Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
Earlier in the thread I joked about possibly ending up as applicant number 500. If the recent posts about rejection notices are true, I might have, in fact, been the last one to be taken in for 1122.

But I am hoping I am wrong. There are a couple of good people in this forum who deserve a chance. So, good luck to you guys. I hope we all make it.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Now see what I am telling you is correct. The first step after receiving file they put each file with EXXXXXXXXX number so that they can identified the file. Than they do all scanning and checking application forms. Each file is alloted EXXXXXXXXX number than after final check they genrate file number which start with BXXXXXXXXX. That means your all documnets, forms and CC/DD is correct.
BUT REMEMBER ONE THING FIRST STEP IS RECEIVING FILE AND CHECKING FORMS. B'COZ YOUR FORM TELL EACH AND EVERY THING ABOUT YOUR POINTS AND IF IT IS CORRECT THEN IT WILL GO TO NEXT STEP.
It's not caps reached matter with priyavig, I think It's shortage of documents or incorrect details which are not linking between form detail and documents at second stage , when all documents are scanned.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Now see what I am telling you is correct. The first step after receiving file they put each file with EXXXXXXXXX number so that they can identified the file. Than they do all scanning and checking application forms. Each file is alloted EXXXXXXXXX number than after final check they genrate file number which start with BXXXXXXXXX. That means your all documnets, forms and CC/DD is correct.
BUT REMEMBER ONE THING FIRST STEP IS RECEIVING FILE AND CHECKING FORMS. B'COZ YOUR FORM TELL EACH AND EVERY THING ABOUT YOUR POINTS AND IF IT IS CORRECT THEN IT WILL GO TO NEXT STEP.
It's not caps reached matter with priyavig, I think It's shortage of documents or incorrect details which are not linking between form detail and documents at second stage , when all documents are scanned.
Hi Gladiusraj,

No two people can receive the same e-mail, one whose file was received on 8th (priyavig) and the other on 12th (momad). And the CIC ppl not charging any CCs after 8th is alarming. Though most of us have sent an email, we too r wating for the response. But there is every possibility that the quota has finished on 8th itself, bcoz there r only a few percent of ppl who r from this forum. Last year it was 8% for NOC 1122. There were 400+ app out of 13000 from the forum. Now you can calculate the percentage.

Moreover, CIC receives file from all over the world, and 500 can be an easy number to reach within 4 days, just because most of us were ready with our files much b4 they announced this year's cap. So those who intelligently sent theirs much earlier came under the cap.

Another year's wait will be too long... :(

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
gladiusraj said:

quite possible:

an earlier application of mine in 2009 under old system was rejected (again consultant goofed up) documents were returned with a B series number. unless they changed classification system, i think "B" does not mean that application is necessarily through. another friend of mine who did get through in 2008 also had a "B" number.

guess only thing we know for sure now is CIO informs on Website that cap reached as of 23rd Aug.

personal email response says we fall out of the cap. this seems to be the case for Post 8th July applications.

so official cap date 23rd August...... not so official cap date 9th July

probable reasons will be known a 100% after we receive our packs back until then post July 8th applicants still have a very slim possibility probably a less than 5% chance (just guessing)

all pre 8th july applicants well done. congratulations. one hurdle over.

all post 8th - pre 23rd August. the further away from the 8th of July the slimmer the chance. good try to us. take a step back asses what went wrong - consultant, completeness??? rework a strategy plan for 2012 July 1st. get all documents ready double/triple/quadruple checked assessed. collect your cash for landing fee. read all updates for trends in possible new regulation AND APPLY ON TIME. plan to have your forms reach 1st July 2012 before 12 noon :)

i may be one of them.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
RAKOP said:
hI , i had sent email to CIC on 17th of August and i received reply on 26th that my file no. is EXXXXXXXXX and the file is awaiting assessment.

My application had reached on 7th of July. I received the above email 0n 26th , 4 days after cap reached. what should i consider. Whether i would be in 500 applcants, else they should have told me that the file is rejected and it would be sent back
Your CC or BD got charged ?

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
jijitipie said:
how about if the COE has position,date/length of service,company letter head and phone number,contact person but the annual salary is not in the COE.. but it is on our detailed JD ? Is itacceptable?
difficult to say. you letter should be informative and be in detail as much as possbile so that your experience fit into 1122. then CIC will look at....
you make your applicaton incomplete or a bit simple if you just put Management consultant and employed from date to date, without detail role and responsibility and team and whatsoever. do you agree ?

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
momad said:
hi guys, got a devastating email from CIO.

they said that my application is being returned as the cap had already been reached.

my application was received on 12th July.

my consultant totally screwed this up. she had the application ready since Nov 2010 and still sent it late. she sent it only on 8th July. she missed it last year too.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
It is extremely sad Momad, but email sent to you indicates we all are out of this year and have to apply next year or with LMO (if someone is ready to employ) again in FSW2. Good luck my friend and If I would have been in your place, I would have thrashed my consultant for such a mistake....

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
RAKOP said:
hI , i had sent email to CIC on 17th of August and i received reply on 26th that my file no. is EXXXXXXXXX and the file is awaiting assessment.

My application had reached on 7th of July. I received the above email 0n 26th , 4 days after cap reached. what should i consider. Whether i would be in 500 applcants, else they should have told me that the file is rejected and it would be sent back
hi..what is your mode of payment? Bd?was it encashed already?

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Guys
going through all the posts since yesterday I have concluded (according to my knowledge) that the email received is 100% correct.
But that doesn't means that the cap may have closed on 8th the reason why i say that is ( i m not sure but believe that the two people who have received their rejection their mode of payment would be cc) if that is correct than i can see one scenario what might have happened that CIC might have tried to charge the cc and it may have not gone through then they keep that application aside and then try the next one (as they would not waste the entire day trying to charge on cc) and when they would be through all the files they have to charge the cc than they would start with the ones which were kept aside and it can be a loop ( and it can be several days) and in the mean while if the cap gets filled they would even don't bother to retry.
That is the reason why they have sent the files back last year with file no.s and marking as when the cap would be filled why they might even bother to open the file and mark it.
I may be incorrect kindly correct me.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
satish7777 said:
Hi Guys
going through all the posts since yesterday I have concluded (according to my knowledge) that the email received is 100% correct.
But that doesn't means that the cap may have closed on 8th the reason why i say that is ( i m not sure but believe that the two people who have received their rejection their mode of payment would be cc) if that is correct than i can see one scenario what might have happened that CIC might have tried to charge the cc and it may have not gone through then they keep that application aside and then try the next one (as they would not waste the entire day trying to charge on cc) and when they would be through all the files they have to charge the cc than they would start with the ones which were kept aside and it can be a loop ( and it can be several days) and in the mean while if the cap gets filled they would even don't bother to retry.
That is the reason why they have sent the files back last year with file no.s and marking as when the cap would be filled why they might even bother to open the file and mark it.
I may be incorrect kindly correct me.
I thought about it like you. Probably they had problems charging CC, and set aside while other applications were going through. But then another query comes up to me... Why other NOC's applicants have not reported cc charged or BD encashment...

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
jeca said:
I thought about it like you. Probably they had problems charging CC, and set aside while other applications were going through. But then another query comes up to me... Why other NOC's applicants have not reported cc charged or BD encashment...
hi jeca!whats up?was your BD encashed already?

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momad said:
quite possible:

an earlier application of mine in 2009 under old system was rejected (again consultant goofed up) documents were returned with a B series number. unless they changed classification system, i think "B" does not mean that application is necessarily through. another friend of mine who did get through in 2008 also had a "B" number.

guess only thing we know for sure now is CIO informs on Website that cap reached as of 23rd Aug.

personal email response says we fall out of the cap. this seems to be the case for Post 8th July applications.

so official cap date 23rd August...... not so official cap date 9th July

probable reasons will be known a 100% after we receive our packs back until then post July 8th applicants still have a very slim possibility probably a less than 5% chance (just guessing)

all pre 8th july applicants well done. congratulations. one hurdle over.

all post 8th - pre 23rd August. the further away from the 8th of July the slimmer the chance. good try to us. take a step back asses what went wrong - consultant, completeness??? rework a strategy plan for 2012 July 1st. get all documents ready double/triple/quadruple checked assessed. collect your cash for landing fee. read all updates for trends in possible new regulation AND APPLY ON TIME. plan to have your forms reach 1st July 2012 before 12 noon :)

i may be one of them.
Mohmad,

I don't think the NOC list for next year will remain the same as this year...employer demand fluctuate every time...these couple of years there were a demand on management consultant next year..there is no hope...i think you a have look around for other alternatives

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
jeca said:
Hi
The only reason for not charging a cc or bd for other NOC can be the no. of application received and reviewed.
they might have a criteria to receive x no. of application then charge their BD or cc that was the reason why they were updating their site on daily basis before 1122 reached its cap due to the no. of application intake was high now when people know it is closed no one is sending the application in 1122 so they might be busy in clearing the backlogs and they will probably update their site on this thurs or friday. I guess.
suggestions welcome.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeca said:
Although i can see it clearly that the cap is reached...but still have a hope

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011