Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Any guy ..who has recieved the email on 1122 cut out date will do a big time favor if he/she copy the complete contents of the mail on forum......Thanks.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Longhandle said:
Any guy ..who has recieved the email on 1122 cut out date will do a big time favor if he/she copy the complete contents of the mail on forum......Thanks.
here is the mail for you guys to review.

[/quote]
"Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
to XXXXXXXXXXXX
date Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:39 AM
subject RE: status of application
mailed-by cic.gc.ca

Good Morning,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 23 August 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you,

JT

------- My mail to CIO------

Sent: August-19-11 2:43 PM
To: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Subject: status of application

my application was sent and received by G.Miller on the 12th of July 2011. i am keen to know the status of my application.

my particulars are

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
PASSPORT NUMBER: XXXXXXXXX
NOC: 1122
DATE OF BIRTH: X/JAN/XXXX
PLACE OF BIRTH: XXX

would appreciate a status update

thank you

XXXXXXX

[/quote]

guys - i also feel that the contents of this mail is not very professional - i may be grabbing at straws.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
news . On July 4th ... Canada daily reported that there are few "line-up" by person outside CIC office to sumbit their application since the immigration quota, FSW & business, has been decreaased. Indeed it is very strange to see the quota of 1122 lasts till end of July. It is only 4xx at the end of July.....

Anyway, just wait for further news. who knows....

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Does anyone knows whats the missing documents of karan?

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
could be the new checklist template effectively July 1st 2011 ..... Last year it is not required.
CIC announced it on July 1st ....That 's why some consultant waited till July 1st to see further change in CIC web site

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Or did you attach your detail resume ? someone just filled in JOB TITLE without explained in detail, that is considered to be incompleted. you need some attachment for CIC to review

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
yon said:
could be the new checklist template effectively July 1st 2011 ..... Last year it is not required.
CIC announced it on July 1st ....That 's why some consultant waited till July 1st to see further change in CIC web site
checklist?the one with boxes where you'll check if yes,na,no? and the arrangements from identity to proof of funds?

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
guys,

trying to make sense of all these:

couple of possibilities;

1. maybe response email is standard for every query: because, if applications are not opened it is going to take a long time to check status of a particular application to inform that it is rejected. meaning - there is a severe backlog in checking eligible applications and updating the site. so what are the chances that they would search for one application based on an email (remember that there is no file number given) and send a personal response. therefore it is remotely possible that the email is a standard response.

2. there is a severe miss coordination between Mail room, checking clerk, data entry and accounts. this could account for the disparity between BD/ charge dates, web updates so on...

3. 500 complete applications were received by 8th July. and possibly some of these may fall through on secondary verification so in order to ensure 500 applications are accepted, they will review applications received subsequent to 8th July.

Any thoughts?

maybe for next time i will employ someone to camp in front of CIO on 30th June and physically hand in my papers. (anyone wants to apply for this position) ;D

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
yon said:
Or did you attach your detail resume ? someone just filled in JOB TITLE without explained in detail, that is considered to be incompleted. you need some attachment for CIC to review
how about if the COE has position,date/length of service,company letter head and phone number,contact person but the annual salary is not in the COE.. but it is on our detailed JD ? Is itacceptable?

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Viz said:
I think we still doubt jason123's claim. Jason, if you really r thr, please explain. I too have sent an email to CIC. Now waiting for my mail too, and the end of wait. Sad :(......Hey Priya, Can you please PM me which consultant did you go for. Just want to see if it is the same as mine. I am goin to get to my agency now as they r responsible for the delay. My app was way complete by mid June, but the agency sent it much later. 2 yrs wait...another year will be too much...sigh

hi,

i am really curious of Jason 123. is it for real? at this stage where post 8 July seems to be a question, please confirm status. did your application reach 13th July.

please help us on this forum by sharing this information.

we are community helping each other by sharing information as there is a serious lapse of it from relevant authorities.

If anyone on this forum is in touch with Jason123 please communicate this request.

thank you

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Relax guys. There is no caping till 10th aug 2011. All are who get rejected b'coz of there mistake. And now they are try to make misunderstanding between other people. it is not true at all. CIC team are very proffessionals and they know there responsibilities. If cap reached on 8th july than they will update there site on same time and date. Priyavig and all who get rejected b'coz of other reason. So don't get penic and just relax guys. With in a 15 days every thing will be clear.
Another thing those who are saying that first they check your forms and documents and than they charge cc/dd than the file will inculed in capping and than they update there site. IS TOATLLY WRONG. First step is collect the file. Second they check only form. If form is ok than they update there site.
After that scanning of documents are done and cc/bd charge. It will take time some times. From 1st july to 6th july files have charge there cc/bd than that means there document scanning is done and there file no. is genrated. But AOR will be issued after second scanning of document. They coross check the file again than they issue AOR.
You guys think why they are having site for updation. There is colume of date and number of application given. And site is also says its application received till date. Which approx. that means what?

JUST RELAX THEY CANADIANS OFFICERS AND THEY KNOW OTHER PERSON EMOTIONS AND VALUE OF TIME AND MONEY. SO PLESAE STOP MAKING NONSENCE HERE AND TRY TO RELAX AND WAIT for some time.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
gladiusraj said:
Relax guys. There is no caping till 10th aug 2011. All are who get rejected b'coz of there mistake. And now they are try to make misunderstanding between other people. it is not true at all. CIC team are very proffessionals and they know there responsibilities. If cap reached on 8th july than they will update there site on same time and date. Priyavig and all who get rejected b'coz of other reason. So don't get penic and just relax guys. With in a 15 days every thing will be clear.
Another thing those who are saying that first they check your forms and documents and than they charge cc/dd than the file will inculed in capping and than they update there site. IS TOATLLY WRONG. First step is collect the file. Second they check only form. If form is ok than they update there site.
After that scanning of documents are done and cc/bd charge. It will take time some times. From 1st july to 6th july files have charge there cc/bd than that means there document scanning is done and there file no. is genrated. But AOR will be issued after second scanning of document. They coross check the file again than they issue AOR.
You guys think why they are having site for updation. There is colume of date and number of application given. And site is also says its application received till date. Which approx. that means what?

JUST RELAX THEY CANADIANS OFFICERS AND THEY KNOW OTHER PERSON EMOTIONS AND VALUE OF TIME AND MONEY. SO PLESAE STOP MAKING NONSENCE HERE AND TRY TO RELAX AND WAIT for some time.
hi,

we are not making nonsense here!!!!

we are reporting what has happened to us and possible explanations - not claims.

you seem to be making a few claims. if you are making a claim please validate it. if you making an assumption, then say so.

don't criticize other applicants as Nonsense!!!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
gladiusraj said:

Reading through I actually felt like empathizing with you..Gladiusraj the fact is right there in front of you .. There is no way but to face it.. The canadian officers had exactly the same process last year as well.. So it's true..

RAKOP

Jul 13, 2011
gladiusraj said:

hI , i had sent email to CIC on 17th of August and i received reply on 26th that my file no. is EXXXXXXXXX and the file is awaiting assessment.

My application had reached on 7th of July. I received the above email 0n 26th , 4 days after cap reached. what should i consider. Whether i would be in 500 applcants, else they should have told me that the file is rejected and it would be sent back

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RAKOP said:
hI , i had sent email to CIC on 17th of August and i received reply on 26th that my file no. is EXXXXXXXXX and the file is awaiting assessment.

My application had reached on 7th of July. I received the above email 0n 26th , 4 days after cap reached. what should i consider. Whether i would be in 500 applcants, else they should have told me that the file is rejected and it would be sent back
Only date to be considered is when the application reached CIC and that is within the 8th of July, So you have made it Congrats..