N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
dior12 said:
Someone who applied under QSW-PEQ (july 5th) and was in process since the end of november got PPR yesterday. So it's getting there.
not bad, i hope our one will come too

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know its not the same province but it seems that there are several people from several provinces that have in process since then so that's why i mentioned.

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
shifat said:
sorry man, frustration is all way around. Did not look properly.
k man, me too, waiting since 15 days no PPR yet..

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
No updates for me this week... :(

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Yogesh85 said:
k man, me too, waiting since 15 days no PPR yet..

Your one still in good shape as DM is done on your file but our one is......................................

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
shifat said:
Your one still in good shape as DM is done on your file but our one is......................................
I was about to have GCMS thru my cousin who is in Canada. but it says

Note: If you are submitting a request under the Privacy Act for information belonging to someone else, the individual to whom the information belongs must also be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada.

I am in usa.. does that mean I cannot order GCMS notes.

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skMarch31 said:
I was about to have GCMS thru my cousin who is in Canada. but it says

Note: If you are submitting a request under the Privacy Act for information belonging to someone else, the individual to whom the information belongs must also be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada.

I am in usa.. does that mean I cannot order GCMS notes.
Honestly GCMS notes are nice but it's not very useful and you can't really determine much from them. Especially since you get them one month late.

Sinp

Mar 17, 2014
Well I guess for those who filed in early July and late June and haven't got their PPR's should go ahead and contact local MP, one of my friend filed in late June and didn't got the ppr and when she saw that applicants filed on Aug and Sep are getting PPR's she contacted the local MP's office and told them her situation, and the local office dug out some info by contacting her visa officer in ottawa and the officer told the MP's office that she is gonna get her ppr by Thursday (16th April). She went to the MP's office last Monday her ecas that time was "In process", the next day it changed to "decision made" and two days after she got her ppr. She waited months for her ppr, but after talking to the mp her pr process was completed in less than two days!!! Contacting the mp does not expedite your process but you will at least know when you will get your ppr.

Good luck mates !!!

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinp said:
Well I guess for those who filed in early July and late June and haven't got their PPR's should go ahead and contact local MP, one of my friend filed in late June and didn't got the ppr and when she saw that applicants filed on Aug and Sep are getting PPR's she contacted the local MP's office and told them her situation, and the local office dug out some info by contacting her visa officer in ottawa and the officer told the MP's office that she is gonna get her ppr by Thursday (16th April). She went to the MP's office last Monday her ecas that time was "In process", the next day it changed to "decision made" and two days after she got her ppr. She waited months for her ppr, but after talking to the mp her pr process was completed in less than two days!!! Contacting the mp does not expedite your process but you will at least know when you will get your ppr.

Good luck mates !!!
Some MPs won't intervene since the delay listed on the CIC is around 17-20 months, but I'll consider it if i don't hear anything back in the next 2 weeks.

Sinp

Mar 17, 2014
I know about the processing times, but thing here is about playing fair game. How come applicants filed in Aug and late sep are getting their PPR's and applicants who filed in late June and the whole month of July are still waiting....Mp will consider if you explain them your situation

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Sinp said:

Good luck mates !!!
That's true. Processing is unfair now a days. Hundreds of example are around. I applied in July 2013 and medical done in Oct and till date my application is not in process. Ecas says just application received. :( :( :( I mailed CIC and no reply from them yet. I mailed them 25 days ago.
What's going on there?????

My three friends who applied after me got DM last Friday. Really pissed off from their strategy.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Sinp said:
Best guess the visa officer who was in charge of processing the July application is DEAD !!!!
Hi Sorry to bother you, I am not clear about the MP. Are you talking about the local Member of the Parliament. IF you kindly clarify that would be great.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Sinp said:
Best guess the visa officer who was in charge of processing the July application is DEAD !!!!
I guess majority of files from June and July are transferred to Ottawa and officers are very lazy there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NS officers takes only 20 days to change status from in process to decision made whereas Ottawa officers takes 4-5 months or even more.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
vish549 said:
I guess majority of files from June and July are transferred to Ottawa and officers are very lazy there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NS officers takes only 20 days to change status from in process to decision made whereas Ottawa officers takes 4-5 months or even more.
There is no way to even complain against them. They hold the power so they r all in all.