24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
miniludex3 said:
I've ordered the GCSM note a week ago but I heard it takes longer for the notes to be sent to me now.

AOR is March 2016 and they acknowledged the document is complete and I'm in queue. eCas change to in process on March 17 then nothing after...

in the past GCMS notes were issued within a week or two, since CIC is just charging $5 per request, its demand has increased, therefore it's taking about 45 days.

One of the CIC's call center agent told me that it would take 11 months (it's CIC target time frame) this is off-records info. in majority of the cases it is taking six to eight months to get sponsorship approval.

our friend ksenya is tracking the dates, you can find tracking sheet in this forum, refer to column # 6 and column #8, difference would be about 8 months, so if there are no issues with your file you should get approval in the month of Sep 2016 or Oct 2016.

most likely you will get GCMS notes and your approval almost same time

With regards

foeyshell

Jun 8, 2016
kcdasoju said:
in the past GCMS notes were issued within a week or two, since CIC is just charging $5 per request, its demand has increased, therefore it's taking about 45 days.

One of the CIC's call center agent told me that it would take 11 months (it's CIC target time frame) this is off-records info. in majority of the cases it is taking six to eight months to get sponsorship approval.

our friend ksenya is tracking the dates, you can find tracking sheet in this forum, refer to column # 6 and column #8, difference would be about 8 months, so if there are no issues with your file you should get approval in the month of Sep 2016 or Oct 2016.

most likely you will get GCMS notes and your approval almost same time

With regards

According to my experience, GCMS I ordered in May took about 1 month. (30-31 days), which is exactly what was illustrated in the email I received after ordering GCMS note.
---- After you order GCMS, the website should tell you an estimated time. And the time is fairy accurate.)

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
ksenya said:
Finally! we got medical for our parents!!
hi Ksenya

i got couple of questions

a. did you receive both Police Clearance Certificate and Medical Test?

or

b. you received just Medical Test?

c. Did they mail this request via eMail or Hard Copy via Postal Service

c. did they mail this to the Sponsor in canada (you) or did they mail this to the Principal Applicant (PA) i.e. your parents in Ukraine

Hopefully next month would be my turn, as i am one month behind you?

With regards

Dasoju

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
kcdasoju said:
hi Ksenya

or

c. did they mail this to the Sponsor in canada (you) or did they mail this to the Principal Applicant (PA) i.e. your parents in Ukraine

With regards

Dasoju

Just sharing my experience.

After sponsorship approval all correspondence goes to principal applicant not to sponsor any more. If principal applicant has opted in for email correspondence by providing email address all communication is done through email otherwise by mail.

Regarding PCC that should have been submitted with additional document requested back in July-Aug 2015. Remember every time you wait for there correspondence for additional document that add up 3-4 months in processing.

When CIC asked additional documents they did ask for PCC for all countries where the applicants have lived more then six month. That letter should fulfill the requirement for police station to process the PCC.

In my case I provided PCC in August-2015 along with additional documents. After the medical done in May-2016 LVO asked additional documents through email (attested copies to proof of relationship between sponsor person and application by providing sponsor educational documents and Marriage certificate showing applicant as parent), even the birth certificate was provided with original application. Those additional documents were provided in the Month of May-2016. This correspondence added another 3-4 months in processing. Now they are doing the background check.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
nawabheer said:
Hi,

My file was sent to Ottawa on 23 June 2016.Nothing thereafter.Please amend the sheet.
Heer
may be in a week or two weeks you might get your Medical and PCC, your approval date is 10 days behind Ksenya's approval date

With regards

Dasoju

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello All,

I got GCMS again. (I have read some one here saying you have to pay $5 for GCMS . It is not correct. I have ordered two time for free. As far as i know if it is for your self it is free. If for some one else it is $5 fee. Any how)

Notes are following

FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
SPR Correspond Lang: English
CSC Date:
If ineligible: Discontinue
Misrepresentation:
Family Size: 6
SA's met for: 1

When i had applied we were 6 person. My father passed away and i have submitted his death certificate. CIC also cancelled my father's application and replaced my mother as principal applicant. Also assigned new file number. Still it says Family size 6.

Any idea why it is like that? and also what is the meaning for "SA's met for: 1"

Also few pages are blank and says " Pages 16 to / xx are Withheld pursuant to section 26" any idea what is that and why this information is hidden from me. Anybody got the same ?

Thanks

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:
hi Ksenya

or

With regards

Dasoju
We receive both Police Clearance Certificate and Medical Test by email to me.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
ksenya said:
We receive both Police Clearance Certificate and Medical Test by email to me.
thank you very much and Appreciate your help

With regards

Dasoju

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
ksenya said:
Finally! we got medical for our parents!!

Congrats! Ksenya!!.. Mine was approved a day after yours !! Still no News!!! Did you become representative for them or not ?? I am wondering as You received an email and not them ??? Please help out...

Thank you and much appreciate your efforts..

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hirak24 said:
Congrats! Ksenya!!.. Mine was approved a day after yours !! Still no News!!! Did you become representative for them or not ?? I am wondering as You received an email and not them ??? Please help out...

Thank you and much appreciate your efforts..
Because I put my email in all applications. No, I'm not their representative

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Dear Friends

Can you please share CPC - Ottawa email address,

My file was transferred to Ottawa, i think it would take some time to receive PCC request.

i was trying to apply for PCC in Hyderabad / India, but my request was rejected because i did not have official PCC request

Therefore i am trying to get a letter requesting for PCC

Could you please help me

With regards

Dasoju

preet123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/ july/2011
Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
i got email from cic, my parent sponsorship file approved in canada and they send file to new delhi .i got email from new delhi for additional docs - police clearance , landing fee bill and form 5669 .collecting it , send them soon . I have one question -
(1) would they need income verification again ? i applied in 2011
any help will be appreciated

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
preet123 said:
i got email from cic, my parent sponsorship file approved in canada and they send file to new delhi .i got email from new delhi for additional docs - police clearance , landing fee bill and form 5669 .collecting it , send them soon . I have one question -
(1) would they need income verification again ? i applied in 2011
any help will be appreciated
did you submit additional documentation in 2015 in Canada to CPC-M.

i have applied in Sep 2011, in Oct 2015 CPC-M has requested for additional documentation at that time we have submitted all the documentation requested at that time, and they include Background Declaration (IMM 5669), Landing fee, Option C print out,

so question to you would be did you submit Additional documents in 2015 and did you submit Option C at that time?

Option C Print out is from CRA about your income

With regards