • Eligibility is in progress
  • Criminality has not been started
  • Security has not been started - Security checks are done by third-party organizations, so no timelines can be provided by IRCC, as they are not they do not conduct these assessment for security.
  • The agent informed me that there was a withdrawal request on the application. IRCC cannot withdraw the application until they receive a signed letter from the you, they informed me that they have requested this and not yet received it.
However, I cancelled my application withdrawal request and submitted the letter on the same day (25th May).

I'll keep you posted on how the application goes.

Reactions: modmaxbc

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
TR TO PR PATHWAY (non-essential worker)
Applied on July 14, 2021 at 12:14 am Vancouver time.
Temporary file number received on March 15, 2022. NO aor yet. Nothing yet.
waiting for AOR as I have my common law partner’s document ready. I have to add my common law partner in existing PR to PR application.
Any hopes after getting temporary file numbers how much is expected time to get permanent file number or AOR?

Hishow

Jul 13, 2017
I can understand you forgetting to mention about 1 visa refusal but forgetting to mention 3 of those? I am with officer on this one. Moreover he didn’t straight away reject your application but gave you a chance. He was a nice officer
I got your point but I seriously don’t know it’s required to state it in my document

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie