1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyavig said:
Do you really think that I would joke about something like this????
Don't you think it's heartbreaking to receive an email like this??
This was the second time I sent in my application as well . Last yr on 28th and this year on 8th. And the minute I got a response to my mail I thought of updating you guys here.
I don't know how to explain how others who's applications reached later cc/bd were charged ...Im just informing you what the CIC replied to my query
I think we still doubt jason123's claim. Jason, if you really r thr, please explain. I too have sent an email to CIC. Now waiting for my mail too, and the end of wait. Sad :(......Hey Priya, Can you please PM me which consultant did you go for. Just want to see if it is the same as mine. I am goin to get to my agency now as they r responsible for the delay. My app was way complete by mid June, but the agency sent it much later. 2 yrs wait...another year will be too much...sigh

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Priya... so sorry to see this for you... like someone mentioned, CIC need to get their act straight... learn from their mistakes and not keep people waiting like this... it was too bad....
but last year they didnt mess up so much i think.. or this time they really received a lot of applications since july 1st! Then they are totally understaffed.... I remember earlier on the forum someone had mentioned they know their consultant has sent 100s from India for 1122... no idea guys.... but this was something totally unexpected!!

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
SmGrGe said:
Priya... so sorry to see this for you... like someone mentioned, CIC need to get their act straight... learn from their mistakes and not keep people waiting like this... it was too bad....
but last year they didnt mess up so much i think.. or this time they really received a lot of applications since july 1st! Then they are totally understaffed.... I remember earlier on the forum someone had mentioned they know their consultant has sent 100s from India for 1122... no idea guys.... but this was something totally unexpected!!
They knew a lot of people will send their applications. They should have had people to review those documents asap. I am very dissapointed but we will have to wait to another person's answer.

I have seen they take 11 days in answering our emails... I will know something at the beginning of next week.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
hi guys, got a devastating email from CIO.

they said that my application is being returned as the cap had already been reached.

my application was received on 12th July.

my consultant totally screwed this up. she had the application ready since Nov 2010 and still sent it late. she sent it only on 8th July. she missed it last year too.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
priyavig said:
Do you really think that I would joke about something like this????
Don't you think it's heartbreaking to receive an email like this??
This was the second time I sent in my application as well . Last yr on 28th and this year on 8th. And the minute I got a response to my mail I thought of updating you guys here.
I don't know how to explain how others who's applications reached later cc/bd were charged ...Im just informing you what the CIC replied to my query

I still have fears in my doubt as www.cic.gc.ca is always my best source of information and I strongly believe that their 1st update was not misleading cos prior to july 18th,applicants do send their application to CIO by directly attentioning their NOC's on the envelop in order of their prefrence.

Early this year,my application was received on 30th March and when I was given a temporary file number it was written boldly that my application was received on 30th.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
momad said:

they said that my application is being returned as the cap had already been reached.

my consultant totally screwed this up. she had the application ready since Nov 2010 and still sent it late. she sent it only on 8th July. she missed it last year too.

So the wait is ended now.. Guys last year, it was my consultant who submit my application late and this time it is my fault. Anyway, I will try again in the near future and keep trying until success.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momad said:

So this is it...cap reached...oooooh my goooood....I don't know what to say

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
COOLIZIM said:
guys, I don't know what kind of a dreamland we are looking for in that country,and what's happening now a good proof that these people in cic they don't have any scence of respect or appreciation of all these efforts we put in our applications preparation...all I want is to get the passport for my kids for a better education and I will get back home... Backlog of 45 days this is unbelievable
Don't worry too much. This is life. All is not lost, still there are options.. In my opinion, Canada is the only place where we can live without facing discrimination. It is the best place for our families and kids. Please don't give up!!!!

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
tonakis said:
This is also very hard to believe. Last year my apps reached CIC 4 days after they updated the numbers and posted that the cap is reached and EVEN then they delayd my apps with THREE months and when I finally get the package back it was open and it seems like all files were checked and reviwed!!! And I repeat once again - last year my apps reached 4 days after official closing for this NOC and they were fully reviewed!! So I am starting to seriously doubt in the postings in this forum!! Lots of the posts just have no sence.
Sorry, but I don't fully understand this. Your application has been reviewed after NOC cap reached, yet it was returned back to you? Why would they review it or even open the envelop if the cap has reached? :-X

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
ultra99 said:
Sorry, but I don't fully understand this. Your application has been reviewed after NOC cap reached, yet it was returned back to you? Why would they review it or even open the envelop if the cap has reached? :-X
Absolutely no idea about that. If anyone has a guess, go ahead and share it here with us.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
Well, same thing happened to me last year. They opened my envelope even the cap was reached. They even opened university sealed envelope. They ticked every paragraph on checklist's. I don't understand.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Let me throw a guess.

Maybe they check the application even if the cap reached just in case any application within the cap for some reason didn't get 67+ points, CC not charged, etc. So they have backup applications to fill the gap.

Reasonable explanation? :p

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
Let me throw a guess.

Maybe they check the application even if the cap reached just in case any application within the cap for some reason didn't get 67+ points, CC not charged, etc. So they have backup applications to fill the gap.

Reasonable explanation? :p
Yea, maybe that's the reason. I don't see why else would they do that.

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ALL conclusions on one reported mail is crap.Guys come on ...Even if you check the grammar of that senstence it sounds all hollow to me."was s delivered on 30 August"..How come???....Today is 30th.I absolutely doubt this and will only believe if in next two weeks no BD/CD charged for post 8th July application.