FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
CIC's website is now officially showing
==============
Parents or grandparents

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Working on applications received in January 2014[/size][/size]?
Visit Canada sooner with a Super Visa!

View your application status online

If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC.
================

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

I don't know how this can happen :(

very sad
:(

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
CIC's website is now officially showing
==============
Parents or grandparents

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Working on applications received in January 2014[/size][/size]?
Visit Canada sooner with a Super Visa!

View your application status online

If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC.
================

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

I don't know how this can happen :(

very sad
:(
in my point of view we should be glad that most of us have cleared First stage of the processes (i.e. received Approval notice), because in 2015 - 2016 our files started moving, as per the tracking sheet most of us got request for additional documents in year 2015, and in 2016 they have started receiving approvals.

This indicates that CIC has completed reviewing all the files prior to Nov 2011 (Please Note there was a freeze in year 2012 and 2013)

Technically they are correct too but not ethically (sending communication via email), based on their note "If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC".

unfortunately we are working people who were born in 1930 and after, at that time we do not have strong documentation in third world countries
(date of birth, marriage and education certificates), in addition health of these folks are in downward trend.

Once we get to Second Stage, we have much larger problem for example our friend TEL indicated creatinine test, this test indicates the status of multi organs of our body,

in my case i am much worried about my parents medical test

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
in my case in haven't yet received PCC request yet.

Since i was visiting my Parents in Hyderabad / India, i thought to apply for my parents PCC in advance, so i have used the letter that was mailed to us at the time of request for additional documents in 2015, this document advises to start working on PCC, therefore i have completed all the paperwork on line and took my parents to their office. but they have denied to start processing, they have asked for letter from CIC asking for PCC

Just curious to know if any one else faced similar problem

With regards

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
kcdasoju said:
in my point of view we should be glad that most of us have cleared First stage of the processes (i.e. received Approval notice), because in 2015 - 2016 our files started moving, as per the tracking sheet most of us got request for additional documents in year 2015, and in 2016 they have started receiving approvals.

This indicates that CIC has completed reviewing all the files prior to Nov 2011 (Please Note there was a freeze in year 2012 and 2013)

Technically they are correct too but not ethically (sending communication via email), based on their note "If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC".

unfortunately we are working people who were born in 1930 and after, at that time we do not have strong documentation in third world countries
(date of birth, marriage and education certificates), in addition health of these folks are in downward trend.

Once we get to Second Stage, we have much larger problem for example our friend TEL indicated creatinine test, this test indicates the status of multi organs of our body,

in my case i am much worried about my parents medical test
I don't know if they are technically correct because applications are still waiting (more than 6 years) from CIC side just to check sponsor's eligibility. CIC is NOT asking any document since 1 and 1/12 years. Then what is they are doing.

I agree CIC may be contacting other departments (agencies) to find/check more about applicants. But if it is taking time, why we should suffer. CIC may have asked us to supply the same check/documents well ahead of time.

anyhow, thank you very much for the information. :)

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
kcdasoju Question for you... so still you haven't submitted the PCC to Cic yet? I also didn't submit with additional document request last year but before my PCC expires I sent a copy through web form. I don't know whether I should keep ready with a new PCC since old one is expired. Do you think they will request for PCX with medical?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Markwaiting123 said:
kcdasoju Question for you... so still you haven't submitted the PCC to Cic yet? I also didn't submit with additional document request last year but before my PCC expires I sent a copy through web form. I don't know whether I should keep ready with a new PCC since old one is expired. Do you think they will request for PCX with medical?
what i am stating, in specific to my situation.

in Hyderabad / India, in order to apply for PCC, we need to provide a reason for requesting for PCC, and it should be from Visa office (in my case its CIC)

Therefore i have submitted the letter that we have received requesting for additional documentation (in that document there is one section talking about PCC). Police department has rejected it in India. looks like they know the processes and time line too. they have indicted that CIC will be sending a PCC and medical request and they asked to provide them that letter.

in addition they have indicted PCC is only valid for 6 months only, their time line for issue of PCC is 7 business days from date of applying, therefore they have rejected my request for PCC, i will have to wait for my official letter requesting for PCC

in your case, most likely you will have to apply for a new PCC, that is what i have observed on this forum

preet123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/ july/2011
Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
My file is transfer to new Delhi .i have some question regards new Delhi office.
(1) Are new Delhi officer look into my income again ?
(2) I have one dependent child in my file , he was 17 when i apply , they will going to look at his school certificates ?
Any advice to help me in this situation.

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Finally wait over. Sorry to reply late as its busy summer. After so many up and downs finally parents landed and become PR after long wait. Dad come from India and mom was here so her passport sent to Ottawa and rec on Monday and today by road crossborder Peach Arch and she get landed. Dad came 2 weeks ago as he is the Principal and landed at YVR intl. Airport. Here is time lines as i kow everyone wondering

File apply Nov 2010
Addtional docs req. Apr 2015
Sponsership approval Feb 2016
File trnsfer to Ottawa
Medical rec June 2016
Done June 2016
Ppr req rec July 2016
Sent July 2016 ( Dad sent passport in India rec in a week and mom passport sent Ottawa rec after 2 weeks.)
Dad landed YVR Aug 2016 week 2nd
Mom today at peach arch border.

By road its simple process and we get free in 30 mins as Landing process completed in 10 mins but 20 mins spent on the list of good form we mentioned them and they took photocopy and verify then stamped. All ok and Best of Luck to all.
Note: dont loose hope as CIC is doing faster process now since new govt came and thanks to my MP who helped me so much.

miniludex3

Aug 9, 2016
2011 July applicant here. No I haven't received any approval yet. My MP is liberal, guess they just ball kicking me and give me useless info. Anyone has Conservative MP? I would like to join the protest.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
miniludex3 said:
2011 July applicant here. No I haven't received any approval yet. My MP is liberal, guess they just ball kicking me and give me useless info. Anyone has Conservative MP? I would like to join the protest.
Technically your case should have been approved by this time.

did you submit additional documentation?

you should request for GCSM notes?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
miniludex3 said:
My MP is Liberal too. I also like to join protest. I don't think Conservative MP can help. Because the whole mess is created from Conservative government.

I am not sure who can help . I believe some one from these forums was going to meet MP in Alberta/Vancouver

foeyshell

Jun 8, 2016
Team, I've received Passport request. My worries and wait is almost over. I wish everybody here, who has the same worrisome and waiting for CIC response, will have good news soon.
Also thanks people who maintain the progress spreadsheet and give us hope and status update.

Thanks all.

Side note: to those who still haven't received approval. I highly recommend you order GCMS notes. I never received approval letter. I was so worried and seeing people who are getting their approval letter, medical requests one by one. After ordering GCMS notes, I knew my app is approved long time ago. So I guess CIC missed the communication and even the GCMS note indicates that Email is not sent.
So I called CIC and ask for the update, call center agent is not able to figure out and created a case for me. Since then, my application went through much quicker than before.

So, order your GCMS notes, call CIC agent and ask questions, and see if they can create a case for you.

Thank you and wish all well!

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated! Congratulation!

Guys, please check my signature and let me know if I miss somebody's updates.

miniludex3

Aug 9, 2016
kcdasoju said:
Technically your case should have been approved by this time.

did you submit additional documentation?

you should request for GCSM notes?
I've ordered the GCSM note a week ago but I heard it takes longer for the notes to be sent to me now.

AOR is March 2016 and they acknowledged the document is complete and I'm in queue. eCas change to in process on March 17 then nothing after...